Celtic vs TheRangers - Match Thread

I might just pick an English team and be done with it. Money has already won down here. There's no favourites or secrets. I clung on to the scottish game cause I believed the good guys could overcome all the obstacles put in their way, even by our own club, but it was not to be. The rigged game has won with a little help from us......now, United or Liverpool 🤔🤔🤔
Why not your local team. Don't gloryhunt

Madden was a good ref today? Seriously? Must've been watching different games CG.

Madden gave them every 50-50 decision going, awarded them free kicks every time they went to ground while he continually denied us blatant ones, Moreloss got away with murder as usual and Davis should have been sent packing.

Aye he was a good ref today...

If the season is now a dead rubber let's see some of the academy talent get a run out before they all leave to play elsewhere just to get game time
An important issue Richie before we lose more of them for peanuts. Time to let the past go now and look to the future where a collapsed economy will present a different and more serious challenge to our survival as an elite club

Mega disappointing tbh..Totally battered them till Bitton got sent off..In hindsight , Bitton should have let him go as Morelos never scores against us anyway and Ajer could have got back..Tore them a new one till sending off..Position we are in , is the problem..We have lost this fixture the previous two years and still romped the title , the problem is we are so far behind , league is over..Lennon has to take the blame for that and surely is the right time for change..PS What does Christie actually add to our team ?? ps Madden should never be allowed to ref a game involving Celtic again in the way Clancy isnt allowed to ref hun game after they complained..

How Madden didnt send off Morelos after he watched him punch Brown shows what a biased ref he is ???????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
No. Just question's.

Surely to fuck the Celtic board have an answer.

They referenced that a few weeks ago. Its all about timing.

Remember Brendan went to Leicester to steady the ship, why can't we ship someone in to get ready for next year.

Rangers are now a force. Fact.

We have to regain our league in 2021-2022

Lenny saying we were done by a poor refereeing performance today, don't think anybody would dispute that Madden was dire but ultimately we were done by the same old shortcomings that have dogged us for most of the season......we dominate possession but fail to make it count, our decision making in the final 3rd has been mostly piss poor so we've ended up squandering the bulk of our chances and our back line is a fucking disaster waiting to happen almost every game.

Fed up hearing the hard luck stories now tbh, it's simply deflection from the obvious deficiencies that we've failed to address.

Duffy is part of the problem for the sending off and the result today.
We're playing people out of position because we can't trust an EPL defender

I'll drive him back to Brighton if it helps

I wouldn't have brought him on I'd have left Turnbull and Soro on and brought Christie and McGregor off with Rogic and Ely on to run at them
They are still cram in midfield and defence we should have over ran the midfield with 3 stickers up front
Might as well lose 3 Nil, as 1 Nil got to give it a go.
That's the greatest pile a shite I've read today. Duffys at fault because some dumbfuck decides to rugby tackle a player and him last man back. I was just waitin to see how some genius would blame Duffy. He wasn't even on the fuckin pitch. How about blaming the fuckin wanker that pulled the man down and go one step further and blame the ginger jock Stein for puttin him there.
What a pile a dung!

No. Just question's.

Surely to fuck the Celtic board have an answer.

They referenced that a few weeks ago. Its all about timing.

Remember Brendan went to Leicester to steady the ship, why can't we ship someone in to get ready for next year.

Rangers are now a force. Fact.

We have to regain our league in 2021-2022
I agree with the future planning aspect. If Lawwell hasn't got replacements in mind, what is he doing for his £3m a year (apart from badly managing the transfers)?

Rangers aren't a force, they are liquidated.

Members online

Latest posts

Back