Feynoord v Celtic tue 19th KO 8pm CPT

Realistically, if we go down to 9 men in Scotland, you'd expect any opposition to destroy us, yet these cunts couldn't manage to do that. All the talk of this free scoring team couldn't do it against 9 men. Fuck them.
And hopefully now scales has earned enough respect for the football snobs to lay off him.

Realistically, if we go down to 9 men in Scotland, you'd expect any opposition to destroy us, yet these cunts couldn't manage to do that. All the talk of this free scoring team couldn't do it against 9 men. Fuck them.
And hopefully now scales has earned enough respect for the football snobs to lay off him.
They were without their two strikers

A Feyenoord supporter, reading The Celtic Star today (we have an article about 1970 final) and he had this to say to Celtic Supporters…

I want to let the Celtic fans know that there is an awful lot of genuine respect for you.

Also be informed that for some Feyenoord players of the 1970 final the most beautiful memory was not lifting the cup. It was getting out of the hotel the morning after the 1970 final and being applauded by hundreds of Celtic fans.

Some Feyenoord players forgot the match itself after 53 years, but that moment made them emotional, 53 years later Remember this well and put this in your pocket for tonight´s match!
Bizarrely ended watching the game with two Feyenoord fans tonight. In their opinion referee ruined the game.

Your watching the same game as me 50
Glove we were poor, showed nothing absolutely nothing going forward against a team that were no where near a pot one side, the pen was a stupid decision by our player already on a yellow and swings his arm, Odin let himself the team and everyone of the travelling fans down with a stupid bloody tackle, we needed them all to turn up tonight, far to many never.

I expected nothing from tonight based on the performance of our team so far this season, and yet I'm angry and disappointed with the way we played, that game should have been ours tonight but they never showed up..

And its only gonna get harder from here on in if they keep that level of play up.

I agree gary but we were in the game cos they were shite
I’m not normally angry after games but this one fucking fuming
On another night with a few better timed runs and a decent if undeserved penalty we were getting handed a 5-0 humping against as ordinary s team as we will face
Yip bang on mate that was close to a thumping yet we had a decent first half silenced the stadium and right in the game but that free kick was the undoing of us by us.
Also thought the 2nd offside goal should've stood, why wee Kyogo isn't the furthest man upfield for us at the free kick idk. Rodgers has just claimed that was a player in-game decision that wall?
That we didn't get to lay a glove on them 2nd half was disappointing af.
From handling it well we self destruct and made them look good.
Gutted with how it played out, as big johnH said things construed against us and we're decimated by absentees but still our own worst enemy tonight.

Back