Stephen Thompson £485,000 EBT & BBC PRESENTER
Richard Foster
Jane Lewis
Leanne Crichton
Kenny Mac
Ally McCoist
Barry Feguson £2.5million EBT

“There’s a story being written about this group”

Brendan knows exactly what he’s doing here. He’s creating a siege mentality within the squad. It’s a very smart move imo, and one that very well may propel us to another Title…
There’s a story being written … by a host of media pundits hand on tackle toilet paper at the ready thinking the huns have this sown up

Buck is pissed aff because despite winning a game in the last minute, all that wee fud wanted to do was focus on how bad we were first half

The interview she gave their manager, the baddie in Flash Gordon, Ming I think it was
started ‘you’ll be gutted at that, you deserved more’ or words to that effect …

Same with that pie eating fat cunt whose never got his hand oot that pocket rubbing his saggy tit

They were all salivating at the thought of going 5 points ahead and they fucking didn’t do they were fucking beeling

I hope tae fuck we put these cunts back in their box… they’ll be fucking sick

Last edited:
Aye, sat amongest The People watching it, right oot the seat arms aloft GIRFUY as Idahs toe poke hit the net, then realised I had a Stauner😳

Mrs TT noticed it, sit doon ffs. Thank fuck nae body else did, great result season turning moment, imo. They've got Europa hope Benfica give them two hard games, then get pumped in QFs by Liverpool

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️🇮🇪🏴

There’s a story being written … by a host of media pundits hand on tackle toilet paper at the ready thinking the huns have this sown up

Buck is pissed aff because despite winning a game in the last minute, all that wee fud wanted to do was focus on how bad we were first half

The interview she gave their manager, the baddie in Flash Gordon, Ming I think it was
started ‘you’ll be gutted at that, you deserved more’ or words to that effect …

Same with that pie eating fat cunt whose never got his hand oot that pocket rubbing his saggy tit

They were all salivating at the thought of going 5 points ahead and they fucking didn’t do they were fucking beeling

I hope tae fuck we put these cunts back in their box… they’ll be fucking sick
“Ming”🤣🤣👍an always thot Eddie Munster ?but ming it is,,nice one.

I’ve listened to that interview so many times,,and I’m no being a arse but a can’t see where he’s been disrespecting??if this mob are getting so upset with celtic officials in interviews then send out iwata!!daizen!!kyogo!!.,without the translator,,,fuck them and the “big navy blue knicker wearing often offended wummin!!!

When have you ever seen a BBC interviewer antagonise a sevco manager after they have scraped through so many undeserved late (usually dodgy Tavpen assisted) victories? Instead of being hostile as she was to Brendan focussing on a very poor 1st half performance, they are gushing in their praise and wanting the manager to rave about their players' great determination, never-say-die "no surrender" attitude while totally ignoring the huge periods in the game when they were utter dogshite!

Our victory yesterday was very similar to dozens of similar outcomes by the zombies over the last 2 or 3 years and at no time was Clementine, Beale, GVB or Slippy G harangued like our managers get. I wonder why?

This is a taxpayer-funded institution who were banned in 2011 by Deadco, and then had a 7 year feud with the Newco from 2015 to 2022, during which time they still licked the backside of the tribute act and handsomely paid EBT tax cheats as hundits, before ending the dispute with a grovelling apology for "past failures" when they had actually (uncharacteristically) reported the truth. They are known as the Biased Broadcasting Corporation for a reason.

Last edited:
I’ve listened to that interview so many times,,and I’m no being a arse but a can’t see where he’s been disrespecting??if this mob are getting so upset with celtic officials in interviews then send out iwata!!daizen!!kyogo!!.,without the translator,,,fuck them and the “big navy blue knicker wearing often offended wummin!!!
default_spoton.png
Yep love it send out only foreign players alone and tell them to refuse to speak English.

Got to admit it as the team went down the tunnel at half time I thought our chances of winning were non existent. Brendan looked like a man that run out of ideas and with the total shambles out on the park I thought that he had lost the dressing room big time.
What a transformation in the second half from the word go there was a bit of flair back passing was slick and Motherwell didn't know what had hit them. When CCV came on the composure came back to the defence and Scales who had looked completely lost was much more comfortable on the ball.
This was much more like Celtic and by the end of the match I had regained my confidence in what the team can achieve between now and the end of season. HH.

"there’s a story being written about this group"

BBC/SKY

Hugh Keevins
Kris Boyd £215,000 EBT
Kenny Miller
Alan Hutton £364,000 EBT
Neil McCann £500,000 EBT
Richard Foster
Jane Lewis
Leanne Crichton
Kenny Mac
Ally McCoist

The cheats charter. 13 trophies won through cheating. Side letters alone should have seen them get a 3 point deduction in every league game according to SFA rules. Cheating and corruption is endemic in Scottish Football.

* EBT.

Dodds-£190,000.*

Boyd -£215,000.*

Rae -£376,000.*

McCann-£500,000.*

Thompson-£485,000.*

Ferguson- £2.5 Mill.*

McLeish-£1.700 Mill.*

Dickson-£33,000.*

Sir Minty-£6.3Mill.*

Souness-£30,000, (10 years after leaving.)*

Many, many more.(40% of *Rangers players.)*

Ogilvie - Dickson - Murray.

5 League titles.*

4 Scottish Cups.*

4 League Cups.*

Last edited:
Got to admit it as the team went down the tunnel at half time I thought our chances of winning were non existent. Brendan looked like a man that run out of ideas and with the total shambles out on the park I thought that he had lost the dressing room big time.
What a transformation in the second half from the word go there was a bit of flair back passing was slick and Motherwell didn't know what had hit them. When CCV came on the composure came back to the defence and Scales who had looked completely lost was much more comfortable on the ball.
This was much more like Celtic and by the end of the match I had regained my confidence in what the team can achieve between now and the end of season. HH.
It’s like the midfield forward had more confidence in attacking, knowing that they were safer at the back.

It reminded me a lot of the feeling I had back in 2011 when we were playing away at Kilmarnock. We were 3-0 down at half time. Neil Lennon looked as demoralised and clueless about the situation as we all did watching it. I always remember sitting slumped on the sidelines on a football with his head in his hands. Then Stokes and Mulgrew scored two quick goals, we came back to draw the match 3-3 and then went on a long unbeaten run to claw back Deadco's ill-gotten massive lead at the top of the table.

McCoist showed he was just a cheek chappie gobshite with little tactical nouse, they imploded, we won the league at a canter (by 20 points, included a paltry 10 point deduction for over a decade of them cheating) and they died shortly afterwards.

That was a real sliding doors moment for me. If we hadn't have pulled back that game, then may well have held out until the end of the season. They were banking on staying more than 10 points ahead of us so they could go into administration, still win the league and try to persuade their pals running Scottish fitba to allow them to represent Scotland in the next season's Champions League so they could borrow even more and then made behind closed door deals to walk away from their debts and remain in the top league.

Of course, it never panned out the way Whyte and Doncaster planned. Did I mention the cheats died? Well, just in case I never - they died.

Let's hope it has the same happy ending this season...!

"there’s a story being written about this group"

BBC/SKY

Hugh Keevins
Kris Boyd £215,000 EBT
Kenny Miller
Alan Hutton £364,000 EBT
Neil McCann £500,000 EBT
Richard Foster
Jane Lewis
Leanne Crichton
Kenny Mac
Ally McCoist
Yet every one of them Take the moral high ground when attacking anything Celtic people in glass houses should not throw stones Try and explain that to the Village Idoit

Back