Celtic v St Mirren, Saturday 13 April, 3pm - COYBIG!

I every single free kick and throw in St Midden have had, they have slowly lined up and only then decided to switch the player taking it for somehow else 40+ yards away. Try to persuade me that is not a deliberate tactic by their manager.

Has Kyogo touched the ball yet? This is why I thought Idah would be better starting today.

We need everyone to be patient..goal will come

Don't think us being patient is the issue Docco. I think our players need to show a bit of quality and courage. Every player is looking for a way to pass the ball backwards. Someone needs to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

An awful first half. 1 bloody attempt at goal by us. I know the wind is making it very difficult to play attractive fitba but you have to adapt to the conditions. And that does not mean being outside their box and 2 passes later it ends up with Joe Hart in our own half with just a few seconds left of the half.

Kyogo might have had a single touch??? Kuhn has contributed very little. We have a team full of very talented players who have under-performed so far. Nawrocki is doing well alongside Carter-Vickers.

C'mon Bhoys. Let's get tore into them in the 2nd half. A league title is at stake here, so we need to roll the sleeves up and work much harder.

Anybody who's played in a game with wind like that knows it's hard to play good football, we have to keep the ball on the ground, they had it with them first half, and their time wasting and parking the bus makes it harder for us to get through, patience Bhoys and Ghirls, the goals will come this second half. Joe Hart gets a lecture for pointing out their goalie was time wasting, no shots on goal for either team, hard for Kyogo to get space when there's so many around him, big Idah might be a good shout this half as he can handle the rough stuff and has a goal in him Keep the faith HH

We need everyone to be patient..goal will come
It makes no difference to the result if I'm sitting on my sofa growing impatient at watching another lacklustre display. What does make a difference is our players on the pitch putting in the effort they should be showing.

The goal may well come, but not by magic - it will require our players to work much harder and use their superior skills to outplay & out-think a stubborn opponent who is putting in much more effort than our players are.

It makes no difference to the result if I'm sitting on my sofa growing impatient at watching another lacklustre display. What does make a difference is our players on the pitch putting in the effort they should be showing.

The goal may well come, but not by magic - it will require our players to work much harder and use their superior skills to outplay & out-think a stubborn opponent who is putting in much more effort than our players are.

That's what I tried to say....you said it better 🤣

To be fair I was referring to the players and the crowd... however feel free to have a moan and a chug 🤣🤙🏻🤙🏻

Back