Rules around attending matches.

Nobody is forced to take the vaccine.

Many people would like to have the vaccine but for health reasons they can't.

Vaccinated people can still catch Covid but are less likely to be as ill as someone unvaccinated.

Covid is still killing people and still taking up hospital beds.

Nobody ever said the vaccine was a cure.

Don't forget to wear your seatbelts now whilst you ignore the science. 😉
I just dont get the whole anti-vaccination thing
There’s some conspiracy thing out there to control population etc 💩
It’s the responsible thing to do and the responsible thing for governments to enforce
Same as wearing a mask
Well no doubt have scientists on here tell us different
I always make the analogy
I smoked for 30 years (2 weeks free)
If my doctor told me I had that horrible illness now it’s damage done to me by me.
Consequences
I’ve never smoked in a room with my kids and for well over a decade near anyone else.
Why? It damages health and it’s bad for others. My choices should only impact me.
I stood outside for years in pishing rain. Not a grumble. My choice.
It’s the same with covid vaccines.
you don’t want to get, fine, you have a choice but live with the consequences of your choices. Same as smokers
Me, I’d rather not take the chance of getting it and passing it on to my mum n dad or some other poor bugger who has a limited chance of surviving or who may get long covid
Choices folks, we have them
It’s the consequences of our choices people don’t seem to like

It’s the responsible thing to do and the responsible thing for governments to enforce
Same as wearing a mask
If my doctor told me I had that horrible illness now it’s damage done to me by me.
Consequences
I’ve never smoked in a room with my kids and for well over a decade near anyone else.
Why? It damages health and it’s bad for others. My choices should only impact me.
you don’t want to get, fine, you have a choice but live with the consequences of your choices. Same as smokers
Me, I’d rather not take the chance of getting it and passing it on to my mum n dad or some other poor bugger who has a limited chance of surviving or who may get long covid
Quality post STG choices are fine it’s the consequences of them that hurt the ones closest.
I’ve had both with no side effects but I do have serious problems with pneumonia and asthma.
I’ve told the story of the Supervisor at my work who didn’t believe in Covid19 only the conspiracy theories. Went out partying
Not gonna be controlled by Bill gates ( real Billionaire furra lurkers) got Covid19 off work for 3 months still not right another 4 months on wishes he’d never listened to the Trumpettes.
SO Get the needle 💉 it’s only a small prick
Don’t be one 😂
Seriously get the vaccine it’s saving lives

HH 👏

The experimental SARS vaccine that scientists have been working at in some capacity since the 60's?.....Was the Polio or TB vaccine any less tried and tested when they were first administered?? Only difference between the covid Vax and those 2 that I mentioned is that there were no social media doctors around in those days
They are still under trials ending in January 2023 and are only been administered under emergency licence as they can’t yet be approved under normal rules until the trials are completed that’s fact not social media hearsay,I couldn’t give a rats arse if people take it that is their choice to weigh up the risk v benefit but I’m not touching it and I don’t see why I should be excluded from anything for that decision No blacks no dogs no unvaccinated, back of the bus for the unclean unvaccinated that’s what Im concerned about happening its discrimination every bit as vile and nasty any other form of discrimination

They are still under trials ending in January 2023 and are only been administered under emergency licence as they can’t yet be approved under normal rules until the trials are completed that’s fact not social media hearsay,I couldn’t give a rats arse if people take it that is their choice to weigh up the risk v benefit but I’m not touching it and I don’t see why I should be excluded from anything for that decision No blacks no dogs no unvaccinated, back of the bus for the unclean unvaccinated that’s what Im concerned about happening its discrimination every bit as vile and nasty any other form of discrimination
And your perfectly entitled to your choice
But it’s not discriminating against race, religion or sexuality
It’s for health reasons so it’s far from vile and nasty discrimination

Same as wearing a mask
Consequences
It’s not an anti vaccination thing it’s a choice between an experimental injection and taking you chances with our immune system which has a 99.7% success rate with COVID ,the jab at best might stop you getting seriously ill but most people don’t get that sick yes some do but people get seriously ill from the flu as well buy nobody is forcing anyone to get the flu jab as is well established the jab does not prevent you from getting or passing on COVID so there is no need for any coercion getting the jab does not protect anyone apart from the person getting it so take it for yourself if you want but don’t say your doing it for anyone else because that’s not how it works

That’s as you say your choice but the consequence is also your choice.
They’re making the rules. So you takes your
Chance by not taking it but don’t greet if your refused entry to places you want to go to That’s the choice you’ve made just as it’s the choice of the Millions in Scotland who’ve also made there choice To believe that being vaccinated saves they’re and ther loved ones Lives.
It’s no Discrimination bud it’s da Rules not been on a bus recently but never seen a sign in this Country where Blacks need to sit at the Back now maybe in Selma USofA
Not trying to be a smart arse it’s my choice
To be Vaccinated as I’ve already lost a very good few pals with it and My Dad.
but I need to go as I’m being drawn to Word and Excell ffs bastard Bill Gates 😂
Always end in humour
Take care hope you keep well 👏

HH 👏

It’s not an anti vaccination thing it’s a choice between an experimental injection and taking you chances with our immune system which has a 99.7% success rate with COVID ,the jab at best might stop you getting seriously ill but most people don’t get that sick yes some do but people get seriously ill from the flu as well buy nobody is forcing anyone to get the flu jab as is well established the jab does not prevent you from getting or passing on COVID so there is no need for any coercion getting the jab does not protect anyone apart from the person getting it so take it for yourself if you want but don’t say your doing it for anyone else because that’s not how it works
Fair point

Members online

Latest posts

Back