Rodgers Charged by the Sevco Fukin ARSEHOLES (SFA)

In the match where Brown was punched by Kent. Didn't the SFA dish out a ban to Brown after the match (I'll try to find original story).
Due to the SFAs hatred of Celtic, they couldn't just ban a hun. Celtic, or Brown in this case, had to be punished. Scott Brown lawyered up, I'd imagine without the help of our spineless board, and beat the SFA. No ban for Brown. Its that fucking easy. Especially when the evidence is so overwhelming!

"SCOTT Brown has been cleared of any wrongdoing for his celebrations at the end of last month's the win over Rangers.

The Celtic captain will now not be banned for any match despite the SFA accusing him of "failing to act in the best interest of Scottish football".

Brown was on the pitch and close the Rangers supporters at Celtic Park when the final whistle brought the match to an end, a match Celtic won 2-1.

He then made a gesture which is believed to be why the SFA asked the midfielder to explain his actions.

Brown’s original Hampden hearing was due to take place on Thursday, May 2 but was moved to today (Friday, April 26), which Celtic requested, to ensure the skipper would not miss the final Old Firm derby of the season at Ibrox.

However, that potential two-match ban was thrown out at today's hearing.

Brown is now free to help Celtic win their eighth consecutive league title over the line in their next two games against Kilmarnock at Parkhead tomorrow Celtic and Aberdeen at Pittodrie next weekend."

Taken from the Herald. I think Brown flew up a Sports Lawyer from England, if I remember correctly.

The SFA where so broken at seeing the scum lose. They trumped up a "disrepute" charge for Brown.
They were so used to the Celtic board laying down and being "extremely shocked and surprised" but doing fuck all about it that they expected Brown to take his ban.
What they didn't count on was Brown and Lennon being the people they are. The bhoys brought in a lawyer and the SFA shat it.
Brown has done it. Fergus McCann done it. It can be fucking done. Our board need to grow a fucking pair!!

From a Bhoy on CQN…

BHOYFROMSKY on 7TH MARCH 2024 12:37 PM

Time to bring in the Legals, get the lawyer along with Brendan to the hearing. Bring a dossier of previous decisions, e.g. the Motherwell High boot with both feet off the ground, Goldsons Karate assault where the same Beaton did NOT deem it worthy of even a free kick and other incidents.

Make it clear that Celtic will pursue, through the courts if necessary that the application of SFA rules by their officials is unfairly affecting the business model of the club…

The SFA where so broken at seeing the scum lose. They trumped up a "disrepute" charge for Brown.
They were so used to the Celtic board laying down and being "extremely shocked and surprised" but doing fuck all about it that they expected Brown to take his ban.
What they didn't count on was Brown and Lennon being the people they are. The bhoys brought in a lawyer and the SFA shat it.
Brown has done it. Fergus McCann done it. It can be fucking done. Our board need to grow a fucking pair!!
All the hundits and sevco coaches went into overdrive once someone complained about Broony (probably the bluegrass, Lee Wallace) to try to deflect from yet another defeat to the Hoops. What happened is the final whistle went and, without taking a step, Broony punched the air to celebrate a hard-fought victory after sevco players spat the dummy out and started attacking them near the end of the match. He was at the bit between the two sets of supporters, but one camera angle made it look like it was directly in front of the sevco fans and bench.

This was then twisted into Broony charged over to the sevco support and Slippy G to wildly celebrate in front of them in a provocative manner. So that became the narrative from then on by all of their fans in the media - even though it was proven not to be the case - and I would guarantee that every sevco fan would insist he did this despite video evidence showing immediately that this clearly never happened as Gerrard claimed.

If the SFA are determined to start a war against us then they had better be (aye) ready for a fight as this time they have gone too far and I suspect we will really go for them big time. I hope our club does not let Brendan, the fans or themselves down this time.

All the hundits and sevco coaches went into overdrive once someone complained about Broony (probably the bluegrass, Lee Wallace) to try to deflect from yet another defeat to the Hoops. What happened is the final whistle went and, without taking a step, Broony punched the air to celebrate a hard-fought victory after sevco players spat the dummy out and started attacking them near the end of the match. He was at the bit between the two sets of supporters, but one camera angle made it look like it was directly in front of the sevco fans and bench.

This was then twisted into Broony charged over to the sevco support and Slippy G to wildly celebrate in front of them in a provocative manner. So that became the narrative from then on by all of their fans in the media - even though it was proven not to be the case - and I would guarantee that every sevco fan would insist he did this despite video evidence showing immediately that this clearly never happened as Gerrard claimed.

