Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

Name and shame time yeez should aw be ashamed eh yerself glory hunters mon the double winners HH

Bridie Bhoy
STJ
RAN
fisianiSTJ
RAN
Gary67STJ
RAN
Magnificent 7STJ
RAN
TETSTJ
RAN
kellySTJ
RAN
RosieKSTJ
RAN
ShamrockSTJ
RAN
Bellshill bhoySTJ
RAN
DILLIGAFSTJ
RAN
Dougie1STJ
RAN
Jinky1962STJ
RAN
MadheiraBhoySTJ
RAN
Jinky67STJ
RAN
DoccoSTJ
RAN

Unless I missed something am I the only person who finds it very strange that lawells hoose in an area where theres more million and billionaires in scotland than anywhere else, Thornton hall. With pictures now ( I say now but mean months ago) of the alleged culprits and the car they used has come to nothing? We are talking of one of the most exclusive areas in the UK yet still the polis have no leads? I dont buy that for a second, theres more to this than meets the eye to this car bombing gone wrong if that's true. I have heard of folk prosecuted and keys thrown away for evidence so circumstantial you would totally believe it. Why is this no longer news worthy? People almost died. Lawell and friends ' Scotland's finest 🤮 are hiding something they would have caught the offenders within a few days anywhere in the world normally after an attack on such an area so what's happened?

Unless I missed something am I the only person who finds it very strange that lawells hoose in an area where theres more million and billionaires in scotland than anywhere else, Thornton hall. With pictures now ( I say now but mean months ago) of the alleged culprits and the car they used has come to nothing? We are talking of one of the most exclusive areas in the UK yet still the polis have no leads? I dont buy that for a second, theres more to this than meets the eye to this car bombing gone wrong if that's true. I have heard of folk prosecuted and keys thrown away for evidence so circumstantial you would totally believe it. Why is this no longer news worthy? People almost died. Lawell and friends ' Scotland's finest 🤮 are hiding something they would have caught the offenders within a few days anywhere in the world normally after an attack on such an area so what's happened?
Hope your not wanting to start a new predictor winter or is the Alkmaars starting to kick in 😂

Name and shame time yeez should aw be ashamed eh yerself glory hunters mon the double winners HH

Bridie Bhoy
STJ
RAN
fisianiSTJ
RAN
Gary67STJ
RAN
Magnificent 7STJ
RAN
TETSTJ
RAN
kellySTJ
RAN
RosieKSTJ
RAN
ShamrockSTJ
RAN
Bellshill bhoySTJ
RAN
DILLIGAFSTJ
RAN
Dougie1STJ
RAN
Jinky1962STJ
RAN
MadheiraBhoySTJ
RAN
Jinky67STJ
RAN
DoccoSTJ
RAN
New clipe ....Winter is coming 😱

Nice theory ,,,,,but yer still a clipe

Back