Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animals...

Hi this happened at work yesterday 4 departments colluded to save this Seagull at work Recycling,Mechanics, Pest con control and Street lighting
We had over 20 people cheering like mad fuckers when it was freed it took 3 days to come up with this
We had gaffa tape poles on ladders nope we needed a miracle and the looks of joy on the guys faces when it was over
Made the whole day feel better ❤️‍🩹
Our gaffers huv nae idea so nae grassing K

HH 🐦

Attachments

• IMG_0044.jpeg
    IMG_0044.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 10
Hi this happened at work yesterday 4 departments colluded to save this Seagull at work Recycling,Mechanics, Pest con control and Street lighting
We had over 20 people cheering like mad fuckers when it was freed it took 3 days to come up with this
We had gaffa tape poles on ladders nope we needed a miracle and the looks of joy on the guys faces when it was over

HH 🐦
A wida got the air rifle oot jamsam👍💥

HH 🐦
Well played. Gaffers would’ve loved it but couldn’t say to the gaffers gaffers 💚

I was thinking pirate ? Then I noticed the avast bit 🤣😆 think I’ll leave it being and auld seafarer myself
Much appreciated all of you and just goes to show that you are all intelligent but have dubious taste in pals 😎
Frank, not sure if I have your email but my Chromebook is giving me issues lately so will double check again
In any case I’ve just picked up a laptop which will be set up after I recover from my dental surgery of this morning
Botox ain’t all is cracked up to be
Wee bit swollen and hoping it spreads southward, but that’s another story
Anyway I might stick around a wee bit but will avoid the landmine topics, as I’m barely able to fight sleep these days
I’ll give the wee yin a big hug, from her uncles and aunts of the noise, same for our wolfie, Georgia
Stay safe ya maddies, as Santa is checking the list twice
YNWA
See that man, that's fucking beautiful. Restores my shoogly faith in humanity, fuckin genuine, heartfelt messages with warmth and love in every word. ❤️
Magic pal, Ghod bless.

Fuck off, you're crying! 😄

HH 🐦
Free as a Burd

250946881_2074001509417708_8288307271656205826_n.jpg

Back