If the SFA are determined to start a war against us then they had better be (aye) ready for a fight as this time they have gone too far and I suspect we will really go for them big time. I hope our club does not let Brendan, the fans or themselves down this time.

My fear is that the club will do exactly as they always do....nothing.
Brendan will be handed a touchline ban. The board will be "extremely surprised and shocked" at this decision.
And I guarantee, that while our manager sits in the stand, Beaton will be the guy officiating the match.

From John James…

Has John Beaton Gift-Wrapped The League Flag For Rangers*?​

Ten years ago, almost to the day, Bilel Moshni bundled the Albion Rovers keeper and the ball into the net. It was the very definition of cheating most foul. To the astonishment of everyone with two functioning eyes, John Beaton allowed the goal to stand. At that point I knew that one of The Lanarkshire/Loyal Referees Association (LRA) graduates, who was inducted in the Craft – one must be a Freemason to be eligible for LRA promotion – was prepared to cheat for Rangers*.

There have been many other incidents in which Connor Goldson of Rangers* has been granted immunity by John Beaton. Goldson can impress his studs on the thighs of an opponent for having the temerity to linger in the box and escape any sanction from Beaton. Goldson can use both hands in the box and when this incident is referred to VAR he can elect to shout at Beaton ‘don’t you fucking dare.’
Beaton ignored the VAR evidence of hand ball. Was Goldson threatening repercussions at Beaton’s Masonic lodge?

In a Glasgow derby, Alfredo Morelos kicked Scott Brown in the groin, made a grab at Ryan Christie’s genitals and stamped on Tony Ralston’s back. Beaton’s decision not to penalise Morelos prompted Celtic to make a formal complaint. Beaton’s fellow Freemasons at the SFA buried the complaint. Beaton allowed himself a congratulatory pint at a local Loyalist watering hole after the game for a job well done in the service of Rangers*

Having emerged Scot Free from so many incidents of game subversion John Beaton felt emboldened to cut Celtic’s title challenge off at the knees on Sunday. His team had uncharacteristically dropped three points on the preceding Saturday – was he at game as a guest of Rangers*?

The running joke in Glasgow is that for every priest allowed free entry into Celtic Park, Rangers* extend an invitation to a SFA referee. Those that are on message are treated to the full match day experience. A purported vat of Fenian blood to wade in is most probably an urban myth.

Yang’s attempt at a delicate flick was met by Cochrane putting his head in a place where more sentient beings would fear to go. As Cochrane feigned being on the lower rungs of a Glasgow Scale Coma, referee Don Robertson – no friend of Celtic – brandished a yellow card. Had it not been for Cochrane’s literal desire to run through a brick wall for his manager and his reaction, the incident could have passed without caution.

John Beaton however was using VAR to the detriment of Celtic. He set up a still image to solicit a red card. Robertson obliged. Celtic’s bright start came to an end after 12 minutes. Advantage Beaton.

Much to Beaton’s chagrin Celtic looked the more likely to prevail against an abject Hearts team. He therefore needed to put another obstacle in their path. His opportunity came when Alister Johnston’s aerial challenge led to the ball cannoning off Iwata’s elbow. There was nothing deliberate in this hand ball. Connor Goldson has escaped sanction for much worse.

Beaton now had Celtic on the back foot. All he then had to do was to cancel an O’Riley goal for offside in the build-up to maintain Rangers* two point advantage with the added bonus of Yang being suspended for the two games prior to the Glasgow derby at Ibrox.

John Beaton has wrapped the €60m league title in red, white and blue ribbons. The spineless amoeba on the Celtic board have taken their seats at the back of the bus. Colour me surprised.

A more enterprising board would hire a KC to run a forensic eye over Beaton’s decision making. A case for bias would be a slam dunk.
Would it surprise anyone if Beaton were appointed in a material capacity to one or both Glasgow derbies? Just to make sure that the SFA’s eleven prevail.

As for the SFA not indicting Brendan Rodgers on disrepute charges they know full well that he might appoint a KC to defend himself and expose the SFA’s rotten core of bias to a UEFA and FIFA audience.
Crawford Allan and John Beaton, who both swing the lead, may well have swung it for Rangers*. They will however take Rodgers on at their peril.

From John James…

Has John Beaton Gift-Wrapped The League Flag For Rangers*?​

Ten years ago, almost to the day, Bilel Moshni bundled the Albion Rovers keeper and the ball into the net. It was the very definition of cheating most foul. To the astonishment of everyone with two functioning eyes, John Beaton allowed the goal to stand. At that point I knew that one of The Lanarkshire/Loyal Referees Association (LRA) graduates, who was inducted in the Craft – one must be a Freemason to be eligible for LRA promotion – was prepared to cheat for Rangers*.

