No ref has awarded a pen against Rangers in league in 2020..WOW !!!!!

we are customers now, pure and simple. Once the money stops they'll engage again. The Trust in theory could be a good vehicle though, time will tell on their intentions
Times are changing but some things don't and won't as things stand.
All we require from a board is to keep the clubs finances in order, and in fairness I couldn't complain to much about that.
For us to not have a voice with corruption, cheating and bias media coverage at rampant levels yet again, is disgusting towards our support and needs to be challenged imo

Times are changing but some things don't and won't as things stand.
All we require from a board is to keep the clubs finances in order, and in fairness I couldn't complain to much about that.
For us to not have a voice with corruption, cheating and bias media coverage at rampant levels yet again, is disgusting towards our support and needs to be challenged imo
Spot on. No-one expects St Michael but the turn the other cheek approach we take drives me nuts. All that ever gets you in life is more people chancing their arm and testing your limits.

Spot on. No-one expects St Michael but the turn the other cheek approach we take drives me nuts. All that ever gets you in life is more people chancing their arm and testing your limits.
I feel so strongly about this issue now Niall J and think it can be looked upon as a disgrace to the memory of our forefathers for which our great club was built on. I would even go as far as, if the Scottish fa requested us to take our flag down that this spineless board would even consider it to keep the wankers in the Scottish FA happy

I feel so strongly about this issue now Niall J and think it can be looked upon as a disgrace to the memory of our forefathers for which our great club was built on. I would even go as far as, if the Scottish fa requested us to take our flag down that this spineless board would even consider it to keep the wankers in the Scottish FA happy
That would be about the only thing that would get Desmond off his arse John.
I think this time last year with all the stuff calling our fans racists, members of the media in our box reporting lies and completely unchecked was the last straw for me. Press reporting our fans hit an old boy in huns end with a coin. Didn't happen, the club just ignored it. The Star called all that out. David challenged it. Nothing from the club at all. That was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I have no trust left in the current board. It is not even redeemable

That would be about the only thing that would get Desmond off his arse John.
I think this time last year with all the stuff calling our fans racists, members of the media in our box reporting lies and completely unchecked was the last straw for me. Press reporting our fans hit an old boy in huns end with a coin. Didn't happen, the club just ignored it. The Star called all that out. David challenged it. Nothing from the club at all. That was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I have no trust left in the current board. It is not even redeemable
I would like to respond to your excellent points on W C thread Niall J

Back