Mourinho sacked

Would still claim until the season is officially finished no announcement will be made, and what manager is really want his name attached to this whole shitshow of a season?
dont mean they should be namin a manager...they should tho be at least tellin us that things are well underway n things are on going behind the scenes instead we have tae listen tae the rumours n garbage that comes wae sayin fuck all fur weeks

dont mean they should be namin a manager...they should tho be at least tellin us that things are well underway n things are on going behind the scenes instead we have tae listen tae the rumours n garbage that comes wae sayin fuck all fur weeks
It's still will be only an announcement, for all we know they could already be working behind the scenes

I don't think that Howe is coming. We needed someone urgently, not someone who wants to have a holiday and then swan in around mid-July with his bermuda shorts, hawaiian shirt, flip-flops and shades. If he didn't realise that the time to start is now, then he's probably misjudged the size of the task and that's a bad start. We should go after one of the other available managers.

Interesting call mourinho or Howe as a preference even if it is fantasy land.
Can see the pluses and minus on both and with the position we are in, without any settlement of a team in place then straight away its going to be a new managers team.
Can mourinho rebuild a whole new team nowadays? Not so sure myself and yet if he wants to live up to the "special one" then us as a project may just suit him as I no longer seeing any of the top clubs wanting his services.
Howe for me in a close run race mainly as he would be a safer bet in a rebuild imo

He needs to rebuild his reputation, not his bank balance...that's the way I see it John 😎👍

He needs to rebuild his reputation, not his bank balance...that's the way I see it John 😎👍
Agreed Docco that's why I wouldn't rule him out of the running for the job.
No doubt he would win trophies with us and could make us a name again in Europe again, but at what cost?

I don't think that Howe is coming. We needed someone urgently, not someone who wants to have a holiday and then swan in around mid-July with his bermuda shorts, hawaiian shirt, flip-flops and shades. If he didn't realise that the time to start is now, then he's probably misjudged the size of the task and that's a bad start. We should go after one of the other available managers.
Until the transfer market reopens Neil there is not much if any a new manager can do really.
So it will be upon the return of pre season training and who's there and who's not will be when his work will really start

So far we have pulled in 9.9 million for Frimpong 3.9 for Klimala not bad for a team who have come 2nd to a nothing team who can't sell any of the hyped up world beaters ..none of those two are worth that based on what they achieved at Celtic but given they are not our highly rated players (cough at present) Somebody at the club clearly gets the max for the sale of our players ...so whoever is coming in can expect Eddie and Ajer to bring in another 30 mil minimum...throw in Cristaldo 5mil and the freeing up of wages from all the overpaid loans and Broony/ Griff wages the new manager really has the best opportunity for years to spend and get us back in the groove with quality fairly quickly. So a big name might not be out of the question. ..agree will be season end and not before.

So far we have pulled in 9.9 million for Frimpong 3.9 for Klimala not bad for a team who have come 2nd to a nothing team who can't sell any of the hyped up world beaters ..none of those two are worth that based on what they achieved at Celtic but given they are not our highly rated players (cough at present) Somebody at the club clearly gets the max for the sale of our players ...so whoever is coming in can expect Eddie and Ajer to bring in another 30 mil minimum...throw in Cristaldo 5mil and the freeing up of wages from all the overpaid loans and Broony/ Griff wages the new manager really has the best opportunity for years to spend and get us back in the groove with quality fairly quickly. So a big name might not be out of the question. ..agree will be season end and not before.
so would you take Jose?

Couldnae see many people no renewing their season tickets if the bold Jose came....would he come to Scotland though?cany see it myself but youre right would be interesting.

After watching that shit show yesterday its better the new manager comes in when this season is over ,would have been a mistake bringing in anyone to work with some of they players ..dont think Klopp or Pep could get half them interested ..
Have we not suffered enough this year. The only reason to go for the likes of the "special one" would be panic and fear!! I for one wouldn't welcome him to our club. His coaching has gradually declined to the point that players don't want to play for him. His preference is for pragmatism, rather than entertainment. And if he came to the club it again would just be the Jose "show". It would be a worse decision than the hiring of NFL in the showers. HH

Have we not suffered enough this year. The only reason to go for the likes of the "special one" would be panic and fear!! I for one wouldn't welcome him to our club. His coaching has gradually declined to the point that players don't want to play for him. His preference is for pragmatism, rather than entertainment. And if he came to the club it again would just be the Jose "show". It would be a worse decision than the hiring of NFL in the showers. HH
Do you think mancbhoy he might fancy a shot at rebuilding his own team totally as we now know he can't no longer manage the big profile players any longer at club level as he falls out with most of them.
Hardly a thing he needs to worry about with us but still think it's a huge risk on the bigger picture

Worse than Neil Lennon..really?What a load of shite .

