Celtic v OFFC, Saturday 3rd September at 12:30pm (Parkhead timezone)

Let's not forget Oreilleys 5 assists in 6 games. Quality player. Fuckin Rolls Royce.
Superb today I thought StevieBhoy and was very surprised to see Ange taking him off, suppose that was with Madrid in mind also.
Also noticed that chicken shit lumpofshit couldn't or wouldn't get near him either as just wanted to try and bully our smaller players still the useless fuck and hoping our big dane really puts that prick in his place next time out and see just how brave the coward really is

“Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win.” -
Bernadette Devlin

302548111_214662130885131_3393944910849396044_n.jpg
]

On a really serious note tho, week in week out Lundstrom gets away wi murder. Not just a bookable offence , but many many bookable offences, barely gets a talkin too never mind a card. We know the huns get special treatment when it comes to this, but this fucker appears untouchable, which in turn, makes him feel untouchable so hence his behaviour gets worse.
Why has he been singled out, because he’s a hatchet man they want ON the park?

On a really serious note tho, week in week out Lundstrom gets away wi murder. Not just a bookable offence , but many many bookable offences, barely gets a talkin too never mind a card. We know the huns get special treatment when it comes to this, but this fucker appears untouchable, which in turn, makes him feel untouchable so hence his behaviour gets worse.
Actually become to Detest that horrible fuck on the same scale as EL donkeyo, shows what hun scum are all about when they idolise such useless fucks

The poor mans Scott Brown
Why has he been singled out, because he’s a hatchet man they want ON the park?The

Just home after a long, and happy day.
Not seen any highlights but my thoughts are they played in slow motion and we played in fast forward.
To a man we were very good, but I would say O'Riley was MOTM just ahead of The Assassin (Abada).
Anyway, after a long boozy post match I'm off to watch Sportscene which starts in 15 mins. I think it might be quite good 😁

Members online

No members online now.

Back