Not open for further replies.
Och lucky I can take a joke....

Wis a joke?
Indeed, and I feel lucky too
This is a Hun Free zone
Although I am a wee bit skeptical about that cunt DILLIGAF
He's one for the watching
Where's Plummy when you need him ?
I miss his stories of Love street, apprenticeships, and other stuff, even the square go's...
Fucking place, is hilarious
The good thing with the Queen going is, it means at the age of 73, Prince Charles finally got a fucking job

This is a Hun Free zone
I miss his stories of Love street, apprenticeships, and other stuff, even the square go's...
The good thing with the Queen going is, it means at the age of 73, Prince Charles finally got a fucking job
Square go's are a nonsense, fk I was stood in the hindu kush freezing my arse aff waiting aw night furra square go

This is a Hun Free zone
1662745982468.png

Job Centre came up trumps for him

The thread was reported to the Police, so I didn't delete it, just kept it exactly where it is at the stage I was made aware that there was an issue regarding emails being sent etc. Not sure what else I could or should have done. Then there's the second, common sense point, that if it's causing so much inner tension among the forum users then it's maybe better to talk about anything else.

I have removed the thread about the death of the Queen but have kept the content. Anything that else that needs to be said can be done elsewhere, so please keep it off the Noise. This remains one of the friendliest, funniest and most enjoyable wee Celtic spaces on the internet and that only continues if we are all showing the Noise as a forum and a community the respect both clearly deserve.

Well done, this should happened immediately, I’m not a royalist, was probably no one on here is, but some of the post on the queens death thread where absolutely terrible, if get the fact that people don’t like the monarchy

Personally I was brought up in the catholic faith, I have respect, dignity and compassion for all people, something quite a few folk on here don’t
There’s a few members that should have a deep look at themselves, I hope the person(s) that issue the death threats to ally are caught, this goes way beyond banter ….scum

Free speech is exactly that, speech, as soon as you type that offensive stuff of someone’s else platform it’s not speech it’s tolling

The people that are threatening/promising to leave….go
There other forums that enjoy the hatred and sick posts you’ll be at home there, ….leave the decent folk, that their love for Celtic doesn’t extend to hatred, name calling and death threats 😡😡😡

Well done, this should happened immediately, I’m not a royalist, was probably no one on here is, but some of the post on the queens death thread where absolutely terrible, if get the fact that people don’t like the monarchy

Personally I was brought up in the catholic faith, I have respect, dignity and compassion for all people, something quite a few folk on here don’t
There’s a few members that should have a deep look at themselves, I hope the person(s) that issue the death threats to ally are caught, this goes way beyond banter ….scum

Free speech is exactly that, speech, as soon as you type that offensive stuff of someone’s else platform it’s not speech it’s tolling

The people that are threatening/promising to leave….go
There other forums that enjoy the hatred and sick posts you’ll be at home there, ….leave the decent folk, that their love for Celtic doesn’t extend to hatred, name calling and death threats 😡😡😡
The people leaving are decent people
Wind yer neck in

The thread was reported to the Police, so I didn't delete it, just kept it exactly where it is at the stage I was made aware that there was an issue regarding emails being sent etc. Not sure what else I could or should have done. Then there's the second, common sense point, that if it's causing so much inner tension among the forum users then it's maybe better to talk about anything else.
How does anyone get anyone else's email on here unless they exchange emails?

Yep , something like Celtic mibbe?
Just a thought.
Though how an outsider or a lurker gets our email addresses?
Baffled by that

That's it..I'm LEAVING...!!!
OK...so I'm taking Georgia for a walk
I'll be back...mibbe...
Clipes, polis, death threats...aye, that'll be shining bright
DILLIGAF dons his jaunty little chapeau, and his long college scarf, around his giraffe...eh...neck, and sweeps it over his shoulder ( fuck is that a cool look)
I only wish I had a tricolour flag, it would be flying high for all to see
Bids everyone "Anon..." and skips down the stairs and out of the Hobbit house, down at the bottom of Dingly Dell
No drink or drugs, have been taken, but I'm in a bit of a funny mood this morning
Stay safe, and watch out for the dicey bunnets

YNWA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back