Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

The gameweek isn't finished yet! You have to learn to be patient - just like the drivers in the mile long traffic jam stuck behind your bloody 10mph tractor.
Top speed - 100 feet per hour, during rush hour
KJkfxSG.jpg

Name and shame time yeez should aw be ashamed eh yerself glory hunters mon the double winners HH

Bridie Bhoy
STJ
RAN
fisianiSTJ
RAN
Gary67STJ
RAN
Magnificent 7STJ
RAN
TETSTJ
RAN
kellySTJ
RAN
RosieKSTJ
RAN
ShamrockSTJ
RAN
Bellshill bhoySTJ
RAN
DILLIGAFSTJ
RAN
Dougie1STJ
RAN
Jinky1962STJ
RAN
MadheiraBhoySTJ
RAN
Jinky67STJ
RAN
DoccoSTJ
RAN
WAIT A MINUTE. STOP THE FECKING BUS!

Seeing as Winter is so keen to name and shame those "turncoats" who predict a sevco victory, I guess it is only fair to highlight Winter's choices for the first 3 games of the season (like the rest of us he never went for a sevco victory over us in the 4th game).

It makes interesting reading... ya big fud - you've been caught out again!!! 🤣🤣🤣

2021-09-11-20-13-38.jpg

2021-09-11-20-14-12.jpg

2021-09-11-20-14-45.jpg

Seeing as Winter is so keen to name and shame those "turncoats" who predict a sevco victory, I guess it is only fair to highlight Winter's choices for the first 3 games of the season (like the rest of us he never went for a sevco victory over us in the 4th game).

It makes interesting reading... ya big fud - you've been caught out again!!! 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 15735

View attachment 15736

View attachment 15737
Somebody hacked my account 😆 nah seriously I thought the saints would get something and they wouldve if not for gollum plus I only got 2&1/2 pts anyway hope that clears it up 😆

View attachment 15735

View attachment 15736

View attachment 15737
Aye there's nuffin like a 2 face Bassa caught red han--- o wait a min 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I didn't. I have yet to pick the Huns to win, ever. Go ahead and look. And if I stay at the bottom of the standings because of it, then so be it (although I don't know anything about the other clubs, nor do I care to). Never picking the scum to win, ever.
Chill Larry - I said no-one picked sevco to beat us in the Glasgow derby game.

It is a predictor not a wishlist. If you choose never to predict them for a victory them that is fine. It is all a bit of fun and banter.

Back