Celtic vs TheRangers - Match Thread

Lennon can get himself so far to fuck. Leaving Christie on the 2nd half when he was utter dug shite and kept gifting them possession. Bitton can fuck off anaw. Better never play for us ever again. Right now I'm that fucking fuming I honestly feel like I won't watch another game all season.

Scunnered doesnae even begin tae cut it.

Wether we dominated this match or not doesn't matter. We lost. And the loss is more significant because of the position our management team have put us in. If lennon had made the changes we all knew were needed months ago this would have been a loss we could have recovered from. So all the lenny supporters who say he cant be blamed for player error and missed chances you are 100% correct. What he can be blamed for is ending our 10IAR challenge at the beginning of January.

No failures today Bhoys and Ghirls .
I think every Bhoy on that park today showed the pride they have in their club and jersey..

HH.

Is there seriously any point in keeping Lennon now?

His substitutions were insane after the red.

I've wanted him gone for a while but would've happily eaten humble pie of we'd won today.

They've won a game today and they haven't even registered an attempt on target.

Absolutely fuckin sick.

Wether we dominated this match or not doesn't matter. We lost. And the loss is more significant because of the position our management team have put us in. If lennon had made the changes we all knew were needed months ago this would have been a loss we could have recovered from. So all the lenny supporters who say he cant be blamed for player error and missed chances you are 100% correct. What he can be blamed for is ending our 10IAR challenge at the beginning of January.
Your spot on lubo but there’s many more to blame than the manager including players, staff and upstairs
There’s people who ain’t Lenny supporters they just dint blame him for everything

Just shows that you have to take advantage when you have the upper hand and we didn't again. If Lenton hadn't picked the teams he did when we were dropping points, we wouldn't be so far behind. Lenton and the coaching staff now need to go and Hammond and Lawwell too. Lawwell's 'success' has been a managed decline and no doubt he will still be looking for a bonus. Some might say that he got us a big Adidas sponsorship but that's his job.

Tactics were better but passing in critical areas was weak.

Duffy is a bombscare.

Bitton is not a CB

Orange Boaby got the chance he craved

If frimpong could pass ball we would have won.

Subs were terrible.

Signings have not been good enough.

too little too late.

time for Lenny to go.

Think a new manager will be available and willing with the pressure off and chance to shape a new side.

Duffy and Elyounousis need sent back imo

both are useless team players imo

Captain wasn't good enough to start the most important game.

Probably needs to retire,

No big striker for long balls poor distribution of talent across our monster squad.

Was hopeful we might get win today

Bitton probably deserved red but ffs wtf was he thinking?

Shite.

Members online

Latest posts

Back