St Mirren v Celtic - Scottish Cup , Sunday 11th Feb 2pm

Thought Celtic played well givin the state of the pitch and a referee who gave St Mirren a foul for the slightest thing, Celtic ball passing was hampered by the state of the pitch the ball bouncing around like a spring Lamb our two goals were well taken and as for big Joe who pulled off some brilliant saves can’t wait to see who is next in line don’t care even if it’s them Celtic are beginning to get it togeather roll on the next game well done Celtic

"There is a narrative being written about this team. There has been a lot of noise from the outside but the group do well to ignore it and go out there and win football games. I don't expect anything less than noise to be created from the outside really. We're a winning club and we've won consistently for a number of years and people will always look to jump to bring us down but I’m here to win and for sure we will have our day.” - Brendan Rodgers.

Too many of our own jumping to conclusions with the managers lost the dressing room pish,the players are not together.Fuck it hasn't been pretty this season but i won't be complaining too much if we win the league and a cup.HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back