Name this player from the past

Well you’ve certainly bored me the nite unfortunately poor cunts are gaunny read this and we’ll be bored tae , you’ve said absolutely nothin πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘well done
And yet you keep replying BIG ian. The big mans bigman. More brains in a balaclava. Your head, as big as it is, is obviously for keepin your ears apart. If brains was cotton wool, ye wouldn't have enough to make a fanny pad for a mouse. Sleep well!

And yet you keep replying BIG ian. The big mans bigman. More brains in a balaclava. Your head, as big as it is, is obviously for keepin your ears apart. If brains was cotton wool, ye wouldn't have enough to make a fanny pad for a mouse. Sleep well!
DwhitπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yet another cracking post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚like watching myself post only you really are self destructing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚,ITS ALL RIGHT TO BE NOT RIGHT 🚦

Someone online asked if anyone could name this Celtic player from years agoView attachment 11702
Offt they shorts remind me of school fitba saturday morning and a rammy in the changing rooms as we all went mental through a bin liner looking for shorts that were the right size and colour and if you were late you would end up looking like your strip was out the jumble sale

Back