Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

But can WE wait around for Citeh. We have the funds we should go and buy our best target unless it is a double where we get to buy Itakura at the same time.
I'm not a fan of loan deals, because i feel they're just using celtic and most of them think they're above the club. They usually only come on loan to us to resurrect a flagging career. A la forster denayer elyounoussi etc. But none of them will sign permanently. I'd rather we signed the other lad.

I'm not a fan of loan deals, because i feel they're just using celtic and most of them think they're above the club. They usually only come on loan to us to resurrect a flagging career. A la forster denayer elyounoussi etc. But none of them will sign permanently. I'd rather we signed the other lad.
Ideally we wid rather buy any player than a loan but we've been spending and if say 2 loans helps us buy another target then fine by me but this preseason we have seen couple of really exciting youths in our ranks its a balancing act these youngsters mayest we don't need anore than 2 loans

Does this guy ever rest, I cant ever remember in my 60+ years a Celtic supporter a manager who has worked as hard to get new faces in as this man has,and to think we could have been stuck with Eddie Howe,the guy with no bottle.
A.P. deserves a lot of respect for what he has done and what he is doing.

HH.

Does this guy ever rest, I cant ever remember in my 60+ years a Celtic supporter a manager who has worked as hard to get new faces in as this man has,and to think we could have been stuck with Eddie Howe,the guy with no bottle.
A.P. deserves a lot of respect for what he has done and what he is doing.

HH.
Got a pain in my rocks at this stage with the transfer window and will be glad when it finally closes.
Still expect Liam scales to sign, yet that won't be before the 27th August with shamrock rovers still having a European conference qualifying match to play.
Believe a RB will be finally in place this week and hope we opt for the Croatia lad, not unless we get the loan to buy option on the man City lad.
Big question is weather eddy sees out the remaining year? Possibly could get the 85k as a free agent, as the investment for a future club will still be far less for them come January than what it would be now.
Still think griff will be moved on, as can't see him fitting into Ange style of play and could be used in maybe getting in Nesbitt still.
Plenty will still happen over the next couple of weeks and will just sit back and watch it all unfold without panicking about it as behind the scenes, I will still say Dom has most things under control still.

Members online

Latest posts

Back