Pre Season Games

We are playing really well. Rather than too much tippy tappy trying to play the ball into the net, we are taking on much more shots from the edge of the box.

Maeda scored but it was incorrectly ruled out as he was clearly a yard onside.

Maeda was unlucky there. A fantastic ball by Turnbull, wonderful cross by Abada and the keeper did well. I hope Abada's ankle is OK after being caught late after he put in the cross.

HT 0 - 0. Well in control. Good energy, fast passing, clever movement, nice combination plays, making chances. Should be ahead, but very good first half performance. All playing well. Coming together nicely. Two awful offside decisions levelling each other out. See what the second half brings with a complete change of personnel.

Now Osaka have a goal incorrectly ruled out for offside (2 yards onside rather than just the 1 yard for us)!!!

Another great shot by Abada. Forrest, Maeda & Abada in particular have been brilliant. Turnbull & Hatate have been impressive too.

An excellent performance and unlucky not to have scored a few goals. Very hot and humid though. A great workout. 0-0 and no doubt 11 changes as we swap on the fringe and young players.

Might see quite a bit of drop off in capability if it's a full 11 players change at half time. All be it Kyogo O'Riley Oh etc will want to do well
I was enjoying that performance but I suppose we have to except its about fitness and full assessment before we see it stepped up next Saturday with more core players playing most of the game.

Every player changed out for the second half. A chance for them to shine but expect our performance levels to drop with mostly non-starting players.

O'Riley dribbles through but Oh can't get away a clean shot at the near post. The local fans just love Kyogo and are cheering him louder than their own players!

20230722_121855.jpg

Back