Good v Evil - Paradise - 11/5/24 - KO - A never ending battle

Smelltheg-love

Surprise to see nae thread yet.....
Are we feeling nervous ?
Am i feck, i'm as confident as ever but that will dwindle each minute till KO
I would normally be shitting my birds knickers by KO but instead....
It just so happens that my daughters communion is on Sunday, the fecking RC calendar eh...

So i have to pretend to be fully on focused on something else

My team

Hart
AJ
Taylor
CCV
Scales
O'Riley
McGregor
Hatate
Kyogo
Forrest
Maeda

3-0, 2 for Kyogo/Forrest

God bless you all

Are we feeling nervous ?
It just so happens that my daughters communion is on Sunday, the fecking RC calendar eh...

My team

Hart
AJ
Taylor
CCV
Scales
O'Riley
McGregor
Hatate
Kyogo
Forrest
Maeda

3-0, 2 for Kyogo/Forrest

God bless you all

I’m not sure Maeda will start as he’s just coming back from injury.

I’m thinking Kuhn on the right and James Forrest on the left.

I’m betting the MIB looks to book our players early, especially our defenders.
AJ will be targeted for sure. We need to box clever here and make sure we keep 11 players on the park.

As well as being right up for it, we’ll need to be highly disciplined, as we all know too well, we’re going to get nothing from these bent officials.

Anyone else expecting either Dallas or Beaton to be the VAR?

I really hope Brendan makes a subtle comment pre match saying he hopes we won’t be talking about VAR post match.

We know It’s going to be a Hun fest in the media this week, so let’s stick together comrades. We’re all in this together…

I'm not going to make any predictions cause I'm shocking at it.
Just win!!
I'm not sure what to do with Maeda.
Start him from the beginning, give him 55 to 60 minutes to run Tavpen ragged. Or give him the last 30 to go at their super captian, when he's fucked. My only worry with that, is that it's not an easy game to come into and get up to pace with...we found that out when we brought McGregor on against them in the last meeting.

It’s still early in the week so not yet got high levels of nervous energy. Saturday morning is likely to be very different.
I think I would start the same team as started against Hearts. If we play like we did on Saturday, the first 10 minutes aside, I honestly think we will do them big time. However, come Saturday my view is likely to be cmon Celtic just fxxxing win.
So will get back to you later in the week with my prediction
HH

Are we feeling nervous ?

My team

Hart
AJ
Taylor
CCV
Scales
O'Riley
McGregor
Hatate
Kyogo
Forrest
Maeda

3-0, 2 for Kyogo/Forrest

God bless you all
And may he save yir birds knickers if it be his will.
Mon the poops

HH 😉

Take the draw and run that was my thoughts last week but ma Heidi’s been scrambled with other things.
But Today I’m feeling better about Saturday think we’ll win but it will not be comfortable their 6 extras will ensure this being the longest game this year.
They will book our players for nothing to stop there effectiveness may even see a red when it’s not even a yellow but I think our Manager has got into Voldacunts heid. This could be another 10 men won the league moment.
MON THE HOOPS 💚💚💚💚💚

HH🍀

Wee update fingers crossed Donna will be back with me tomorrow afternoon so we can spend the last day and a half of the holiday together she’s off the drip feeling slightly better ( now able to moan at will or me) 😂
It’s weird she’s been kept in so that the wound can be cleaned daily by professionals two days later they haven’t even checked it
The other woman signed herself out she was thoroughly pissed off she’s flying out at twelve today 5 days after she should have.
Fingers crossed 🤞 we fly out Friday
We both thank all for the kind thoughts and support of the Noise
Cheers

HH👏👏

There a surprise. Collum is the ref for the game. First games he's had as ref involving sevco since they asked for him not to be used in their games.
Penalty for sevco within the first 10 mins
I think the truly incompetent Gollum is one of our worst options! A well-known "Tim" (aye, right!) who as usual will go out of his way to prove he is not one of us by pandering to them. Ably assisted by Steve McLean on VAR duties!

And we get Don Robertson yet again for the important match against Killie next Wednesday. No doubt Beaton for the league game after that, then McLean for the Cup Final.

Some good points made already. I too think it is 100% key that we keep 11 men on the park as this has been the clear assist pattern for them this season when they needed it most.
I still think it will be tight simply because the Mib/Var and what is at stake.
Something tells me this game won't go without incident and usually means against us so we need to be prepared for all their dark arts.
I would start with both Maeda and Jamsey as Kuhn not quite there yet.

Now going by the G-love's prediction I would love that to be the case and given his position on the predictor who could argue ...however
I think it will be close due to planned officialdom skullduggery that's bound to be on show it's the same for each game for me as it stands get those points by any means necessary.

Beaton, collum, Robertson , Dallas, Wharton , McGinlay or whoever!!
It doesn't matter who referees..we think they are against us ...pop over to the dark side and they think they are biased against them

Bottom line, concentrate on us, sing loud and proud and tear the Hun bastards a new one..

Going for the same team as STG....

Are we feeling nervous ?

My team

Hart
AJ
Taylor
CCV
Scales
O'Riley
McGregor
Hatate
Kyogo
Forrest