Can't help thinking that there could well be something in mourinho coming to be our next manager.
Believe Howe would be far more interested in spurs than ourselves.
Would say we are one of the very few big clubs left that would be big enough to take in an ego as big as his.
Would no longer have to deal with the over pampered stars at the big clubs who he always seems to fall out with.
Would still very much keep him in the limelight without the same amount of pressure that he has had to put up with.
The opportunity to build his own team totally were he can take all the credit for the success he brings.
Players that will actually play for him instead of getting him the sack by not preforming weekly.
Other reasons also why he could be interested, but is Scottish football in a place to be handle mourinho?

Can't help thinking that there could well be something in mourinho coming to be our next manager.
Believe Howe would be far more interested in spurs than ourselves.
Would say we are one of the very few big clubs left that would be big enough to take in an ego as big as his.
Would no longer have to deal with the over pampered stars at the big clubs who he always seems to fall out with.
Would still very much keep him in the limelight without the same amount of pressure that he has had to put up with.
The opportunity to build his own team totally were he can take all the credit for the success he brings.
Players that will actually play for him instead of getting him the sack by not preforming weekly.
Other reasons also why he could be interested, but is Scottish football in a place to be handle mourinho?
Agree with all you say but just cannot get round the style of Football his teams play
It’s dreadful to watch yes it’s usually successful but fuckmepink it’s crap to watch. Howe is not going to Spurs he’s too small for the Giants of world and European super league football. This is pure sarcasm on my part EPL and the Champions League are some of the most boring games I’ve ever seen overrated pish almost every week.
Ive been a Howe fan for a while wanted him after the first Hun game as he was available
But I’ve seen others I would take Rangnick
Serge Rebrov and now Jesse Marsch he would do a great job for us and now his chairman is saying he might leave.
Imo any of the 4 mentioned here would do a great job of building Celtic from top to bottom.
And they would do it better than Jose as they keep the EGO hidden they know do a good job and the Bigger clubs will show interest.
And again Seville his players went down as if shot by Snipers.
So he’d be a NO from me but like the Wife naecunt listens ti me. But
Mon ti fuck Celtic get it done

HH 🍀

Agree with all you say but just cannot get round the style of Football his teams play
It’s dreadful to watch yes it’s usually successful but fuckmepink it’s crap to watch. Howe is not going to Spurs he’s too small for the Giants of world and European super league football. This is pure sarcasm on my part EPL and the Champions League are some of the most boring games I’ve ever seen overrated pish almost every week.
Ive been a Howe fan for a while wanted him after the first Hun game as he was available
But I’ve seen others I would take Rangnick
Serge Rebrov and now Jesse Marsch he would do a great job for us and now his chairman is saying he might leave.
Imo any of the 4 mentioned here would do a great job of building Celtic from top to bottom.
And they would do it better than Jose as they keep the EGO hidden they know do a good job and the Bigger clubs will show interest.
And again Seville his players went down as if shot by Snipers.
So he’d be a NO from me but like the Wife naecunt listens ti me. But
Mon ti fuck Celtic get it done

HH 🍀

Eddie Mowbray will make us a nice wee team..a good wee team who just love everything..playing pretty wee football patterns settling for mediocrity with the occasional big result...Also, given EW's vast experience in Europe, he will have the titans of the the game quaking in their boots at the prospect of coming to Celtic park once more...get it done Celtic 😬😬

Worse than Neil Lennon..really?What a load of shite .
OK bad example. 😕. But still at this point in time we need a manager. We should already be lining up players for next season. FFS the huns are already looking at players and we're still playing the same shite we've been doing all season, an old saying in business that if you fail to plan then you plan to fail. If we don't get our fingers out it could be 2 or3 seasons b4 we challenge for the league. It took slippy 3 seasons and help from the MIB, don't you think that the blazers are going to all of a sudden think let's do something about the standard of refereeing, no they'll think its worth trying to keep us down HH

See when you wake up with a hangover and you find out Docco has been at the magic mushrooms again, you just know its a lost weekend.

Fu k Mourinho and Fu k his anti football tactics a dinosaur of a tactician he is the one and only cu#t in world football that would stop me going to see Celtic. Docco get aff the Portuguese sherry mate it kills the brain cells at a rapid rate.

Eddie Mowbray will make us a nice wee team..a good wee team who just love everything..playing pretty wee football patterns settling for mediocrity with the occasional big result...Also, given EW's vast experience in Europe, he will have the titans of the the game quaking in their boots at the prospect of coming to Celtic park once more...get it done Celtic 😬😬
Your on the vino again

HH 😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back