Rodgers Charged by the Sevco Fukin ARSEHOLES (SFA)

My fear is that the club will do exactly as they always do....nothing.
Brendan will be handed a touchline ban. The board will be "extremely surprised and shocked" at this decision.
And I guarantee, that while our manager sits in the stand, Beaton will be the guy officiating the match.

If our custodians fail to fully support BR and go after Beaton and by extension the SFA here. I will be convinced that Peter Lawwell is compromised…..I really don’t want to think this way but I can’t help but think that the secret 5 way agreement is playing a part…

If our custodians fail to fully support BR and go after Beaton and by extension the SFA here. I will be convinced that Peter Lawwell is compromised…..I really don’t want to think this way but I can’t help but think that the secret 5 way agreement is playing a part…
But he’s never seen it!
Lying Bastard!!
I totally agree what other league has such a thing in place and it’s not in the public domaine. I can’t get my head around this pish and how Liewell can say with a straight face he hasn’t seen or wants to see it……….Why would the then CEO now chairman of the biggest club in the country sweep this under the carpet when it affects our club. There’s something going on that a club 12 years old can do and say what they want and never get punished yet our board sit back and take all the shit and do nothing. What are they scared of?

But he’s never seen it!
Lying Bastard!!
I totally agree what other league has such a thing in place and it’s not in the public domaine. I can’t get my head around this pish and how Liewell can say with a straight face he hasn’t seen or wants to see it……….Why would the then CEO now chairman of the biggest club in the country sweep this under the carpet when it affects our club. There’s something going on that a club 12 years old can do and say what they want and never get punished yet our board sit back and take all the shit and do nothing. What are they scared of?

There’s something in that secret 5 way agreement that is highly toxic to Celtic I’m thinking, and our custodians don’t want it to become public knowledge.

I remember the lying King smugly intimating how favourable this agreement was to the Huns some time ago. If there’s any truth in this, how could our Board allow this to happen?…

From a Bhoy on CQN…

BHOYFROMSKY on 7TH MARCH 2024 12:37 PM

Time to bring in the Legals, get the lawyer along with Brendan to the hearing. Bring a dossier of previous decisions, e.g. the Motherwell High boot with both feet off the ground, Goldsons Karate assault where the same Beaton did NOT deem it worthy of even a free kick and other incidents.

Make it clear that Celtic will pursue, through the courts if necessary that the application of SFA rules by their officials is unfairly affecting the business model of the club…
Get it done DD no messing around Pure sick at our boards cowardly behaviour
Help the manager and the team instead of just taking our money for yourselves

We should advise the SFA that we are withdrawing our support for the VAR gravy train that the referees association are milking dry and that we are resigning our membership to join the Atlantic League or whatever appropriate one is ready to go. Plain and Simple lets just leave them to stew in their own shit. HH.
Jinkybhoy is right. Fuck these clowns. Who needs who more? Us or them?

Well said Jinkybhoy, couldn't agree more, all this 'Old Firm' pish, is a smokescreen to keep them alive, who needs them and their hatred ? In any other country their rabid fans would be called out for their antisocial behaviour at games, and in the city streets, but hey, it's Scotland, so anything goes for them and their pals

As Sky. i'm led to believe, can hear the conversation between VAR and onfield Ref, (i'm sure our sources have probably now heard this too) we should be pushing very hard for this to be released.
What was said in that audio will prove there was more than just 'advice' coming from Beaton and Robertson took a back seat and meekly changed his original decision.
The SFA will know it and are shiteing themselves in case it becomes public.
They have fucked up and took a gamble because in the past we have let them away with it.
NOT THIS TIME, should be the message back to them.
We absolutely MUST back BR to the hilt on this. I don't care if it costs a small fortune in legal fees.
The cheating has to be called out and a full investigation into Beaton as well as his allegiances launched.

From today's presser when asked about SFA charge

"We will defend it vigorously and when the date comes we will go from there. I will sit down with the club and the lawyers and we will look at it from there."

Good to hear we are getting lawyers involved.
Why even wait for a date??get lawyered up now!!!take the fucking fight that they started straight to there door…although we lost the game these dumb fucks have unwittingly handed us the tools for a knockout blow!!!!cmon ya shower shower a henpecked shiteholes grow a pair…..

