Mourinho sacked

He s box office .....huns would seriously shite themselves ...always loved Jose

People say he's to defensive. He adapts his tactics to win matches!! Look at how he had Porto playing. That's what a good manager does. He would see how teams park the bus against us and set up accordingly....not like what we have had to endure with side way passing and long fucking balls to no one!!!

It's never going to happen but imagine for a second where he could take us....he won the champions league with a team from Portugal!!!! Diddy league just like us!! Alright the players have got better tans and don't use UFC tactics when defending.....but still!!

People say he's to defensive. He adapts his tactics to win matches!! Look at how he had Porto playing. That's what a good manager does. He would see how teams park the bus against us and set up accordingly....not like what we have had to endure with side way passing and long fucking balls to no one!!!

It's never going to happen but imagine for a second where he could take us....he won the champions league with a team from Portugal!!!! Diddy league just like us!! Alright the players have got better tans and don't use UFC tactics when defending.....but still!!

One of his champions League/uefa cup Porto team moved to Hearts and wasn't good enough....and there was Deco too 😬🤣

🙏🙏🙏 make it happen Celtic...bring him in....he took a shite Porto team of journey men and made them literally world beaters....maybe ours is the challenge he needs to help him find his way again......yes we all have that Seville anger but this is one of the top 3 footballing icons in the world..fans are fickle ...get it done
Mon ti fuck JFK Docco he’s a has been a wash out time to move on
What we need is a proper manager not a blame the players type.
He’s the next SKY pundit.
It’s time fur the new CEO to speak tell us what’s going on.
it’s No Way Jose
If not now time for Howe

HH 🙏

Mon ti fuck JFK Docco he’s a has been a wash out time to move on
What we need is a proper manager not a blame the players type.
He’s the next SKY pundit.
It’s time fur the new CEO to speak tell us what’s going on.
it’s No Way Jose
If not now time for Howe

HH 🙏

Howe is a Mowbray, Lambert , Warburton level manager...a Fiat Punto in car terms....Mourinho is a McClaren P1

Howe is a Mowbray, Lambert , Warburton level manager...a Fiat Punto in car terms....Mourinho is a McClaren P1
All working except Lambert Jose’s a busted flush.
like the car thing you got there The Mclarens a shite car like Jose Howe is the beginning of a Bugatti Veron imo
You can forgive Seville me no fucking chance and all his teams are shite ti watch
Remember his team when parking the bus against Barcelona was pish to watch and yes he won.
We want Bums on Seats Not A Bum in the Dugout Seat 💺
But that’s just me I live in the real World
He’s not coming here

HH 💺

All working except Lambert Jose’s a busted flush.
like the car thing you got there The Mclarens a shite car like Jose Howe is the beginning of a Bugatti Veron imo
You can forgive Seville me no fucking chance and all his teams are shite ti watch
Remember his team when parking the bus against Barcelona was pish to watch and yes he won.
We want Bums on Seats Not A Bum in the Dugout Seat 💺
But that’s just me I live in the real World
He’s not coming here

HH 💺

He's not coming here, of course not but let's hope to god Eddie Veron isn't either 🙏👍

whit a want tae know is....is oor board actually lukin fur a manager...they really are stertin tae bile ma blood....makin an absolute arse a us coz theres nae fans alood in...desmond probably dane it delibirately....he s anither wan that needs tae fuck off along wae that liewell traitor bastard...dd....an aroggant prick that only shows contempt fur celtic fans but no the dirty cheatin hun scum

Interesting call mourinho or Howe as a preference even if it is fantasy land.
Can see the pluses and minus on both and with the position we are in, without any settlement of a team in place then straight away its going to be a new managers team.
Can mourinho rebuild a whole new team nowadays? Not so sure myself and yet if he wants to live up to the "special one" then us as a project may just suit him as I no longer seeing any of the top clubs wanting his services.
Howe for me in a close run race mainly as he would be a safer bet in a rebuild imo

There absolutely no fecken way he’s coming here, he’s a check book manager that shops in harrods, we’re mair of a glass check kinda team that shops in the charity shops

Interesting call mourinho or Howe as a preference even if it is fantasy land.
Can see the pluses and minus on both and with the position we are in, without any settlement of a team in place then straight away its going to be a new managers team.
Can mourinho rebuild a whole new team nowadays? Not so sure myself and yet if he wants to live up to the "special one" then us as a project may just suit him as I no longer seeing any of the top clubs wanting his services.
Howe for me in a close run race mainly as he would be a safer bet in a rebuild imo
this should a been dunkies ago mate....not a peep..not a peep comin oot a parkheed fur weeks noo...do you think it wid be like this in normal circumstances wae ful hooses n fans ootside....nae chance....a actually think its deliberate jist tae annoy us fans...for one...liewells ni gonni be here when its back tae normal n dd is never there anyway...their deliberately dane this in ma eyes....

this should a been dunkies ago mate....not a peep..not a peep comin oot a parkheed fur weeks noo...do you think it wid be like this in normal circumstances wae ful hooses n fans ootside....nae chance....a actually think its deliberate jist tae annoy us fans...for one...liewells ni gonni be here when its back tae normal n dd is never there anyway...their deliberately dane this in ma eyes....
Would still claim until the season is officially finished no announcement will be made, and what manager is really want his name attached to this whole shitshow of a season?

Would still claim until the season is officially finished no announcement will be made, and what manager is really want his name attached to this whole shitshow of a season?
Exactly my thinking John ...the new guy will want a fresh start with players he ll be working with

We’ve made a 5million euro bid for
Mario Vuskovic. From Hadjuk Split
So maybe it’s in the background oooooh
Howe it’s going on but shows the Clubs Keane will hear More in hino. tomorrow
Me I’m going to Clark fur shoes
I’m no Kenn on edy
Time fur bedtime is it April or Marsch

HH 😉

Members online

Latest posts

Back