Celtic v St Mirren, Saturday 13 April, 3pm - COYBIG!

Canny make the game today!!fuckin crazy wummin told me during the week we had plans!!!am meant to be listening??πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ..anyway a know it’s short short notice but if anyone is nearby( I’m the eastend ) wants a days entertainment just dm me al bring it to them..cracking seatπŸ‘πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Great shout esp. Sorry your missing game but a wonderful gesture to your fellow noisers πŸ€πŸ€

I was at Lennoxtown yesterday for the media conferences with Adam Idah and Brendan Rodgers. Hacks seemed to want to talk more about theRangers. Think Brendan enjoyed me changing the subject to talk about Celtic. Got some great answers from both. Idah certainly wants to stay. Brendan boxing clever with his Mikey Johnston comments.

I was at Lennoxtown yesterday for the media conferences with Adam Idah and Brendan Rodgers. Hacks seemed to want to talk more about theRangers. Think Brendan enjoyed me changing the subject to talk about Celtic. Got some great answers from both. Idah certainly wants to stay. Brendan boxing clever with his Mikey Johnston comments.
What was the vibe off brendan about maeda injuryπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Was there any mention of the objects illegally thrown at Celtic players and Management Team yet again at the home of bigots?

Or is opposition players on the pitch being targeted with glass bottles again or our first team coach being hit with half a dozen coins not as big news as a pitch not being able to cope with extreme weather conditions (7 months of rain in 7 days and 2 yellow weather warnings immediately before the match) after a particular klub did not want to play it the week before when they should have to prepare for a derby match?

Was there any mention of the objects illegally thrown at Celtic players and Management Team yet again at the home of bigots?

Or is opposition players on the pitch being targeted with glass bottles again or our first team coach being hit with half a dozen coins not as big news as a pitch not being able to cope with extreme weather conditions (7 months of rain in 7 days and 2 yellow weather warnings immediately before the match) after a particular klub did not want to play it the week before when they should have to prepare for a derby match?
I was in a room with all the hacks for an hour. Not a single word spoken to me. All they were talking about was theRangers, this Dundee game, where it would be played (McDiarmid Park mentioned if Dens fans a Tuesday inspection, maybe Easter Road but Edinburgh polis not happy. Talk of Hibs manager getting binned. Mostly theRangers stuff.

Starting line up. Yang & Kuhn both start. Nawrocki & Iwata also on with CalMac on the bench.

View attachment 25551

Great Line-up. Yang and Kuhn on at the same time is brilliant, IMO. Both are so good on the ball and can take players on and beat them and both have bags of pace. We will be dangerous on both sides. Teams are terrified of Maedas closing down and pace, but they probably feel he's more likely to beat them and hit row Z, than create a goal. But these 2 guys are going to give their defence headaches today.

Back