Clarke or Lenny thoughts

Roberto Martinez sacked with Everton, better sticking with NL.
boab, every single manager who’s been in this business for 5 years or more at this level has gotten the sack at least once. I mean, okay Wenger didn’t get it at Arsenal and Fergie didn’t get it at ManU, but how likely are we to get a manager like that? Even Lenny was more or less fired from Hibs (okay, technically he was ‘mutually consented’ while serving a club imposed suspension - zero chance he was ever going to come back into the dugout at Hibs regardless of how that got spun).

And for the record, I do think Lenny is the obvious and best choice for interim manager. I just think we should aim higher for a permanent replacement.

boab, every single manager who’s been in this business for 5 years or more at this level has gotten the sack at least once. I mean, okay Wenger didn’t get it at Arsenal and Fergie didn’t get it at ManU, but how likely are we to get a manager like that? Even Lenny was more or less fired from Hibs (okay, technically he was ‘mutually consented’ while serving a club imposed suspension - zero chance he was ever going to come back into the dugout at Hibs regardless of how that got spun).

And for the record, I do think Lenny is the obvious and best choice for interim manager. I just think we should aim higher for a permanent replacement.
Martinez was pish.

Darkest day I can remember for a long time, Celtic wise. Just how did we get to this? That's what we really need to know. Forget confidentiality clauses. Going forward we must know how this clusterf### has happened. This must never happen again. To be without a manager at such a time of the season is unforgivable, forget the sound bites, tell us the truth.L

At least we didn't lose the keys to the gaff so it isn't a black day at all. ?

Lennon or Clarke....have we NO imagintion....00s of better managers out there
We need someone to stand in for the remainder of the season Lenny will have my backing
I have no control of what the board does, so will wait and see who they choose on a permanent basis
No matter who it is, they're gong to have to have, thick skin, due to Scottish media, other clubs fans and of course, Celtic fans getting out of their prams, at the first sign of trouble
HH

I want a manager who is prepared to play good attractive attacking football in our shity league

But has European experience & on our budget can get us into the latter stages, Lenny will get us to the end of the season & the treble treble.

Latest posts

Back