There have been many other incidents in which Connor Goldson of Rangers* has been granted immunity by John Beaton. Goldson can impress his studs on the thighs of an opponent for having the temerity to linger in the box and escape any sanction from Beaton. Goldson can use both hands in the box and when this incident is referred to VAR he can elect to shout at Beaton ‘don’t you fucking dare.’
Beaton ignored the VAR evidence of hand ball. Was Goldson threatening repercussions at Beaton’s Masonic lodge?

In a Glasgow derby, Alfredo Morelos kicked Scott Brown in the groin, made a grab at Ryan Christie’s genitals and stamped on Tony Ralston’s back. Beaton’s decision not to penalise Morelos prompted Celtic to make a formal complaint. Beaton’s fellow Freemasons at the SFA buried the complaint. Beaton allowed himself a congratulatory pint at a local Loyalist watering hole after the game for a job well done in the service of Rangers*

Having emerged Scot Free from so many incidents of game subversion John Beaton felt emboldened to cut Celtic’s title challenge off at the knees on Sunday. His team had uncharacteristically dropped three points on the preceding Saturday – was he at game as a guest of Rangers*?

The running joke in Glasgow is that for every priest allowed free entry into Celtic Park, Rangers* extend an invitation to a SFA referee. Those that are on message are treated to the full match day experience. A purported vat of Fenian blood to wade in is most probably an urban myth.

Yang’s attempt at a delicate flick was met by Cochrane putting his head in a place where more sentient beings would fear to go. As Cochrane feigned being on the lower rungs of a Glasgow Scale Coma, referee Don Robertson – no friend of Celtic – brandished a yellow card. Had it not been for Cochrane’s literal desire to run through a brick wall for his manager and his reaction, the incident could have passed without caution.

John Beaton however was using VAR to the detriment of Celtic. He set up a still image to solicit a red card. Robertson obliged. Celtic’s bright start came to an end after 12 minutes. Advantage Beaton.

Much to Beaton’s chagrin Celtic looked the more likely to prevail against an abject Hearts team. He therefore needed to put another obstacle in their path. His opportunity came when Alister Johnston’s aerial challenge led to the ball cannoning off Iwata’s elbow. There was nothing deliberate in this hand ball. Connor Goldson has escaped sanction for much worse.

Beaton now had Celtic on the back foot. All he then had to do was to cancel an O’Riley goal for offside in the build-up to maintain Rangers* two point advantage with the added bonus of Yang being suspended for the two games prior to the Glasgow derby at Ibrox.

John Beaton has wrapped the €60m league title in red, white and blue ribbons. The spineless amoeba on the Celtic board have taken their seats at the back of the bus. Colour me surprised.

A more enterprising board would hire a KC to run a forensic eye over Beaton’s decision making. A case for bias would be a slam dunk.
Would it surprise anyone if Beaton were appointed in a material capacity to one or both Glasgow derbies? Just to make sure that the SFA’s eleven prevail.

As for the SFA not indicting Brendan Rodgers on disrepute charges they know full well that he might appoint a KC to defend himself and expose the SFA’s rotten core of bias to a UEFA and FIFA audience.
Crawford Allan and John Beaton, who both swing the lead, may well have swung it for Rangers*. They will however take Rodgers on at their peril.
On the subject of Cockrane he should have been booked for feigning injury then he gets away with 2or3 yellow card tackles before getting booked with about 3mins to go and the game just about over. He took over from the wee Australian dirty bastard Devlin that gets away with murder every time we play them.
Nearly every week I mention the soft and I mean soft fouls giving against us. When watching on the tv I loose the nut when whoever is on commentary agreeing that it was a foul when it clearly isn’t.
That Arsehole that does the commentary for sky said after the penalty on Sunday “well rules are rules” but if we get a debatable decision he’s spuing over the constant reruns making sure everybody knows he doesn’t agree the guy is a total prick!

From a Bhoy on CQN…

BHOYFROMSKY on 7TH MARCH 2024 12:37 PM

Time to bring in the Legals, get the lawyer along with Brendan to the hearing. Bring a dossier of previous decisions, e.g. the Motherwell High boot with both feet off the ground, Goldsons Karate assault where the same Beaton did NOT deem it worthy of even a free kick and other incidents.

