Feynoord v Celtic tue 19th KO 8pm CPT

Only cos they’re pish docco
Not seen many poorer in CL than this lot
I expected a doing then after 10 minutes realised they were very ordinary
Aye we played well without doing anything
If we had shown any quality we’d have been 3 up at half time

Not any worse than Leipzig or shaktar

I don't get as upset with Celtic results or really any results of the sports teams I watch as much as I used too tbh; its just a game. So take a deep breath and relax gents, plenty of games left to get the right number of points.

And to touch on the point above...I once went outside and started to dig a grave for myself because my NFL team lost a playoff game...😬

Something, I have been banging on about for some time now, and which tonight has been crystallised for me. Our set piece coach, if we have one, is utterly useless. In the SPFL, how many corners and free kicks produce not even a threat to the opposition, with the possibility of a goal being but a forlorn hope? We would have a better chance if we sent the team to Lourdes. Tonight, that wall was nothing but an absolute amateurish joke. Amateurish being the operative word. If there are coaches being paid to work on this aspect of our play, then they need to be removed immediately. What is the point in having state of the art indoor and outdoor training facilities, with the most modern analytics available, if those who are tasked with using them to improve the team, are not up to the job?

Last edited:
I don't get as upset with Celtic results or really any results of the sports teams I watch as much as I used too tbh; its just a game. So take a deep breath and relax gents, plenty of games left to get the right number of points.

And to touch on the point above...I once went outside and started to dig a grave for myself because my NFL team lost a playoff game...😬
What’s NFL ?

For 65 minutes we were very much in the game. Didn't deserve to go in 1 down at half time but a combination of O'Riley, Kyogo and Hart ensured we did. The penalty and second yellow for Lagerbielke was a ridiculous decision and finished any chance we had. The Feyenoord player puts his arm across Lagerbielke to hold him back so if anything it was a free kick to us (it wasn't, it was just two players jostling and chasing a ball that was going out of play). Holm was just stupid.
I thought the two centre halves and O'Riley played well, particularly in the first half but as a team we were wasteful in possession and moved the ball too slowly.

jeezo a lot of hope going into the next games ,this team were rank yet we haven't had a shot on target our tactics changed from tippy tappy to playing around at the back
yet we'll demolish everyone from here on ,,,,,,aye right

Back