St Mirren v Celtic - Scottish Cup , Sunday 11th Feb 2pm

Reason Abada was nowhere to be seen today.

He is still a young man in a foreign country having to get his round some major issues that are outwith his control. He will be coming under lots of pressure from third parties who have an agenda and are willfully ignorant of the circumstances surrounding Celtic's fans stance regarding the humanitarian atrocity ongoing in Palestine.

Celtic are doing the right thing. Support him and let him deal with the internal turmoil he is in. Celtic fans are doing the right thing supporting Abada while still voicing our disapproval of the IDF & Israeli government's slaughter of innocent civilians as they invade and occupy Palestine.

I hope Liel can get himself sorted out and continue to be a hero for Celtic. Sadly though, I think his internal struggle - exacerbated by unhelpful pressure emanating out of Israel - will most likely result in him leaving us in the summer.

Pathetic St Mirren turn out today. Attendance was 4,400 of which 1,600 were the Celtic support behind the goals. From what you could see on TV the other end from Celtic end was empty and the main stand half full, if that. It was 2,500 down on the league game there at the beginning of January.
They have been playing well and thought they were going to beat up today so why didn't they turn up? Empty stadiums when live on TV makes our football look small time and will ultimately drive TV companies and other sponsors away from the game.

We tend to forget he’s only a wean at 22..in a foreign country plying his trade,think he’s a goner tho!!don’t think he wants to play for us pure and simple🤷‍♂️
100% spot on, it's tough moving to a different country, so much to adapt to, plus many of the players who come in don't have the same passion we grew up with for the club, I hope he gets the help he needs, and if he does move on soon, I wish him the very best, as on his day, he was unplayable and scored some great goals for us HH

Despite my fears of how we have been performing we got over the line today without too much fuss in the end.
I think we even actually improved all be it just very slightly.
Hopefully everybody is feeling a bit better about themselves after a tough few fixtures.
The draw also gives us a bit of respite and gives us a better outlook looking forward.

Still plenty of work to be done and a bit of luck on the injury front would be welcome ...keep it going 🇮🇪

Pathetic St Mirren turn out today. Attendance was 4,400 of which 1,600 were the Celtic support behind the goals. From what you could see on TV the other end from Celtic end was empty and the main stand half full, if that. It was 2,500 down on the league game there at the beginning of January.
They have been playing well and thought they were going to beat up today so why didn't they turn up? Empty stadiums when live on TV makes our football look small time and will ultimately drive TV companies and other sponsors away from the game.
Well, to be fair, it is Paisley...so it's only to be expected, bet they get a full house when Lazarus FC visits HH

A nice wedge of revenue lost for them today. Total small minded madness.
Serves the club and their fans right.

Mibbies they just don’t like us…

Latest posts

Back