Make it clear that Celtic will pursue, through the courts if necessary that the application of SFA rules by their officials is unfairly affecting the business model of the club…
Joe Pesci fae My Cousin Vinny could rip the PISH oot these CLUELESS Cunts!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't think BR will get a ban & the SFA will be the ones looking like fools.

The penalty was not a pen, because IFAB had sent out a directive at start of season regarding handball where the ball comes of a teammate & hits a teammates hand NO PENALTY. DO SCOTTISH REFS NOT KNOW THE RULES OF THE GAME?

Sending off, multiple high boot incidents since start of season in both European Competitions & Top Domestic League's within UK, were var is in use, none have been reviewed & red card issued instead of yellow. Except Sunday's game

Get a decent lawyer that understand the laws of the game & also let it be known the club will take the case to CAS for appeal. The Blazers would shit themselves

On the subject of Cockrane he should have been booked for feigning injury then he gets away with 2or3 yellow card tackles before getting booked with about 3mins to go and the game just about over. He took over from the wee Australian dirty bastard Devlin that gets away with murder every time we play them.
Nearly every week I mention the soft and I mean soft fouls giving against us. When watching on the tv I loose the nut when whoever is on commentary agreeing that it was a foul when it clearly isn’t.
That Arsehole that does the commentary for sky said after the penalty on Sunday “well rules are rules” but if we get a debatable decision he’s spuing over the constant reruns making sure everybody knows he doesn’t agree the guy is a total prick!

Obviously the cvnt on Sky doesn't know the fxckin rules

Don't think BR will get a ban & the SFA will be the ones looking like fools.

The penalty was not a pen, because IFAB had sent out a directive at start of season regarding handball where the ball comes of a teammate & hits a teammates hand NO PENALTY. DO SCOTTISH REFS NOT KNOW THE RULES OF THE GAME?

Sending off, multiple high boot incidents since start of season in both European Competitions & Top Domestic League's within UK, were var is in use, none have been reviewed & red card issued instead of yellow. Except Sunday's game

Get a decent lawyer that understand the laws of the game & also let it be known the club will take the case to CAS for appeal. The Blazers would shit themselves
He'll get a ban,and then the club will be told to appeal it by the SFA if they don't like it
I'd bet money on that happening
SFA, Scotland's FIFA

The damage has been done what ever happens now is irrelevant, 3 points lost ,a toothless board who should do the only decent thing left and leave our club now, but that won't happen why should it it's the cushiest job in the world turn up at a couple of meetings each season give the punters some bullshit and pat themselves on the back for a job well done. No matter how this season ends this board should not be here after the spineless time they've spent at our club.

Obviously the cvnt on Sky doesn't know the fxckin rules

Oh, I bet he does…
The damage has been done what ever happens now is irrelevant, 3 points lost ,a toothless board who should do the only decent thing left and leave our club now, but that won't happen why should it it's the cushiest job in the world turn up at a couple of meetings each season give the punters some bullshit and pat themselves on the back for a job well done. No matter how this season ends this board should not be here after the spineless time they've spent at our club.

And that’s the crux of the matter, 3 points lost due to a corrupt, cheating MIB.

The evidence is readily available over a long period of time to nail Beaton for his consistent Hun bias. Our custodians better not let us down here…

Whatever the outcome of the charge against BR he should use the situation to his advantage, I believe he will. He should use it to galvanise the Team, and the whole squad, with a backs to the wall attitude much in the same way Mouriniho (bassa) used to when he was at Chelsea.
He was often in trouble with the FA for things he said and did in interviews and got a few touchline bans. Once even using hidden mics to communicate from the stands with the Coach on the bench.
Not saying BR should go that far but the Team should know he's got their back and is standing up for them. (I hope our interpreters have our far eastern players fully aware of Rodgers team talks btw)

Brendan has gone a long way to winning the support over by speaking up and dropping the diplomacy in after match interviews. It started with the 'good girl' interview where he refused to explain his previous answer to a question.
The BBC should not be given another interview this season. Sky, TNT, etc are a different matter as we are contracted to give interviews, but they should be given the same short shrift if they attempt to go down the same road.
Its US against THEM, ALL of them.

As an afterthought, is it coincidence Beaton took extra time to punish 2 of our Far Eastern players.
Racism could be a bigger flaw than his obvious bigotry.
I don't see that being an issue. All Beaton saw was a couple of incidents involving players wearing green and white Hoops that he could step in and really influence the outcome of the match. Unless there is other supporting evidence then I wouldn't go down that road, as it just muddies the waters.

Members online

No members online now.

Back