Rules around attending matches.

I sort of gave up when he mentioned it’s all about control and money
He’s not been on in a while
Probably destroying 5g masts for the last 18 months
I know and here I was sharing my personal health issues hoping that would open a door of understanding - but no it’s turned into a political argument now about control. 💚
as the dragons say ‘I’m out’.

I see a few bhoys on here support discrimination of their fellow fans, thought Celtic supporters knew better.🤦‍♂️
I’d name thum bud or we could be pissing the Take of your argument I get the flu I pass the flu on I get Covid19 I pass it on
This we know I want to go see Celtic I get the Passport I want to see a Rugby international I get the passport
If it means I’m under control I’d like to know who is controlling me. And it’s free to download so who is getting this cash. Cause I would like a pay rise a better hooose a new car and a nice Hodilay but to get that I need a job I’ve got one so I’ll try to get the above
So why do I need a passport to go on hodilay
It’s an electronic Qr or a piece of paper so far it’s had no influenza on my daily retinue
So What’s your argument again
Ps ( is it me am I Spartacus) askin furra STG jist fir 🌲

HH 😂

I’d name thum bud or we could be pissing the Take of your argument I get the flu I pass the flu on I get Covid19 I pass it on
This we know I want to go see Celtic I get the Passport I want to see a Rugby international I get the passport
If it means I’m under control I’d like to know who is controlling me. And it’s free to download so who is getting this cash. Cause I would like a pay rise a better hooose a new car and a nice Hodilay but to get that I need a job I’ve got one so I’ll try to get the above
It’s an electronic Qr or a piece of paper so far it’s had no influenza on my daily retinue

HH 😂
My take is very straightforward. If you want the vaccine, take it, If you don't, that should be respected also. We've got people on here comparing the unvaccinated to smokers in a room full of children, absolute madness.

Also most of the arguments for the vaccine and the passports are non health ones, to go on holiday, to watch the football etc.

You ask about control, but if you have to accept vaccines to be able to have a normal life, then you can't be much more controlled than that. That all being said, if you're ok with that, fair enough. But many aren't and that should be ok also.

My take is very straightforward. If you want the vaccine, take it, If you don't, that should be respected also. We've got people on here comparing the unvaccinated to smokers in a room full of children, absolute madness.

Also most of the arguments for the vaccine and the passports are non health ones, to go on holiday, to watch the football etc.

You ask about control, but if you have to accept vaccines to be able to have a normal life, then you can't be much more controlled than that. That all being said, if you're ok with that, fair enough. But many aren't and that should be ok also.
I got the vaccine because of underlying health reasons Because just for you if I get Covid19 with these underlying health issues I could Die. now you say I’m controlled and like arseholes that’s your opinion would never wish this disease on any one as I’ve seen loss through it including My Dad But if you catch it he may come (film buffs will get it) So don’t catch it
But I’d bet if you got an STD you’d be too biologically strong to go get a wee prick and some cream for it.
Get Vaccinated it Saves lives Fact and by the way without the passport it may control you when you get refused entry to Celtic park but even with your Brush handle and brush heads won’t get you in Whose Controlled Now.
Passport enjoy the Game
no passport Bud that wiy your no gittin in
Enjoy

HH 😱

HH 😂
If Delboy can understand that, he has passed the test ;)

I got the vaccine because of underlying health reasons Because just for you if I get Covid19 with these underlying health issues I could Die. now you say I’m controlled and like arseholes that’s your opinion would never wish this disease on any one as I’ve seen loss through it including My Dad But if you catch it he may come (film buffs will get it) So don’t catch it
But I’d bet if you got an STD you’d be too biologically strong to go get a wee prick and some cream for it.
Get Vaccinated it Saves lives Fact and by the way without the passport it may control you when you get refused entry to Celtic park but even with your Brush handle and brush heads won’t get you in Whose Controlled Now.
Passport enjoy the Game
no passport Bud that wiy your no gittin in
Enjoy

HH 😱
Celebrating discrimination of fellow Celtic fans, wow. You would have loved it in 1930s nazi Germany.

Back