Motherwell v Champs, Sun 25-Feb-24 at noon. MIB=Gollum

So are hacks now looking for comments to blow up for their own gratification now and the info to heap pressure on Celtic. Really are scumbags those operating the narratives set out by the BBC, who literally shat themselves and allowed journalists to be banned from Ibrox, whilst keeping sthoom.
Is this the same mob who banned Micheal Stewart for coming down heavily on the wee rhat Kenny Mac, when Stewart voiced his opinions.

Alfredo affair and his wives hiring of private detective to tail him.

The row came after a discussion about an Alfredo Morelos interview, aired earlier in the day by Sky Sports, in which the Colombian striker said he had been subject to racial abuse "on and off the pitch" since moving to Scotland three years ago.

Earlier in the week, a man was charged with breach of the peace after allegedly tampering with the £20million-rated footballer's car.
A newspaper report on Sunday then claimed that the man - who had been found lurking next to the £150,000 motor - was a private investigator hired by his wife.

Mr Stewart alleged the interview for Sky Sports with Mr Morelos in which he reportedly made allegations he had been racially abused in Scotland was staged to deflect from the impact of the story.

He went on to make accusations about Mr Traynor.
Mr Stewart also spoke about Mr Morelos' reported claims that he had been racially abused in Scotland in the Sky Sports interview and questioned the evidence.
Sky later issued an apology to Celtic and pulled the interview from their channel and social media platforms.
But Celtic said the response to their complaint was "inadequate" and have lodged an official complaint with TV watchdog Ofcom after Alfredo Morelos' mis-translated interview.

After the row over his comments erupted, Mr Stewart tweeted: "Impossible to thank everyone who has been in touch today, it’s been incredible the variety of people who’ve been in contact, but I appreciate every word of support and encouragement. I’ll keep saying it as I see it."
He tweeted a version in Spanish.

Nothing new here it's the Ibrox and Donald Trump playbook.

Got up this morning and Mrs winter's always awake before me, I goes into the living room and she's watching the shitty morning telly crap I hate but tolerate ( her hoose her telly mutter muter better at mine mutter) , anyway Jeremy Vine show, the shoite that replaced the other shoite Mathew Wright ( the Wright stuff , more like the shoite stuff).
Expecting to be subjected to the usual , tories say this , Labour say that, Reform say something in the middle , and the prices of a mortgage, school curriculum , usual brain freeze stuff but Brendan Rodgers is the topic on Jeremy vine?
I mean wtaf ?
There's real news, if you want it on Al Jazeera and others etc , like the Asian trans ( man who dresses as a woman) who likes to disect cats for fun and then put them in a blender and upload it to YouTube, before he ( and they're calling him , her) picked up a drunken bloke luring to the Thames bank and cracking him over the head with a vodka bottle and then pushing him into the river , where yes he drowned and died.
Or Israel about to mount a ground offensive in Raffah, Gaza, or zelensky wants more money or Finland has joined NATO.

The big story? On each channel is bad bhoy Brendan Rodgers said " you're a good girl" to that hun bitch.
" there's a story being written about us but we write our own story at Celtic "
- " can you explain what you mean by that?"
- " no , no , thanks you're a good girl, thanks you're a good man " to roughly paraphrase.

1. Well done Brendan Rodgers for standing up to these racist bassas, "anti- Catholic, anti- celtic to the core" to quote Archie Macpherson - via celtic star article today.
2. If she doesn't understand what Brendan means ( which she did) then wtf is she doing presenting a man's game of football?
3. The bandwagon is full of parasites eager to jump on and ride along with the non-story.
4. Our UKs msm is awful anyway but this lowers the bar to a new all time low, fkn cnuts like Jeffrey Archer defending Rodgers and Eamon Holmes saying its a well used phrase in all the counties.
It's well used in the UK &Ireland alone never mind the North.

