Celtic v OFFC, Saturday 3rd September at 12:30pm (Parkhead timezone)

That was mainly my point. They had 55% possession overall simply because we let them. When we don't have a big game after the next time we play the cunts we'll blow them away.
They had that much possession because they kept running back to wards thier own gaol,thier Captain never once beat a Celtic player but run around like a headless chicken even when they had the ball just outside our box ended up with thier defence or the goalkeeper ( was he) as for Kent the player that was going to run riot well like his captain done a lot of running going nowhere can’t wait for thier excuses

Last edited:
If anyone wants to truly enjoy their pain. Get over to the "The Postecoglou Approach" thread on fester fester. They are actually admitting he is a great manager and they wish Howe had signed!! Before it gets deleted!!

I was delighted when they appointed him over Eddie Howe. Beginning to seriously regret that now.
me two

FDB1978Well-Known Member

Today at 3:05 PM#55

They have better players in every department now that's why ....... approaches games in an attacking manor. Our squad is ageing and still heavily reliant on guys signed 3 or 4 seasons now.

Some of our fans to a certain extent had heads buried in the sand about them and they are starting to pull away from us at a rapid rate now.

We've taken 4 points from 15 against them in the last five league games.

I miss Jfan and Clay. They've been very quiet since Ange signed.

Well, since Clay is the UltraSuperMegaFan upon which we judge anyone's degree of Celtic fandom, I would guess he's just attending games and fighting at McDiarmid Park. As for Jfan, I kind of miss him thinking that I'm in my mom's basement in Glasgow somewhere instead of where I really am.

As for today, let me just say that the play of the game was when Turnbull deked the Hun goalie by taking two steps toward his left while the goalie thought he had an open man in the middle. Thought. Yeah, Abada and Jota scores are always a treat, but Turnbull's was phenomenal.

Well, since Clay is the UltraSuperMegaFan upon which we judge anyone's degree of Celtic fandom, I would guess he's just attending games and fighting at McDiarmid Park. As for Jfan, I kind of miss him thinking that I'm in my mom's basement in Glasgow somewhere instead of where I really am.

As for today, let me just say that the play of the game was when Turnbull deked the Hun goalie by taking two steps toward his left while the goalie thought he had an open man in the middle. Thought. Yeah, Abada and Jota scores are always a treat, but Turnbull's was phenomenal.
There's the biggest difference between us and the scum Larry, is Ange wants intelligent football players the scum just want to adore thugs without any football intelligence which matches their zombie mutant support also imo.

Members online

Latest posts

Back