Celtic vs TheRangers - Match Thread

0 shots on target every man behind the ba' for 86 min totally outplayed and needed a blatant pathetic poor and never a red card ajer was last defender fs bitton was on the byeline help the rangers campaign so blatant as fk its pathetic wish I'd put money on a Celtic red card easiest money in the world fkn raging raging played them off the park and mistake taking off Griffiths when our 10 men were still superior nothing and no-one will convince me otherwise but weve seen how shoite they are and they will drop points fkn jammy f*ktards bastsrds fkn shower of shitebags every man behind the ba ' check the new goal kick system they have brought into their game fn laughable but I'm not laughing they are worse than st johnstone

I agree with the future planning aspect. If Lawwell hasn't got replacements in mind, what is he doing for his £3m a year (apart from badly managing the transfers)?

Rangers aren't a force, they are liquidated.
Hi Neil,
The leech is probably busy figuring out a spin so that he can claim his bonus for overseeing a disastrous season. Then onto a pay rise for next season due to the the added responsibility of planning and guidance needed to overtake the champions.
It's a win, win for Peter.

I still think the club has too many left footers! Controversial, but it can look imbalanced at times.

No cutting edge up front as we don't have anyone that can remain fit and be chosen week in and week out to provide a guaranteed 30 goals per season.

Failure to see past certain players even when Stevie Wonder can see they're shite.

Something amiss regarding the medical team when injured players seem to be out for so long before becoming fit again. The allegedly fit players who can't sustain 90mins on the pitch, wtf is that all about?

Players playing for their own glory rather than the team's success.

FFS, I made a list there. 😱

I am still totally gutted and will take some time to get over this one.
There was only going to be one winner in the first 45 as we played them off the pitch.
Now what the fuck does lenny say at h/t for us to be a shadow of the team in the 2nd half?
Even before the sending off the intensity had gone out of our play, the concentration levels just dipped alarmingly.
When the sending off came along came the big weekness within lenny in making substitutions to have any positive influence upon the game.
We may as well face the reality and admit the 10 has gone and begin the rebuilding process.
In order to do lenny has to be replaced along with the players who want out then goodbye and thank you for your service.
A new manager will need to access what he thinks of the depth of the squad and yet a CB has to be the first signing as a matter of urgency.
Don't think we may have to much options with our current loan signings but if we do they have to go also.
Sitting back and doing nothing is just going to prolong our pain.
I am still totally disgusted at our all round effort in making history with a 10iar and it can only be described as a whimper of a effort

The reason this was a must win in January is all down to Lennon so don’t get blinded by today, he led us to this humiliation.
If you check ma previous posts you’ll see I’ve not been blindsided vinny
But he’s not alone in this The Board or more to the point Desmundo has let this Club drift just to make the Scum relevant again.
I wear Glasses just to read and I don’t need eyes just to see how Pish we’ve been since day 1 of this Season.
The above Answer is in reply to a Question put by another Noise member. Hope that helps

HH 🍀

Right troops here's a question for you all, as I know you are all intelligent and knowledgeable. Transfer market open so who would you sell on?
Not a good time to have a fire sale. Get a manager in first, let him try get the best out of what we have. Rodgers did it, another good manager could turn around a few of the non performers, Ntcham & Bitton though, Id let them go for free! Bitton was Lazy today on a day that could not afford it. Cardinal Sin to throw such an important game away. He made a few good interceptions but hes' a lazy player imo.

Back