Scottish and English football Quiz

Roy Keane Dion Dublin freddie lungberg Kasper Schmeichel Jérémie Aliadière kolo toure Roy Carroll Ian Wright.....2 to go bhoys and ghirls
I think you can add Henning Berg to that List certain he won English titles with Blackburn and Man utd and was maybe in and out of an old Sevco team under McLeish so might not have played more than 20 games for the deid club.

And my punt for the 10th and final player on that list is Andy King from Leicester to the imposters ..not sure he featured more than twice ....another world beater at the time.
Well done with king.......berg played 30 games for rangers mate ....one more to go and clue is he never played for Celtic or the other mob

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-20-09-45-48-15_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-20-09-45-48-15_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    862 KB · Views: 5
One more guy to go but it's solid so I will give the answer ....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-20-09-50-48-90_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-20-09-50-48-90_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    810.8 KB · Views: 5
  • licensed-image.jpeg
    licensed-image.jpeg
    397.3 KB · Views: 5
Might not be pleased with the answer but one player who has played under Martin O'Neil Walter Smith and dick advocaat (has to be club football not international football or under 21s) got asked this year's ago

Got asked this question (probably won't be happy with the answer)😂....1 player who has played under Walter Smith... dick advocaat and Martin O'Neill (club football only)

Hi sorry just new to this forum so thanks for having me🍀 .....got asked this at work so I thought I would share....
10 players who have won the top flight (premier league era) in England but when they played in Scotland they only played 20 or less league games? Good luck (probably heard it before)
OK, Ljungberg, Keane (Roy), Wright, did Barton? the other big Scandinavian lump they had around the same time who's name escapes me, played for arsenal. Erm, Nat Phillips? Was he at L'pool when they won?
Struggling now, Gary Gillespie?

OK, Ljungberg, Keane (Roy), Wright, did Barton? the other big Scandinavian lump they had around the same time who's name escapes me, played for arsenal. Erm, Nat Phillips? Was he at L'pool when they won?
U have 3 mate ..Freddie Roy and Wright

This question has been answered pal ages ago the answers are in this chat

Back