Pre Season Games

Had we won that game 6-4 there'd still be detractors saying we shipped 4 goals.

Up until the raft of changes we were on our way to winning , certainly not losing that game.

A few players i thought, no not going to be part of things to come, I'm thinking scales for one , he's a trier no doubt he gives his all but that wasn't good enough.

We expect a lot from our bhoys but the jaunt to Portugal and back then Japan definately takes it out of the team, energy sapping.

Think we saw we're a very dangerous side going forward and the experimental back line had a poor day iwata aside who looks a real player in a few positions now.

It was a better showing than our opener in Australia.

Had concerns about this game which was great to watch , both sides with an all out attacking philosophy.

A very decent workout even though we're far from home .

I thought the game against Yokohama was a great test, they are half way into their season and it could be easily be seen. We looked tired in periods of that game. But great work out.
Thought some of the youngsters played well and some of their link up play in the wings was encouraging.

Could Brendon do with Meada what Wenger did with Henry..... Calm him down and use upfront with Kyogo....

I thought the game against Yokohama was a great test, they are half way into their season and it could be easily be seen. We looked tired in periods of that game. But great work out.
Thought some of the youngsters played well and some of their link up play in the wings was encouraging.

Could Brendon do with Meada what Wenger did with Henry..... Calm him down and use upfront with Kyogo....
He played up front before he came to celtic. Ange used him on the wing. I've said from day 1 he should be played through the middle. Him and kyogo together would frighten the shite out of most scottish teams.

Celtic have lost Mooy and Jota. That's it.
Mooy was a good midfielder but if he was out of the team for say....Hatate, O'Riley, Calmac or Iwata we wouldn't have known any different.
He had some poor games as much as good. He was a good squad player.
Jota was quality but not the finished article. When he was on form he was unplayable...but there were enough games where he left you frustrated. Abada, Maeda and Haksa all played in his position and he wasn't missed when he was out the squad...both are gone...and without signing anyone...we already have quality in our team to make it that them leaving could go pretty much unnoticed....but we HAVE signed people. We have signed a highly thought of Scandinavian midfielder...a solid SK midfielder...a tricky SK winger and and a highly rated Australian winger....so that's 2 signings for each position that we've lost players.
So can someone please tell me how the actual fuck the SMSM, including Sutton, can say we are weaker?? We still have the absolute core of our treble winning team. We have signed young talented stars....you know...in the mould of Jota and Abada (also unknowns Mr Sutton).

And all the while we are being told that der hun is stronger!!! A goalkeeper that hasn't played in 2 years and 2 strikers that helped get their teams relegated....this is a team that have lost 2 of their most prolific players in fatboy and kunt...and both were shite....yet better than what they've now signed.....

And Celtic are weaker!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 My fucking sides!!!!

Celtic have lost Mooy and Jota. That's it.
Mooy was a good midfielder but if he was out of the team for say....Hatate, O'Riley, Calmac or Iwata we wouldn't have known any different.
He had some poor games as much as good. He was a good squad player.
Jota was quality but not the finished article. When he was on form he was unplayable...but there were enough games where he left you frustrated. Abada, Maeda and Haksa all played in his position and he wasn't missed when he was out the squad...both are gone...and without signing anyone...we already have quality in our team to make it that them leaving could go pretty much unnoticed....but we HAVE signed people. We have signed a highly thought of Scandinavian midfielder...a solid SK midfielder...a tricky SK winger and and a highly rated Australian winger....so that's 2 signings for each position that we've lost players.
So can someone please tell me how the actual fuck the SMSM, including Sutton, can say we are weaker?? We still have the absolute core of our treble winning team. We have signed young talented stars....you know...in the mould of Jota and Abada (also unknowns Mr Sutton).

And all the while we are being told that der hun is stronger!!! A goalkeeper that hasn't played in 2 years and 2 strikers that helped get their teams relegated....this is a team that have lost 2 of their most prolific players in fatboy and kunt...and both were shite....yet better than what they've now signed.....

And Celtic are weaker!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 My fucking sides!!!!

Whether we’re weaker or stronger will only be decided imo when we’ve played a few competitive games…..I’m of the view we need to get in quality defensive reinforcements very soon to be up for the challenges we’re going to face in Europe and in good time to be ready for der Hun who’s game plan is going to revolve around physicality, an aerial bombardment, and playing for set pieces…..that’s why we need to have players in and ready to go……that to me makes the next 2 weeks in the transfer market critical…

Whether we’re weaker or stronger will only be decided imo when we’ve played a few competitive games…..I’m of the view we need to get in quality defensive reinforcements very soon to be up for the challenges we’re going to face in Europe and in good time to be ready for der Hun who’s game plan is going to revolve around physicality, an aerial bombardment, and playing for set pieces…..that’s why we need to have players in and ready to go……that to me makes the next 2 weeks in the transfer market critical…
Marvin Compper £5m,,,,,,, now there was a player:love: holy feck

He also paid 19m for Harry Souttar at the last club he was going to die for:rolleyes: yet still breathing

a can't wait to see what absolute crackers he's got lined up as our defensive reinforcements

after all he's the best coach in the world and were getting to a euro final

He also paid 19m for Harry Souttar at the last club he was going to die for:rolleyes: yet still breathing

a can't wait to see what absolute crackers he's got lined up as our defensive reinforcements

Terrifying when you put it like that!

I believe he is a good coach and I agree his record in the transfer market is questionable…..I’m mibbies thinking we’re sourcing players outwith Brendan Rodgers (Mark Lawwell et al?) and he’s got the choice of saying either yay or nae…

Members online

Latest posts

Back