Every good manager needs a good sidekick.

You agreed Ange wasn't good enough "but it was all we could afford" Not sure what the ff thing is, but you seem to know alot about it.
Didnt sy that

Said he is best manager we can afford

big names come with big wages but i dont think many are better than ange

Was jock stein a big name when he joined celtic?

there are good managers outwith the big money regime

thats not the same as what you claim i said

how much room in the current accounts at club is availble to bring in top staff and players while retaining our best players?

thats what i said

kennedy is top staff to replace him you need sacking money and recruitment money

And i bet the reason Ange works with him is because he adds value. its that simple

at no point did i say we dont have top staff or players

but bringing in supposedly better than we have costs money

and you want him sacked so im asking you to explain where the money comes from if kennedy is top staffand you want better

notice you couldnt answer the simple question but to avoid it you missquote

just like the ff and msm lackies

Didnt sy that

Would you say to your girlfriend "I don't fancy you but your all I can get"

Didnt sy that

Anyway, I've had fun. At least you agreed with me in the end. Goodnight

He did say after the window closed he would look at getting his own staff in but he needs to clear the decks mjallby would be another good shout a good coach plenty of european experience and not afraid to speak his mind

Right now as others have said were just the same as last year we've swapped lenny for ange and stood still on the real problem
Its the eternal hope you need, to be a Celtic fan, that kills us lol

Why don't we get a couple of fans, they'll do it for nothing, ridiculous point. I don't buy that it was Anges decision to keep them their, Lennon also said he didn't get to pick his own backroom team. I don't see a football reason to keep them after last season, so it can only be financial.
So u are calling our new gaffer a liar then ur all over the shop here one minute it's a financial decision so I said employ even cheaper cunts then oh that's a ridiculous point everything uve said is ridiculous some fuckin fan u BTW lennon Is a yes man that's why he did get the job that's why he was TOLD wits gonny happen with staff ange came out and said he's got too much work to do to worry about employing somebody to put the cones out ffs it's not hard to comprehend I just don't see ur argument at all that the boards told him he NEEDS to keep Kennedy and Co I'm sure we cud find coaches from OZ who ange knows that wid be cheaper then they 2 so ur full argument is alot of shite...welcome to the noise btw

how much room in the current accounts at club is availble to bring in top staff and players while retaining our best players?

thats what i said

kennedy is top staff to replace him you need sacking money and recruitment money

And i bet the reason Ange works with him is because he adds value. its that simple

at no point did i say we dont have top staff or players

but bringing in supposedly better than we have costs money

and you want him sacked so im asking you to explain where the money comes from if kennedy is top staffand you want better

notice you couldnt answer the simple question but to avoid it you missquote

just like the ff and msm lackies
Totally disagree with you regarding Kennedy. He is supposed to be a defensive coach yet look at last season,how many goals did we lose to cross balls played into our box So how good was his coaching. Someone stated that Kennedy would be kept at the club because he was the link to the crap board we have. There might just be something in that thinking or maybe he makes good tea for the players. Kennedy should have done the decent thing at the end of last season and walked. I may add, I would not have McManus near the club. Kennedy, top staff, your having a laugh mate.

Totally disagree with you regarding Kennedy. He is supposed to be a defensive coach yet look at last season,how many goals did we lose to cross balls played into our box So how good was his coaching. Someone stated that Kennedy would be kept at the club because he was the link to the crap board we have. There might just be something in that thinking or maybe he makes good tea for the players. Kennedy should have done the decent thing at the end of last season and walked. I may add, I would not have McManus near the club. Kennedy, top staff, your having a laugh mate.
I hae no idea what kind of coach he is

But name one guy in the know who doesnt rate him?

The speculation of what his role is and why he is unsackable is speculation.

I have no problem getting shot of him.

But id rather it was because he is crap rather than rumour mill. And if rumour mill is not cirrect then sacking him based on speculation over what other want him sacked for, hopefully that is never the Celtic way.

If he is good at what he does then why replace him?

if he isnt then where are the people with the experience of his work saying he is crap.

i only ever read it from people claiming he a defensive coach

i have no idea what his role is but ive heard he isnt the defensive coach from other people

fact we dont really know what people do at club is biggest problem at club

transparency and accountability is a problem

sacking people while in a cloud of unknowing is not a solution imo

i wont lose sleep is kennedy gets sacked

but i would like proper clarity before i decide he must go

But id rather it was because he is crap rather than rumour mill. And if rumour mill is not cirrect then sacking him based on speculation over what other want him sacked for, hopefully that is never the Celtic way.

if he isnt then where are the people with the experience of his work saying he is crap.

i have no idea what his role is but ive heard he isnt the defensive coach from other people

We seem to blame JK when things aren't going well, yet never hear of any credit going his way when things are going grand.
Couldn't say if he is manager material as he didn't do his chances any good when given a chance last season, but who's to say he doesn't do a good job as a number 2.

I know N Lennon dose nae rate him, lol. I would hate to think Kennedy is getting top wages as everybody I meet want him out. As Long as we have that board, we will never ever have transparency. I would call that any shareholder, goes to the next A G M, and if a member of the board is up for re-election, then we ,to a man, vote against his election and any others. Yours in Celtic. HH

We seem to blame JK when things aren't going well, yet never hear of any credit going his way when things are going grand.
Couldn't say if he is manager material as he didn't do his chances any good when given a chance last season, but who's to say he doesn't do a good job as a number 2.
John, we don’t blame anyone when things are rosey. My view is I just don’t rate the guy and if he couldn’t coach our defence to stop cross balls, he has to go.

I know N Lennon dose nae rate him, lol. I would hate to think Kennedy is getting top wages as everybody I meet want him out. As Long as we have that board, we will never ever have transparency. I would call that any shareholder, goes to the next A G M, and if a member of the board is up for re-election, then we ,to a man, vote against his election and any others. Yours in Celtic. HH
Well put it this way

Lenny was boss

if he didnt rate him he shoulda resigned or went public. He didnt.

Rodgers rated him apparenty

no idea myself.

Now again you assume he is defensive coach. And you blame him for defence.

Now defence has been quite good last few games, is that Ange?

So does kenedy get blame if its rotten under lennon plan?
Does he get blame if its rotten under Ange?

But if it goes well its someone else credit?

You show me any quote from lenon saying kennedy is the problem.

Or is that further grapevine stuff?

if ange dont rate him but scared to rock boat, then ange needs to go.

if lenny didnt rate him but tagged him along then he needs to go.

A manager with integrity resigns if he being undermined by nefarious internal decisions he cant remedy

its that simple

if kennedy wasnt wanted. y any manager you take him in your office and say your on gardening leave mate i dont rate you and its time to find a new dude that i rate.

but you dont just get acked because some dude on blog has decided you are to blame in a role thats never been clarified and none of the criticisms of the dude in question have any public domain traction that im aware about.

1 is JK good at his job?
2 Who decides?

Hes not just a defence coach he's a coach full stop and he does wit the gaffer asks him look how we're playing now instead of looking at last season mate onwards and upwards HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back