Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

Got a pain in my rocks at this stage with the transfer window and will be glad when it finally closes.
Still expect Liam scales to sign, yet that won't be before the 27th August with shamrock rovers still having a European conference qualifying match to play.
Believe a RB will be finally in place this week and hope we opt for the Croatia lad, not unless we get the loan to buy option on the man City lad.
Big question is weather eddy sees out the remaining year? Possibly could get the 85k as a free agent, as the investment for a future club will still be far less for them come January than what it would be now.
Still think griff will be moved on, as can't see him fitting into Ange style of play and could be used in maybe getting in Nesbitt still.
Plenty will still happen over the next couple of weeks and will just sit back and watch it all unfold without panicking about it as behind the scenes, I will still say Dom has most things under control still.
Do you honestly think anyone would give Eddy £85,000 a week. If that's that's 4 year deal your talking about £17.5m .
Eddy will be lucky to £50 000 a week when he leaves.
KT had to go down to arsenal and earn a new, improved deal to get the big bucks.
Eddy just needs to look at how his French buddy got on. Thought he was to good for Scottish football, stopped trying and found himself out on loan. The loan manager walked out because of his signing. He played shite when he got the chance and the team refused to of him a contact. No other clubs wanted him because of his shitty attitude. Now he's sitting playing with himself because we binned him and no other club wants him.
Eddy downed tools last season and apart from today's performance he's been walking about games no trying a jot.
If he keeps that up , he will be taking a wage cut if he runs his contact down with us

Do you honestly think anyone would give Eddy £85,000 a week. If that's that's 4 year deal your talking about £17.5m .
Eddy will be lucky to £50 000 a week when he leaves.
KT had to go down to arsenal and earn a new, improved deal to get the big bucks.
Eddy just needs to look at how his French buddy got on. Thought he was to good for Scottish football, stopped trying and found himself out on loan. The loan manager walked out because of his signing. He played shite when he got the chance and the team refused to of him a contact. No other clubs wanted him because of his shitty attitude. Now he's sitting playing with himself because we binned him and no other club wants him.
Eddy downed tools last season and apart from today's performance he's been walking about games no trying a jot.
If he keeps that up , he will be taking a wage cut if he runs his contact down with us
Correct glasbhoy, instead of us getting anything, he could take the whole package for himself.
Agreed he would do well now to get 50k on current form.
But if we got 15M then put his wages at 50k for 4 year contract, that's still an investment of 25M.
Same club wait 5 months with his increased wage demands still stand to save 7.5M by waiting.
Should never have allowed ourselves to be in this position and piss poor decision making by the board imo.

Does this guy ever rest, I cant ever remember in my 60+ years a Celtic supporter a manager who has worked as hard to get new faces in as this man has,and to think we could have been stuck with Eddie Howe,the guy with no bottle.
A.P. deserves a lot of respect for what he has done and what he is doing.

HH.
He certainly has mine

For once I’m going to praise the board.
They’ve done what Ange wanted.
Ange now wants more defenders and more strikers. Don’t spoil the feel good factor by arguing over £250,000/£500,000.
Don’t be holding back to see if Eddy’s going or not.
Plus get Christie on a new contract.
I slagged him all last season because he deserved it. But so did the whole team deserve it.
Whatever Ange wants, get it for him.
Plus I think we need another experienced goalkeeper.

Looks like deal has been done,looking forward to seeing Liam in the hoops.
Looked a very tough defender in the video I saw of him I hope to see him put his 6ft 4 inch frame about,he should arrive at Celtic in a fit sort of shape so hopefully it wont take long to get him up to speed..

HH.

Looked a very tough defender in the video I saw of him I hope to see him put his 6ft 4 inch frame about,he should arrive at Celtic in a fit sort of shape so hopefully it wont take long to get him up to speed..

HH.

Isn’t it nice to see a link to the celticstar.....instead of a link to the Hun rags...

HH.
Can he cross a ball from the left?

Back