No ref has awarded a pen against Rangers in league in 2020..WOW !!!!!

10 in a Row

Im no stat expert so surely ive got this wrong ???We all knew that alot of cheating would be going on in our 10 in a row year but this is a remarkable stat if its true and shows how much Refs are helping them..Have you noticed that since the huns complained about Clancy he hasnt reffed another hun game..We still get Madden , Beaton , Dallas etc with Ross running the lines in our games..Celtic need to call this out if its true ?! ..Im sure no team in world football has had no pens awarded against them in a calendar year ??

Na it's us man, we are paranoid apparently. The stats are paranoid too.
I have said before a proper statistical study with comparisons in leagues of a similar size would prove what we all know to be true. Biased refs decide the outcome of many games. That's a fact.

Slippy has come oot and said that Michael Gardyne racially abused Fat Fuck. Gardyne said, I called him and Goldson fuckers. The most racist club on this island keep making up stories about their players getting racially abused. I am looking forward to how the sevvies are gonna spin their fans reaction to taking the knee when fans are allowed back.
Which one of their players will get "abused" as a deflection?

We have always been on the wrong end of these disgraceful so called reffing decisions, but this season it is at an all time high.
I can give 2 examples of so many and let's take
1) That shocking tackle on frimps that was a potential career ending challenge
2) El fatty donkey elbow again an attempt to seriously hurt an oppersition player

On both counts they were the easiest reds to be handed out, yet the mib's hand out yellow.
This shows quite clearly that they seen the incident and yet are not capable of giving the right decisions.
So the question remains as to why they are still allowed to ref matches when they are quite clearly uncapable of doing so, especially when the FA have to step in to make the call long after the event.
Pens are always the easiest way to influence a game as goals have always changed games and for most games the scum are potentially starting with a goal advantage, and that could also be the case tomorrow.
The question will always remain as to why our board are so spineless at calling out this disgraceful form of cheating, and all the time that horrible Dallas family are involved can we really expect any changes?

We have always been on the wrong end of these disgraceful so called reffing decisions, but this season it is at an all time high.
2) El fatty donkey elbow again an attempt to seriously hurt an oppersition player

On both counts they were the easiest reds to be handed out, yet the mib's hand out yellow.
This shows quite clearly that they seen the incident and yet are not capable of giving the right decisions.
So the question remains as to why they are still allowed to ref matches when they are quite clearly uncapable of doing so, especially when the FA have to step in to make the call long after the event.
Pens are always the easiest way to influence a game as goals have always changed games and for most games the scum are potentially starting with a goal advantage, and that could also be the case tomorrow.
The question will always remain as to why our board are so spineless at calling out this disgraceful form of cheating, and all the time that horrible Dallas family are involved can we really expect any changes?
NOPE! it's the way it's always been John!

1) That mistimed tackle on frimps that missed all main arteries and resulted in a mere graze
2) El fatty donkey's attempted hug to congratulate an oppersition player on his sporting endeavours.

Fixed that for you John. Nae bother pal

Agreed MD, and this is where I believe the celtic trust should be given the support from the board to challenge the Scottish fa over such matters along with the biased issues within the media.
It is obvious this board will not challenge such issues, but can 20000 members all be wrong?
Geat points John,winning captains put up a thread about our own Larry Cafiero interviewing David Low, asking for ideas,suggestions that Larry could put to David,ah'm sure your suggestions merit consideration HH

Bang on the money about the board, pal. Disgraceful how the just turn a blind eye to this kind of stuff. Shocking track record for doing so over the years

Agreed MD, and this is where I believe the celtic trust should be given the support from the board to challenge the Scottish fa over such matters along with the biased issues within the media.
It is obvious this board will not challenge such issues, but can 20000 members all be wrong?
Took the liberty of posting your questions on Winning Captains thread John HH

Geat points John,winning captains put up a thread about our own Larry Cafiero interviewing David Low, asking for ideas,suggestions that Larry could put to David,ah'm sure your suggestions merit consideration HH
Thanks MD, I just believe our support deserves a voice that our board are currently quite happy to remain silent over.
Even party gate went unchallenged.
This board have for to long ignored the lifeline of our club, the thing that makes us so renowned all over the world, our supporters.
We need a voice that are prepared to challenge the corruption and bias media coverage that includes sky in order to gain reform within the Scottish game.
To me this board are unwilling to challenge these issues that mean so much to our support.
It can and should be looked upon as an avoidance of there duties towards our support

Thanks MD, I just believe our support deserves a voice that our board are currently quite happy to remain silent over.
Even party gate went unchallenged.
This board have for to long ignored the lifeline of our club, the thing that makes us so renowned all over the world, our supporters.
We need a voice that are prepared to challenge the corruption and bias media coverage that includes sky in order to gain reform within the Scottish game.
To me this board are unwilling to challenge these issues that mean so much to our support.
It can and should be looked upon as an avoidance of there duties towards our support
we are customers now, pure and simple. Once the money stops they'll engage again. The Trust in theory could be a good vehicle though, time will tell on their intentions

Members online

Latest posts

Back