Lastly I really hope the players see now what we're up against at Celtic as a club, as a team, as a support and show our best football from now on.
We've had many sweet sweet titles but when we pull this one off it will rank as one of the best in my lifetime .
Celtic players , staff and supporters don't need any encouragement to show what we're made of but for our considerable number of Asian and other foreign players I really hope this helps them to see its not just football with Celtic its politics, racisism, the f*kn lot and lifts the whole under performing at times squad to another level we know we have in our locker, hits the nerve and backfires in the whole racist institutions fu**ers faces .
Girfuy England and its arse licking so called Scottish contingent who are a complete disgrace to our country.
Also....nah rant over grrrrrrrrrrrr 😡😡😡

Last edited:
Well done Jane Lewis for shutting down the moral judges by stateing that she took no offence from the Roger’s interview
Given she asked what? 3 times or so and was told no 3 times or so Digger I don't see what else she coulve said, she brought it on herself this " vile and disgusting behaviour from Rodgers " as some are trying to make out what a joke but its on them, and they're finding that out pretty quickly.

Last edited:
Given she asked what? 3 times or so and was told no 3 times or so Digger I don't see what else she coulve said, she brought it on herself this " vile and disgusting behaviour from Rodgers " as some are trying to make out what a joke but its on them, and they're finding that out pretty quickly.
When they stopped our fans going to their place, for the women's game a few weeks ago. Our girls gave the perfect answer.

What a 'good' and 'clever' girl.

hayes_3861.jpeg

Got to admit it as the team went down the tunnel at half time I thought our chances of winning were non existent. Brendan looked like a man that run out of ideas and with the total shambles out on the park I thought that he had lost the dressing room big time.
What a transformation in the second half from the word go there was a bit of flair back passing was slick and Motherwell didn't know what had hit them. When CCV came on the composure came back to the defence and Scales who had looked completely lost was much more comfortable on the ball.
This was much more like Celtic and by the end of the match I had regained my confidence in what the team can achieve between now and the end of season. HH.
Yip, I can relate to that, Jinky.

It reminded me a lot of the feeling I had back in 2011 when we were playing away at Kilmarnock. We were 3-0 down at half time. Neil Lennon looked as demoralised and clueless about the situation as we all did watching it. I always remember sitting slumped on the sidelines on a football with his head in his hands. Then Stokes and Mulgrew scored two quick goals, we came back to draw the match 3-3 and then went on a long unbeaten run to claw back Deadco's ill-gotten massive lead at the top of the table.

McCoist showed he was just a cheek chappie gobshite with little tactical nouse, they imploded, we won the league at a canter (by 20 points, included a paltry 10 point deduction for over a decade of them cheating) and they died shortly afterwards.

That was a real sliding doors moment for me. If we hadn't have pulled back that game, then may well have held out until the end of the season. They were banking on staying more than 10 points ahead of us so they could go into administration, still win the league and try to persuade their pals running Scottish fitba to allow them to represent Scotland in the next season's Champions League so they could borrow even more and then made behind closed door deals to walk away from their debts and remain in the top league.

Of course, it never panned out the way Whyte and Doncaster planned. Did I mention the cheats died? Well, just in case I never - they died.

Let's hope it has the same happy ending this season...!
I was at that game
It’s was the day the plot changed for a decade

"I've been aware of it. Sadly, in society now, we're always looking to find something that is offensive to try and pin onto people. The reaction is saddening as much as anything because one, I'm not that type of person. But also it saddened me for society now, because people are looking and trying to find ways to somehow bring you down if they can.

You guys since I've been up here know I've always based my life on relationships. I've always offered warmth, respect, been courteous and offered time to people. That will never change. So obviously when there was that little bit that was out there - or a big bit, however it was - I feel the need to address that. I deal with people in life, players, helping them become better, and even in the media.

I've spoken to Jane and she wasn't offended. We had a laugh about it, she'll continue to ask me awkward questions I'm sure. I see her every week and we've got a good relationship like I have with most people in my life, professional or social." - Brendan Rodgers.

