Every good manager needs a good sidekick.

Would have settled for Howe, even Davidson would have been a better fit. As opposed to a guy with an average at best cv from the other side of the world. No experience of European, British or Scottish football.
You might have settled for Howe but he didn't want to come so I don't understand your answer.

Whether it's Scotland, Italy or the Antipodes the aim of the game is to kick a ball into a net.
How do players manage to adjust when they move to England or abroad?

Your argument has more holes than my favourite sieve!

Would have settled for Howe, even Davidson would have been a better fit. As opposed to a guy with an average at best cv from the other side of the world. No experience of European, British or Scottish football.
you think these guys you mention have good cv?

I think ange CV much stronger than both

besides he much further from home than howe without getting homesick

Aw thank you for being polite, so you don't have a counter argument, or is it just childish insults you can offer.
Only warming up with the insults dickhead, all you've done is come on here and slating our coaching staff and Ange?
So thinking its you who's the real plonker

Only warming up with the insults dickhead, all you've done is come on here and slating our coaching staff and Ange?
So thinking its you who's the real plonker
Another childish insult😴 it's a fans forum, people can express opinions, you don't have to agree with them. If you're happy with result so far good for you, hope the players aren't.

you think these guys you mention have good cv?

I think ange CV much stronger than both

besides he much further from home than howe without getting homesick
No problem with that, the first time someone has offered an alternative opinion without acting like a 5 year old. Tho I'll respectively disagree.

You might have settled for Howe but he didn't want to come so I don't understand your answer.

Whether it's Scotland, Italy or the Antipodes the aim of the game is to kick a ball into a net.
How do players manage to adjust when they move to England or abroad?

Your argument has more holes than my favourite sieve!
But how did Howe not want to come? Was he getting enough control of the football side of things? That was my point, is he still not still unemployed?

Do you think he's going to come out and say that he didn't want them?
No because he wid tell them to they're face not me or u to them I'm really surprised so many are swallowing the hun bullshit that he's forced to work with coaches can u let me in on the secret of why these are so quoted in our club that they're guaranteed a job??

But how did Howe not want to come? Was he getting enough control of the football side of things? That was my point, is he still not still unemployed?
Cause it was too big of a job for him that's why and the fact he showed no bottle has put every other club aff the wee rat

he bottled it

he couldnt handle it imo

Also has no understanding of budgets in the sense needed at Celtic

since all his clubs were subsidised by the sky cartel

And ive watched ange interviews on youtube from years ago

he aint the type to bend over imo

Any job outside the sky cartel will struggle to sign a manger from inside the cartel

And i suspect they would all fail having been subsidised heavily in the sky leagues

They arent really into reality football

They all just play the superficial side of game and can poach good players with the big bungs sky affords them

Our finances dont allow for mega spending for the kind of players we once could afford before sky decided worst team in epl gets 100M up front every year

I don't know, but it's a fairly educated guess that they were Lawells boys, also financially it made sense to keep them. Was that not one of the reasons Howe turned the job down? Also how do you know im wrong?
But if its financial we cud get cheaper coaches from non league why don't we just do that to save some money that full argument is alot a shite

he bottled it

he couldnt handle it imo

Also has no understanding of budgets in the sense needed at Celtic

since all his clubs were subsidised by the sky cartel

And ive watched ange interviews on youtube from years ago

he aint the type to bend over imo

Any job outside the sky cartel will struggle to sign a manger from inside the cartel

And i suspect they would all fail having been subsidised heavily in the sky leagues

They arent really into reality football

They all just play the superficial side of game and can poach good players with the big bungs sky affords them

Our finances dont allow for mega spending for the kind of players we once could afford before sky decided worst team in epl gets 100M up front every year
The point about him being bottler is a lazy argument fans use when their offended that their club is rejected, the huns said the same about mcinnes.

The financial reasons you give i agree with, but that's my point, I'm not convinced that the club couldn't have done more financially or in terms of allowing him full control of the football operation including having his own staff.

No because he wid tell them to they're face not me or u to them I'm really surprised so many are swallowing the hun bullshit that he's forced to work with coaches can u let me in on the secret of why these are so quoted in our club that they're guaranteed a job??
But that's my point, it's the fact they're so quoted within the club that i believe they were foisted upon Ange. They should have been sacked with
Lennon.

No that they have a job for life because they're cheap that doesn't
I've never said they have a job for life, but their under contract and would cost money to replace. Not sure why it's such a controversial opinion on here to suggest those who overseen last seasons shitshow should be out the door.

I've never said they have a job for life, but their under contract and would cost money to replace. Not sure why it's such a controversial opinion on here to suggest those who overseen last seasons shitshow should be out the door.
I'm not saying they should be there either but u said ange had no say who he works with and its probably a financial decision.....then I said well why don't they just employ from lower leagues if its about money....so now u think we don't want to sack them cause its cheaper keeping them???

The point about him being bottler is a lazy argument fans use when their offended that their club is rejected, the huns said the same about mcinnes.

The financial reasons you give i agree with, but that's my point, I'm not convinced that the club couldn't have done more financially or in terms of allowing him full control of the football operation including having his own staff.
if he cant work with the biggest budget in Scotland with the biggest support then he aint a proper manager

if he rejected celtic because he needs the funding of Sky teams then im really happy he bottled it.

his trip to burnley didnt fill me with confidence

And i dont think he could cope with the stress of this city if he cant handle burnley

not sure he can cope away from his family and therefore would have been disaster if he folded

he was a money grabber as well

coz he wanted his bonus from bournemouth despite being a millionaire

if he cant work with the biggest budget in Scotland with the biggest support then he aint a proper manager

if he rejected celtic because he needs the funding of Sky teams then im really happy he bottled it.

his trip to burnley didnt fill me with confidence

And i dont think he could cope with the stress of this city if he cant handle burnley

not sure he can cope away from his family and therefore would have been disaster if he folded

he was a money grabber as well

coz he wanted his bonus from bournemouth despite being a millionaire
Fair enough, but i stand by my previous point to you, we will agree to disagree.

Fair enough, but i stand by my previous point to you, we will agree to disagree.
What was your point Celtic cant afford staff therefore Ange is a fraud?

The club needs to spend to budget

most bigger name managers cant work outside the big budgets

But you want a manager who cant work with tight budgets?

Members online

Latest posts

Back