Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animals...

For those of you who don't know...check out Home Alone, a great Christmas movie...just in to wish you all a very Merry Chrimbo and the Happiest of New Years, we haven't had snow as yet, but it's on it's way, meanwhile, some parts of this beautiful country have the white stuff and it looks so nice, especially when you don't have to go to work (anymore) I come in from time to time...what d'ye mean a fucking lurker ? I get notifications that some of you miscreants have been asking afetr me, so it's only fair that I make an effort to reply, very much appreciated...it's times like this, I really miss our auld mate MD, spent many an hour or 6 chatting with him about our past and the present, sorely missed for sure, and scouting around some of the threads, I was saddened to hear that Pat (the doc in Kiwi Land) is going through some real challenges, Pat, end of the day, I sincerely hope you, and your family have the best Christmas, and stay strong, and you seem to be (like myself) a 'wheels up' guy, it's out of our control once the wheels are up, and just get long for the ride...sending positive thoughts and yes, my Chromebook is on the fritz, so before the paragraph police, or grammar 'dicey bunnets' give me avast amount of verbal excrement, GIFUY ya bans...I know, I know, enough of my guff...By the way, the wee yin sends her love, Georgia too, from the Frozen North Cheerio, those of you who have my email, use it anytime, and those who don't...well, tough titty, said the kitty Cheerio...again. YNWA Robert, there, the secret is out HHView attachment 24503View attachment 24504
Good to see you back on Dill. Hope you and the family have a great festive time and the wee yin gets spoiled rotten as I'm sure she will.
Hail Hail to the Canadian Greenokian Tim.🇨🇦 🇮🇪. YNWA.

See that man, that's fucking beautiful. Restores my shoogly faith in humanity, fuckin genuine, heartfelt messages with warmth and love in every word. ❤️
Magic pal, Ghod bless.

Fuck off, you're crying! 😄
Cheers amigo and the very best to you and yours this festive season, we got our first snowfall today, and I felt the need to get some fresh air, and of course, Georgia was champing at the bit and ready to run...don't know if I'll take her to meet Santa at the pet store, but found this today...what a beautiful soul he was...Beau meets Santa .jpg Georgia snowy day .jpgGeorgia snow queen .jpgsnowman Dad .jpg

I forgot how much fun it is to watch Georgia lay eyes on a neighbour's massive Santa on his front lawn...She was out on the back deck the other night and up went Santa...her reaction was hilarious, kind of curious, yet tentative as she watched it...no barking but a little growl as if to let Santa know, who's boss...lol and when we were out walking yesterday, she wanted to go check out the display, but I didn't fancy having to pay for a two storey Santa, if she 'dropped the gloves' and deflated it ;-) image4 (4).jpegHave a very Merry Chrimbo from the guy with two black eyes, courtesy of my dentist lol

I forgot how much fun it is to watch Georgia lay eyes on a neighbour's massive Santa on his front lawn...She was out on the back deck the other night and up went Santa...her reaction was hilarious, kind of curious, yet tentative as she watched it...no barking but a little growl as if to let Santa know, who's boss...lol and when we were out walking yesterday, she wanted to go check out the display, but I didn't fancy having to pay for a two storey Santa, if she 'dropped the gloves' and deflated it ;-) View attachment 24533Have a very Merry Chrimbo from the guy with two black eyes, courtesy of my dentist lol
Piy yir bill Dill at the Till and chill
Hope the mascara goes away quick

HH 🦷

I have my suspicions that he fucked off around the time that former tyrone manager and god in tyrone became the new Derry football manager. An act of blasphemy in county tyrone. Would be akin to jock stein in his heyday joining the huns. It hasn't gone down well in either county and 26 seems to be taking it very badly.........
Me? I think it's fuckin hilarious!!!
Tyrone cunts.....
I chatted with him a few months back, and he was saying he had things to do, and was taking a break from the forums for a bit, doesn't hurt now and again, and especially at this of year, when so many people are stressed out, we try to reach out to people who need a hand up, not a hand out, and don't forget, next year... for those among us, who do New Year resolutions...New Year...Same Me... Perfect .jpg

Back