Sack Rodgers NOW!!

For all the criticism of Rodgers, credit where credit is due, huge pressure today but we made lots of chances and I actually thought we played well. And deserved the win.
That first half was some of the worst football ive watched Celtic play all season.Thank God for Idah or we were not winning that today.Need to see more urgency and bravery from these players if we want to kick on.

Turning point of the Season for BR as our Manager, as far as winning his critics over, was refusing to answer the loaded questions by the BBC, that and publicly condemning the incompetence of Beaton and refusing to back down. Imho.
We have handed them a couple of chances to overtake us this season and they have dropped the ball. Now, we cannot let them back in it, win every game and the title is ours. They are gutted right now, demoralised. Their fans are turning on them, they are looking for scapegoats, even Tavpen is getting it in the neck. Win their game in hand and they are still a point behind. Its back in our hands, at least we're scoring again and from all areas.

Injuries to key players was the cause of our slump imo but we look in a far better place than we did a few weeks back.I think we play better when theres a bit of pressure and thats down to having winners throughout the team that know how to get the job done.I also think Rodgers has handled himself well unlike the baldy man child over at the bigotdome.

We all get frustrated when things don't go as planned, but after everything the clubs bee n through this season injuries to key players, poor summer transfer window & equally poor winter one by Celtic standards, poor results & cheating mibs.

If you told me all that at the start of the season I would have put money on is not winning the lge,

Personally don't see the Huns winning at Dundee, a win for the home team bring them level with St Mirren on points with six to , go.

Back to us weather its 4 or 1pt lead we have win 6 out of 6 and we're champions again, Scottish Cup beat the Dandy Don's and.I don't really care who we get in the final, because.I detest both clubs.

As my Da used to say when I was dejected after a poor result.
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️KEEP THE FAITH☘️🇮🇪🏴

Injuries to key players was the cause of our slump imo but we look in a far better place than we did a few weeks back.I think we play better when theres a bit of pressure and thats down to having winners throughout the team that know how to get the job done.I also think Rodgers has handled himself well unlike the baldy man child over at the bigotdome.
And we still have key players missing in Maeda and scales, calmac has only featured in late cameos but hopefully he will feature more soon. Maeda is a big miss but we've dealt with all the injuries really well, Nawrocki or Welsh now have the chance to step up, Palma is also returning to the side.
I really can't remember a season where so many of our bhoys have been in and out of the team but those who have been given the opportunity have taken it really well. Yang has blown hot and cold and we may see more of Forrest but he's seen and done it all before so it's full steam ahead all hands to stations.

Nothing delights me more than when Celtic prove me wrong and win trophies especially when I've doubted them. As I've said a few times, winning the league this season would taste beautiful as it's not been easy. A season is a long time, they are all different and all appreciated

And we still have key players missing in Maeda and scales, calmac has only featured in late cameos but hopefully he will feature more soon. Maeda is a big miss but we've dealt with all the injuries really well, Nawrocki or Welsh now have the chance to step up, Palma is also returning to the side.
I really can't remember a season where so many of our bhoys have been in and out of the team but those who have been given the opportunity have taken it really well. Yang has blown hot and cold and we may see more of Forrest but he's seen and done it all before so it's full steam ahead all hands to stations.
For me winter nawrocki stays in the side,solid big animal👍big scales was getting tired looking which is fair enuff he’s played all season and been a rock when we were desperate at the back…but this is the squeaky ass time!!!five games five victories which I’m sure we are capable of…😬🍀🍀🍀🍀

For me winter nawrocki stays in the side,solid big animal👍big scales was getting tired looking which is fair enuff he’s played all season and been a rock when we were desperate at the back…but this is the squeaky ass time!!!five games five victories which I’m sure we are capable of…😬🍀🍀🍀🍀
Aye big Nawrocki not done much wrong, more to do with what Scales has done right I think.
Aye 5 games 5 wins , for title retention
2 games 2 wins for cup retention , we can do it no doubts but we can't take our eyes of the next game as we go , they did that and look how that's turned out for them HH

Aye big Nawrocki not done much wrong, more to do with what Scales has done right I think.
Aye 5 games 5 wins , for title retention
2 games 2 wins for cup retention , we can do it no doubts but we can't take our eyes of the next game as we go , they did that and look how that's turned out for them HH
Big Scales is the weak link at the back imo.Nawrocki had a shocker against the sheep last time so hopefully he puts that right this weekend.

Big day tomorrow and I'm not texting about Dens Park. I've got dentist appointment a lot of work to get done. Hope Sevco suffer more pain than me.😄
Ooft Ally , I hope yours goes better than mine , had a slight throb in one of my bottom cannine teeth, thought id get it sorted instantly ( posted this afterwards) , given the choice of root canal treatment or extraction, obviously would rather keep the tooth if possible so root canal it was.
3 anesthetic injections and its taken 6 days for it to settle and a few packets of brufen.
Then I was cycling home the other day, felt what I assumed was a piece of , well a piece of the egg sandwich I'd just eaten but turned out to be a full side of another tooth at the other side of the bottom teeth.
Back on phone and appointment for Tuesday, moral of the story, look after your teesh or you will whistle like me when you aren't intending to ☹️

Back