Hibs v Champs, Wed 7-Feb-24 at 8pm MIB=N.Walsh, VAR=Dallas

Would have been more confident if we signed best striker in the league and that's me including kyogo (B. Miovski) but anyway 3.0 to the bhoys.... considering a 50 min taxi to Celtic pub in Puerto Rico to watch it (will be tight to make it back on curfew time) Hibs/Killie/Dundee games are very important ...then march things will look brighter
Living the dream😉

What I want to see tonight is a different approach. fed up seeing us dominate in the 1st half then struggle in the 2nd when the opposition decides to have a go. we really must start putting some of these chances away and be more clinical.

Spell mistake would . Hope hibs play like 🪵🪵🤣🤣🤣
Leaf it out! I'm going out on a limb here and will bough to your superior knowledge, but I logged in and was struggling to get to the root of your problem. At firs I was totally stumped, then I twigged. But personally I think you are barking up the wrong tree there, hoping Hibs wood branch out - they will definitely knot. 🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲

Leaf it out! I'm going out on a limb here and will bough to your superior knowledge, but I logged in and was struggling to get to the root of your problem. At firs I was totally stumped, then I twigged. But personally I think you are barking up the wrong tree there, hoping Hibs wood branch out - they will definitely knot. 🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲

Got a feeling this could turn into a long running oak!! I woodn't put it past some of the nutters on here. They take threads of on tangents just fir laughs!!

Would have been more confident if we signed best striker in the league and that's me including kyogo (B. Miovski) but anyway 3.0 to the bhoys.... considering a 50 min taxi to Celtic pub in Puerto Rico to watch it (will be tight to make it back on curfew time) Hibs/Killie/Dundee games are very important ...then march things will look brighter
Check your messages HH

I think that tonight we will see what our team is really like. There should have been a rocket lit up their arse after the huns drawing level last night. They should be oiling hibs tonight. If not then we're in trouble.
I never make predictions unless mother ireland appears to me in my dreams in the form of red haired woman. She appeared to me the other night and told me.............
"Idah to hit 3 against the hibs".
Now I'm not saying to put your house on it, but maybe put your shed or even the dog kennel on it or maybe to be safe stick the fish bowl on it!

Oh not that old chestnut😜

I think that tonight we will see what our team is really like. There should have been a rocket lit up their arse after the huns drawing level last night. They should be oiling hibs tonight. If not then we're in trouble.
I never make predictions unless mother ireland appears to me in my dreams in the form of red haired woman. She appeared to me the other night and told me.............
"Idah to hit 3 against the hibs".
Now I'm not saying to put your house on it, but maybe put your shed or even the dog kennel on it or maybe to be safe stick the fish bowl on it!
You been tuna in and oot again Deadner shed sum lite oan it or are we barking up the wrong tree.
House yirsel man I’ve nae Idah what’s goan oan
Bridie is barking mad and Lubo’s building oak elves
Ffs climate chinges a basturt
Noo whirs ma bucket o meds

HH😇

Nigeria v South Africa....mad scenes.

Nigeria win the ball in their box. Run up the park and score to make it 2-0....85 minutes in...games over, Nigeria in the final, or so it seems!!!
VAR make ref review. Goal chopped off and South Africa penalty!! 1-1

Nigeria v South Africa....mad scenes.

Nigeria win the ball in their box. Run up the park and score to make it 2-0....85 minutes in...games over, Nigeria in the final, or so it seems!!!
VAR make ref review. Goal chopped off and South Africa penalty!! 1-1
You Ona Tangin askin furra psychoclayogist

HH😱

Members online

No members online now.

Back