GIMP PRESS CONFERENCE!!

This might not be eloquent but fuck it. Steven Gerrard is a brain dead arse. He yearns for 10 years ago when he might have been able to take on Broony on the park but now has to watch his inadequates fail to deal with probably the best holding midfielder in Scottish football during that time. Take him and his followers on Celtic. Ask for explanations of why that club felt their behaviour was acceptable. Why statements defending Hahalliday only protecting his men are accepable. There was nothing that Broony done that is not seen 2 or 3 times in every match played worldwide with no consequences. They cannot handle it. I have heard so many statements from supposed neutrals trying to equalise the guilt when they were so quick to blame our side for past discrepancies that I am losing my tether. F(ucking) F(uckwits) has posters advocating taking SB out in public or encouraging players to break his legs in the next encounter. Call these fuckers out. Take these fuckers on. We have always had the moral high ground. Let us keep it that way. We will play against the bent agenda. We will beat them and we should never let them forget we are beating them fairly. Take it ya bastards. Your years of bigotry, discrimination, tax avoiding and cheating as tools of success are over. Die die die. I have had enough

Brilliant rant Lemon, Im taking this in a totally different way from your good self, every time I hear anything from the slippy one or any of the arselickers I come across via links on forums (I refuse to put money into the SMSM), my heart fills with joy at their pain.
The slippy one is now saying Celtic are playing the 'victim card' oh ma aching sides, I love it mate, his team are shite, his coaching proves it, and I hope he stays and watches us doing 10iar.
Now he might think that he has the Zombies on side when he comes out with this mince, but he is in for an almighty shock, the clock is ticking for the slippy one and sooner rather than later they will turn on him big time, then, and only then will he really know what a real victim is.

He panders to the hordes of monobrowed simpletons in their fanbase
When he states "I know what I'd do"
Inreference to Scott Brown laughing when Moreols went off, he sounds justlike the Caravan driver, Pedro, when he said "Brown wouldn't do that to me"

Big words, no backup

I never thought I would be thanking sevco fans for anything ever.but the interview outside the Bristol bar had the tears running down my face thanks lads.yous would clean up at the Edinburgh festival only things missing where the red noses

Helium Harry, Burly and Joe, the three stooges, will go down in History, we should have an end of season award ceremony on the Noise. First category, Best post match interview by a Zombie.
Voting has now been closed due to a runaway winner.

Members online

Latest posts

Back