Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

12.30 pm in NZ as I write and the three grown up girls, one grandson and a King Charles spaniel puppy have arrived.
only 18 degrees so staying inside and the 4 year old has already opened all the presents.
Dinner will be fabulous I know and so much wine. Chateaux Neuf de Pape and great NZ wine
Christmas hits on Spotify blasting out.
Life is truly wonderful for us.

I hope your Christmas is also a great one. 6 points in our next two games makes a great New Year
Only 18โฐ? That's tropical here in glesga taps aff weather, not today though , snorkels on

Wishing everyone on or connected to the Noise, the Celtic star and Glasgow Celtic football club.
A very merry Christmas.
As we are all too aware , far too many people are in a living Hell right now in so many places around the world and Christmas is the last thing on their minds right now, but also closer to home many of us are struggling with our own battles, health problems, family and loved ones health problems, problems that are making life one huge problem after another.
This is always a sad but happy time of the year for all of us.
Remembering those we've lost and treasuring those we have.

I'll be meeting 3 of my sisters ,one of my brothers today for Christmas dinner and my son I'll see on the 27th along with his girlfriend for the first time ( weirdly I'm nervous about that , idkw , 5 minutes and she'll be like , i knew his da loves Celtic I just didn't expect a spare seat R.S.V.P CELTIC ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ.
Covid was a tough year and I for one can say that this year has also been a tough one for many of us, Celtic is all some people have as Brendan classily pointed out yesterday.
What a special thing to have, I'm as grateful as any for the gift of Celtic.
We're a special club with a special breed of supporters in every corner of the globe ๐ŸŒŽ ( aye that's for you boab ๐Ÿ˜…) .
This forum means so much to so me and many of us I'm utterly delighted to see we got through the wee spat in da house and as always we move on, huge thanks to our Winning Captain for fighting to get back his creation , his backing on here was a joy to see.
Thanks WC for not having any of it.

I wish you all and yours a Christmas to remember just as we ourselves remember those no longer with us but always in our hearts and minds, like faither MD and so many more.
As I said it's been a tough year for many and many of us will be grateful to see the back of '23 and 24 starting with a win over the " tell you what I want , what I really really want " spice bears.
Can barely believe it's been what 5ยฝ-6 years now or so on the noise which just shows how dear to our hearts this space is.
So , with all that said I take absolute pleasure in wishing you all a cracker of a Christmas ( see whit a done there I'm so funny ) HA Ha ,ha hmm never mind.
Slange Mhath, Slainte , Yaki da and cheers to all your good selves and let's look forward to doing it all again in 24.

Slange Mhath to you all ๐Ÿป

" When you walk , through a storm
hold your head up high, and don't be afraid of the dark. "

" At the end of the storm, there's a golden sky and the sweet silver song of a lark"

" Walk on , through the wind,
Walk on , through the rain,
Though your dreams be tossed and blown "

"WALK ON!
WALK ON!
WITH HOPE IN YOUR HEART!

AND YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

Merry Christmas love peace and respect HAIL HAIL ๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒฒ

Last edited:
Wishing everyone on or connected to the Noise, the Celtic star and Glasgow Celtic football club.
As we are all too aware , far too many people are in a living Hell tight now in so many places around the world and Christmas is the last thing on their minds right now, but also closer to home many of us are struggling with our own battles, health problems, family and loved ones health problems, problems that are making life one huge problem after another.
This is always a sad but happy time of the year for all of us.
Remembering those we've lost and treasuring those we have.

I'll be meeting 3 of my sisters ,one of my brothers today for Christmas dinner and my son I'll see on the 27th along with his girlfriend for the first time ( weirdly I'm nervous about that , idkw , 5 minutes and she'll be like , i knew his da loves Celtic I just didn't expect a spare seat R.S.V.P CELTIC ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ.
Covid was a tough year and I for one can say that this year has also been a tough one for many of us, Celtic is all some people have as Brendan classily pointed out yesterday.
What a special thing to have, I'm as grateful as any for the gift of Celtic.
We're a special club with a special breed of supporters in every corner of the globe ๐ŸŒŽ ( aye that's for you boab ๐Ÿ˜…) .
This forum means so much to so me and many of us I'm utterly delighted to see we got through the wee spat in da house and as always we move on, huge thanks to our Winning Captain for fighting to get back his creation , his backing on here was a joy to see.
Thanks WC for not having any of it.

I wish you all and yours a Christmas to remember just as we ourselves remember those no longer with us but always in our hearts and minds, like faither MD and so many more.
As I said it's been a tough year for many and many of us will be grateful to see the back of '23 and 24 starting with a win over the " tell you what I want , what I really really want " spice bears.
Can barely believe it's been what 5ยฝ-6 years now or so on the noise which just shows how dear to our hearts this space is.
So , with all that said I take absolute pleasure in wishing you all a cracker of a Christmas ( see whit a done there I'm so funny ) HA Ha ,ha hmm never mind.
Slange Mhath, Slainte , Yaki da and cheers to all your good selves and let's look forward to doing it all again in 24.

Slange Mhath to you all ๐Ÿป

" When you walk , through a storm
hold your head up high, and don't be afraid of the dark. "

" At the end of the storm, there's a golden sky and the sweet silver song of a lark"

" Walk on , through the wind,
Walk on , through the rain,
Though your dreams be tossed and blown "

"WALK ON!
WALK ON WITH HOPE IN YOUR HEART!
AND YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!

Merry Christmas love peace and respect HAIL HAIL ๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒฒ
Post of the year. Nothing more need be said... except maybe, thank you, Winter.

To one and all, near or far, big or small..

Merry Christmas fae the Shades Clan..

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and even better 30th ๐ŸŽ„.

And if you can raise a wee tipple to your family and friends either in your real life or this cyber one who can no longer be with us ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ, then please do..

Thks for all your company and if your an ex poster pop in and say merry Christmas.. And thks again to WC for putting up with (and sticking with) us all year..

H.H

P.S Get yir scores in ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅƒ

Back