As Sky. i'm led to believe, can hear the conversation between VAR and onfield Ref, (i'm sure our sources have probably now heard this too) we should be pushing very hard for this to be released.
What was said in that audio will prove there was more than just 'advice' coming from Beaton and Robertson took a back seat and meekly changed his original decision.
The SFA will know it and are shiteing themselves in case it becomes public.
They have fucked up and took a gamble because in the past we have let them away with it.
NOT THIS TIME, should be the message back to them.
We absolutely MUST back BR to the hilt on this. I don't care if it costs a small fortune in legal fees.
The cheating has to be called out and a full investigation into Beaton as well as his allegiances launched.
Unlike rugby unionxp wher e the ref, 2 linesmen (fully qualified refs too) and the TMO all chat through the replays and discuss viewpoints and technical aspects, frustratingly football does not appear to follow this very sensible approach.

I think if VAR sees a situation they want the ref to recheck then they would advise them to do so. I believe most of the discussions at that point is the onfield ref asking for the various tv angles.

The power that VAR has is choosing what to highlight and how it is presented initially on the monitor, and what to ignore. Also, the very strong insinuation that the onfield ref has made a big mistake that he must correct.

In this instance, I doubt that Beaton said anything too controversial so not sure if it would highlight anything.

Sevco were demanding audio in their phantom penalty claim because a hundit was insisting that VAR never mentioned offside at the time. Even though that WOULD have been next before the decision to award the Tavpen and it still would not have been given.

Everyone knows this but it is a smokescreen to hide the fact that the most successful footballing club/holding company in the world (wrong on so many counts) lost fair and square from the glorious Celtic.

This situation again reinforces is why it is ludicrous that all referee chatter is not broadcast as it is do successfully done in so many other sports. But I believe this is the instructions from the lawmakers, as is the ruling that no replays should be shown on the big screens in the ground while this is ongoing, rather than the SFA.

Unlike rugby unionxp wher e the ref, 2 linesmen (fully qualified refs too) and the TMO all chat through the replays and discuss viewpoints and technical aspects, frustratingly football does not appear to follow this very sensible approach.

I think if VAR sees a situation they want the ref to recheck then they would advise them to do so. I believe most of the discussions at that point is the onfield ref asking for the various tv angles.

The power that VAR has is choosing what to highlight and how it is presented initially on the monitor, and what to ignore. Also, the very strong insinuation that the onfield ref has made a big mistake that he must correct.

In this instance, I doubt that Beaton said anything too controversial so not sure if it would highlight anything.

Sevco were demanding audio in their phantom penalty claim because a hundit was insisting that VAR never mentioned offside at the time. Even though that WOULD have been next before the decision to award the Tavpen and it still would not have been given.

Everyone knows this but it is a smokescreen to hide the fact that the most successful footballing club/holding company in the world (wrong on so many counts) lost fair and square from the glorious Celtic.

This situation again reinforces is why it is ludicrous that all referee chatter is not broadcast as it is do successfully done in so many other sports. But I believe this is the instructions from the lawmakers, as is the ruling that no replays should be shown on the big screens in the ground while this is ongoing, rather than the SFA.
The rules state that the FINAL decision lies with the onfield Ref, in all things. Back before VAR the Ref could, and often would, overrule a linesman if he thought he had a better view of the situation.
Unlike you i'm not sure Beaton would temper his 'advice' in case it became public. He would know from previous examples the SFA would guarantee his words were not to be made known.
This has to stop, they have been allowed to hide behind this cloak of secrecy for far too long.
We cannot blink first in this game of chicken. We have right on our side and as I said, I think WE have already heard it.

The rules state that the FINAL decision lies with the onfield Ref, in all things. Back before VAR the Ref could, and often would, overrule a linesman if he thought he had a better view of the situation.
Unlike you i'm not sure Beaton would temper his 'advice' in case it became public. He would know from previous examples the SFA would guarantee his words were not to be made known.
This has to stop, they have been allowed to hide behind this cloak of secrecy for far too long.
We cannot blink first in this game of chicken. We have right on our side and as I said, I think WE have already heard it.
If we have VAR and the ref, why do they need linesmen then ? VAR ca and does check for offside, penalties, fouls, goals etc and I fail to see why the sideline MIBS are there

Members online

No members online now.

Back