St Mirren v Celtic - Scottish Premiership, Wed 3 April

I think its time these fkrs were outed.

Not outing them means it allows a possible idiot to maim someone

Or a non celtic fan to pose and do this shit harming our name.

Either way unacceptable. Get them outed n get them to fuck

Unfortunately , Maria , the idiots around these idiots don't have the basic intelligence to see what they are doing to the image of the club.
Any f*cker who thinks taking a firework into a football ground is cool needs to be locked up !

We all know that TV1 but we also know how it will be written about tomorrow. When our press are finished with this story people will believe their goalie had ran through a minefield....full of shrapnel...limbs missing....blind in one eye and missing an earlobe.

Plus his face would be all black and hair standing on end, like the cartoons. Wee whisks of smoke coming of his head. I can see it now.

It never touched the keeper. He was at it. Still a joke we gave moronic cunts following us
Ok it landed about 15 yards from them, but these are specifically designed for military use to shock and disorientate your opponent. I'm sure if one of them went off that close to me I'd need shite myself and need a change of St Michael's ?! Just idiotic and probably the final straw as things need to stop NOW!

The flare didn't hit the 'keeper but that's not the point.

Folk slagging Ntcham are mental. He wasn't great (not terrible either) but he's just back from injury. Adrenaline saw him through Sunday. He's class and will be important for us before the season is out. It's another 70 minutes in his recovery.

It's great to see Christie back. He reminds me of myself (in the dreams I have where I can play football and have signed for Celtic).

Not a great performance but I’ll take the win away from home, as the Bhoys haven’t found it easy away from home this season. Some idiot in the crowd at the end needs a clip round the ear. 13pts clear and keeping er lit to the treble treble! ???

It was about five yards away but the power off that thing wid a blown his brains oot his ears!!mare am in dennistoun and a shat ma pants,,thing is we’re the only club in Scotland that still does this nonsense needs to stop.

It does. We need the boffins to invent a Nedometer that every fan has to go through before they get a ticket. A Moronometer wouldn’t be a waste of fucking time either.

3 points but so what piss poor second half performance, was woeful
Good to see Corpus back.
Where is the Thunder, NFL if in charge is he the Answer love the guy but that’s not enough.
We need a leader M Rose no
Longer available so we need somebody and quick.
Mr S Clarke
And the Fans have really ruined the game and
Made Celtic look like the mob across the City.
Broonie will be cited and given a 44 game ban
Point out the Fan get him banned for life.
Makes us look like 2 faced cnuts when wanting huns lifted for Sunday’s carry on.

HH ☘️

Unfortunately , Maria , the idiots around these idiots don't have the basic intelligence to see what they are doing to the image of the club.
Any f*cker who thinks taking a firework into a football ground is cool needs to be locked up !
We are gonna have to out this shit,the morons beside them as well,!we are on about the huns behaviour and yet we have the same ,is it the green brigade?????hh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back