James Scott, Motherwell

That's pretty shameful and sad, boab1916, especially if that's the best they could do. But not surprising -- I've seen a post (I think it was on one of the many Celtic fan Facebook pages) with a poster about a protest by the Sevco fans being organised to fight the "impartial and biased" coverage by the BBC.

Well, which is it? Is it impartial or biased?

That's pretty shameful and sad, boab1916, especially if that's the best they could do. But not surprising -- I've seen a post (I think it was on one of the many Celtic fan Facebook pages) with a poster about a protest by the Sevco fans being organised to fight the "impartial and biased" coverage by the BBC.

Imperail/bias
The Employment Benefit Trust tax dogers employer, the British Bigot Corporation (Scotland) the BBC who were snubbed by BRodgers when they attempted to pidgeon hole him into giving an answer and his take on a post available at liecester, the guy sacked was not long out the door and riggor mortis had yet to set.
They are persisting with an non story to make what clearly news we know is been created out of thin air, its absoloute shite journalism. BR has told them basically to fuck off and the narrative is might happen at the end of the season.

Their brains are as dead as the rest of them.

I guess if we ever have that scenario again against M'well we have to put the ball in the stand behind their goal whether we are kicking it out for and injury or returning the ball to them after they have kicked it out for an injury.

Back