My worst nightmare has come true

On the 24 th off January my only son Daniel passed away,he had been suffering fro a back injury that was getting progressively worse he needed an. Operation that left him with a chance off being in a wheelchair for the rest off his life so kept putting off ,and off a friend off his unbekwowing to us was giving him bottles. Off oral morph to help his pain but somehow on Tuesday he must have taken to much by mistake,he fell asleep and neve woke up,at the Ross county game we got an Indian meal on the way,he forgot to give me my bank card back my granddaughter car was in getting a sensor on and I said I would pay for it so before going to the garage to pick her car up we had to go into my son's house to get my bankcard,so my granddaughter jumped in his houset get the card at 5to5,she came running out her dad's house screaming Grampa I canny wake my dad up,so I ran in the house he was still warm so I got him in the recover position stuck my fingers in his mouth and was being brainless sick my granddaughter phoned an ambulance that was there within 9 minutes bu could see his lip getting blu,I said to paramedic hes gon isn't he,he replied yes but hes not long gone we will try our best the worked on him fo45 mins then they got pulse they rushed him from biggar to wishaw,then the lost the pulse near the hospital,but got it back again bu he passed away,at 5 past 11 on Wednesday morning surounde by all his family,only consolation we have he suffered no pain and died peacefully in his,now comes the worst to have cremate,my son on Wednesday 21/2/24,at 2pm at South Lanarkshire crematorium,this I photo off his coffin,I am the proudest dad in the world off my son he fought for and got full custody off his 2 beautiful red head ,girls close 18 and Abbie aged 15,ho got sole custody off them 2 girls over there mother that say everything you need to know about my son Daniel aged 38,his first celtic game was aleague cup vayr utd in1988,i took him to celtic games since he was 2 he became the youngest head greenkeeper at 35 that I have heard about,we went all over Europe me and him,Ajax Utrecht,stuggart Luxemburg Lyon vig,vig Sevilla barçelona twice Milan 3 times and so many more,god bless son if there is one we aren't religious just good Tims that's what we was and are,so R.I.P Daniel love dad
Oh McGarrell this is terrible terrible to read , so sorry for your loss, no parent should ever have to go through what you have just posted.
It's only Saturday morning that my wee sister in law sarah finally let go and passed on at 36, and now this awful news.
My sincerest and deepest condolences to you and your family , I pray that both are smiling down at us all and that they may rest in peace.
YNWA McGarrell 💔💚🙏

Oh McGarrell this is terrible terrible to read , so sorry for your loss, no parent should ever have to go through what you have just posted.
It's only Saturday morning that my wee sister in law sarah finally let go and passed on at 36, and now this awful news.
My sincerest and deepest condolences to you and your family , I pray that both are smiling down at us all and that they may rest in peace.
YNWA McGarrell 💔💚🙏
Sorry for your loss Winter
May she rest in peace
Condolences to you and your family
YNWA

HH🙏💚

YNWA McGarrell 💔💚🙏
So sorry to hear this Winter. May she rest in peace now 💚

Don't know were this brainless thing has come from so sorry for your sad loss winter
Mate a was at Celtic park on Saturday doing a minutes applause on 38th minute for your bhoy,
A was thinking “ mcgarrell” isn’t a very common name, I was hoping it wasn’t a connection but ma heart sank when a seen your post😢genuinely sorry for your loss mate its every dads nightmare, keep strong ma friend.🙏

YNWA McGarrell 💔💚🙏
Oh no pal. I am so sorry to hear this. That is terrible. But she is at peace now. Sending best wishes. 💚

YNWA McGarrell 💔💚🙏
Gutted for you and your family, Winter. Thoughts are with you.

YNWA McGarrell 💔💚🙏
Sorry for your loss Winter. So sad.

On the 24 th off January my only son Daniel passed away,he had been suffering fro a back injury that was getting progressively worse he needed an. Operation that left him with a chance off being in a wheelchair for the rest off his life so kept putting off ,and off a friend off his unbekwowing to us was giving him bottles. Off oral morph to help his pain but somehow on Tuesday he must have taken to much by mistake,he fell asleep and neve woke up,at the Ross county game we got an Indian meal on the way,he forgot to give me my bank card back my granddaughter car was in getting a sensor on and I said I would pay for it so before going to the garage to pick her car up we had to go into my son's house to get my bankcard,so my granddaughter jumped in his houset get the card at 5to5,she came running out her dad's house screaming Grampa I canny wake my dad up,so I ran in the house he was still warm so I got him in the recover position stuck my fingers in his mouth and was being brainless sick my granddaughter phoned an ambulance that was there within 9 minutes bu could see his lip getting blu,I said to paramedic hes gon isn't he,he replied yes but hes not long gone we will try our best the worked on him fo45 mins then they got pulse they rushed him from biggar to wishaw,then the lost the pulse near the hospital,but got it back again bu he passed away,at 5 past 11 on Wednesday morning surounde by all his family,only consolation we have he suffered no pain and died peacefully in his,now comes the worst to have cremate,my son on Wednesday 21/2/24,at 2pm at South Lanarkshire crematorium,this I photo off his coffin,I am the proudest dad in the world off my son he fought for and got full custody off his 2 beautiful red head ,girls close 18 and Abbie aged 15,ho got sole custody off them 2 girls over there mother that say everything you need to know about my son Daniel aged 38,his first celtic game was aleague cup vayr utd in1988,i took him to celtic games since he was 2 he became the youngest head greenkeeper at 35 that I have heard about,we went all over Europe me and him,Ajax Utrecht,stuggart Luxemburg Lyon vig,vig Sevilla barçelona twice Milan 3 times and so many more,god bless son if there is one we aren't religious just good Tims that's what we was and are,so R.I.P Daniel love dad

So so sorry to hear about the passing of your son mate, can't even begin to imagine what you and your granddaughters are going through right now.

My brother lost his son not too long ago in tragic and unexpected circumstances, he was a few years younger than your son, it was like my brother's whole world ended in that moment and in essence a part of him died with his boy that day.

I know everybody grieves in their own way mate but right now the only thing you can do is take one day at a time and although the pain will seem unbearable for you all make sure you talk of your boy with the girls and those close to you every day, remember all the good times you shared and celebrate his life, it's that that will give you, the girls and the rest of the family the strength to push through the pain.

For what it's worth my thoughts are with you and yours mate, my sincerest and deepest condolences.

YNWA McGarrell 💔💚🙏

My deepest condolences to you and yours Winter, such a tragedy to lose someone so young. Thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Members online

Latest posts

Back