Post Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it I’m away tae watch Ally McCoist’s greatest goals apparently it’s 100 minutes of tap ins but it’s gotta be better than watching every cunt on here bail out one by one mibbes the Winning Captains could create a method for folk to delete themselves from the page save himself a lot of work by the looks of things.

The difference in this thread being deleted oppose to others that were just as contentious not being deleted is possibly the fact that Ally received threats sent by email and could only have come from someone on here.

If a topic incites that kind of behaviour then it's probably best deleted but it's a sad state of affairs that free speech is cancelled because folk can't behave themselves.
See above 👆 folks common Sense
It does happen. If you don’t agree with what’s posted use the ignore function

HH 👏

Fuck it I’m away tae watch Ally McCoist’s greatest goals apparently it’s 100 minutes of tap ins but it’s gotta be better than watching every cunt on here bail out one by one mibbes the Winning Captains could create a method for folk to delete themselves from the page save himself a lot of work by the looks of things.
Fuck that
I'm going nowhere

Fuck the Monarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back