Scottish and English football Quiz

OK, Ljungberg, Keane (Roy), Wright, did Barton? the other big Scandinavian lump they had around the same time who's name escapes me, played for arsenal. Erm, Nat Phillips? Was he at L'pool when they won?
Struggling now, Gary Gillespie?
Wright Keane freddie Keane Jermie Aliadire Dion Dublin Roy Carroll , Schmichael Andy king and Christopher wreh

Massive well done your the only guy that's ever got that question
Used tae win Sports Quizzes on ma ane against teams ae 4 or 5 m8 which is why am barred aff the Schnide Beat the Pundit! 🤣🤣🤣.. Won 7 oot ae 8 baws aff them & the only time I got beat I got 7 & Daryl King (who u say) got 8 but wiz DEFO given the answers coz it wiz me!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Nxt time he wiz on he got 0..Fuk Aw!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Used tae win Sports Quizzes on ma ane against teams ae 4 or 5 m8 which is why am barred aff the Schnide Beat the Pundit! 🤣🤣🤣.. Won 7 oot ae 8 baws aff them & the only time I got beat I got 7 & Daryl King (who u say) got 8 but wiz DEFO given the answers coz it wiz me!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Nxt time he wiz on he got 0..Fuk Aw!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍...... impressed with the miller one mate (people forget he joined the foxes on loan)......

Massive well done your the only guy that's ever got that question
Cheers m8, obviously came across the question b4 in Sports Quizzes! Played under Smith before he left then Advocat.. Was on loan at Leicester under O'Neil! Wee PRIK used tae drink in Bridge ae Weir as well in 95ish when Gascoigne wiz there & I wiz a Member ae Old Ranfurly! Best moment wiz Killie beating them 1-0 wk before we beat St. Johnstone tae stop the FILTHS 10iar even tho we Fuked up by drawing on the Sun wae Dunfermline!! Flag wiz put at half mast as tho sum Cunt had died.. Oh How I Fukin danced roon the clubhouse! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Back