"I've been aware of it. Sadly, in society now, we're always looking to find something that is offensive to try and pin onto people. The reaction is saddening as much as anything because one, I'm not that type of person. But also it saddened me for society now, because people are looking and trying to find ways to somehow bring you down if they can.

You guys since I've been up here know I've always based my life on relationships. I've always offered warmth, respect, been courteous and offered time to people. That will never change. So obviously when there was that little bit that was out there - or a big bit, however it was - I feel the need to address that. I deal with people in life, players, helping them become better, and even in the media.

I've spoken to Jane and she wasn't offended. We had a laugh about it, she'll continue to ask me awkward questions I'm sure. I see her every week and we've got a good relationship like I have with most people in my life, professional or social." - Brendan Rodgers.

Brendan knows what he's doing here.

That Hun bint was at it. He knew it. She knew it. And we all knew it. She was on message with the rest of her Hun acolytes.

Time for us in my view, to close ranks behind the team, irrespective of what we think about BR and the Board. If we're all in this together we can do this...

Said it before and I'll say it again - - - woke are the people - - - when it suits them.... We'd never have heard another word if it was a manager of any other team in the county new or old 🧓.

I mean can you imagine if he'd used the more common phrase in the west... Aye right hen... There'd be a hanging for sure..

Brendan knows what he's doing here.

That Hun bint was at it. He knew it. She knew it. And we all knew it. She was on message with the rest of her Hun acolytes.

Time for us in my view, to close ranks behind the team, irrespective of what we think about BR and the Board. If we're all in this together we can do this...
If Brendan is half as smart as he thinks he is then he can use Sunday as a way to restart our season. Performance-wise, we went from awful to very good and dug deep to grab a deserved win. Use the fight & spirit we showed to galvanise the team.

Plus this ludicrous stage-managed outcry about saying "good girl". Use that to show the newer players what it is we are up against. Build a siege mentality around the hostile media.

The fans and club are on the same side and need to stand together. There is still a day of reckoning to come for certain people within our club, but that can wait until summer. Get into them!

Last edited:
Said it before and I'll say it again - - - woke are the people - - - when it suits them.... We'd never have heard another word if it was a manager of any other team in the county new or old 🧓.

I mean can you imagine if he'd used the more common phrase in the west... Aye right hen... There'd be a hanging for sure..
Spot on 50 lad they've been called out and they don't like it. They are trying to keep it going with their snide comebacks to twist the narrative when the hidden agenda is clear.
Rent free in their heads mate always.

If Brendan is half as smart as he thinks he is then he can use Sunday as a way to restart our season. Performance-wise, we went from awful to very good and dug deep to grab a deserved win. Use the fight & spirit we showed to galvanise the team.

Plus this ludicrous stage-managed outcry about saying "good girl". Use that to show the newer players what it is we are up against. Build a siege mentality around the hostile media.

The fans and club are on the same side and need to stand together. There is still a day of reckoning to come for certain people within our club, but that can wait until summer. Get into them!

Absolutely spot on…

The SMSM negativity towards us is now in overdrive. Good!

Brendan (love him or hate him) has clearly recognised this, and will endeavour to turn their continuous vitriol towards us in to a positive motivational tactic.

A big result against Dundee, followed up with a convincing win v the diets will lift us all immeasurably.

It’s time for us all to get right behind this team. For together we can, and will, drive us on to another Title. United we can do this…
Top post Ima top post 👏👏👏
Get behind this team this manager or getti
Now more than ever let’s ram it up thum
Glasgow’s Green and White
Mon the Hoops

HH🍀

Last edited:
Aye, sat amongest The People watching it, right oot the seat arms aloft GIRFUY as Idahs toe poke hit the net, then realised I had a Stauner😳

Mrs TT noticed it, sit doon ffs. Thank fuck nae body else did, great result season turning moment, imo. They've got Europa hope Benfica give them two hard games, then get pumped in QFs by Liverpool

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️🇮🇪🏴
We stand at your Attention TT
Whit ye like 😱
Guid nite

HH🥳

Back