Celtic v Motherwell, Saturday 1st October 3pm

Hope I don't upset anybody, but for me it was a shocking performance. The last fifteen minutes were torture. There were mistakes made from players that were inexcusable. It happened in all areas of the team, goalkeeper, defence, midfield and forwards. I have to ask myself, is this a team that is losing its way, because it believes all the hype as to how good they are? Well they are at best mediocre based on that performance. Have they become besotted with the Champions League? I don't know. But I do know this. League points will quickly be lost against mediocre teams, if this level of performance continues. Only Ange can fix this.

Last edited:
Hope I don't upset anybody, but for me it was a shocking performance. The last fifteen minutes were torture. There were mistakes made from players that were inexcusable. It happened in all areas of the team, goalkeeper, defence, midfield and forwards. I have to ask myself, is this a team that is losing its way, because it believes all the hype as to how good they are? Well they are at best mediocre based on that performance. Have they become besotted with the Champions League? I don't know. But I do know this. League points will quickly be lost if this level of performance continues. Only Ange can fix this.
We were shite

I don't care what anyone says to me, I'd rather ccv and starfelt all day long over them other two. Our defence looked seriously dodgy today. Against a better team we'd be destroyed. Turnbull is not doing it either. He's had numerous opportunities now and he's not cutting the mustard. And how many fuckin chances do we need to score?
Apart from that, everything's fine and dandy.

Hope I don't upset anybody, but for me it was a shocking performance. The last fifteen minutes were torture. There were mistakes made from players that were inexcusable. It happened in all areas of the team, goalkeeper, defence, midfield and forwards. I have to ask myself, is this a team that is losing its way, because it believes all the hype as to how good they are? Well they are at best mediocre based on that performance. Have they become besotted with the Champions League? I don't know. But I do know this. League points will quickly be lost if this level of performance continues. Only Ange can fix this.

Don't think you will upset anyone ma man....yes we were poor and the frustration from the support got on top of the team last 15 mins which didn't help them....it's probably the first time most of them have experienced the "FFS, groan, shouty" side of our support...but as I said earlier, points in the bag 👍

Not a great performance by any means and better teams will punish us, need CCV back soon but the wasteful performance in front of goal is what’s worrying me most we would have another 20 goals this season with the chances we’ve missed. Needs addressed

He did add on a whole 1 second of extra time to cover the repeated rolling about on the ground feigning injury by the "Steelmen"!!!
And five minutes at the end
WTF ?
Stopping playn when we're on the move
Must have gotten a hard on when CalMac made a 'professional foul' no other choice but to pull down the player
The watching Huns, must have been slobbering over the chance for Murderwell tie it up
Juranovic has a great shot hit the bar followed by a moment of madness between him and big Joe
Same for Hatate, great goal, then he puts us right in it with that bad pass, and CalMac hod to take on for the team
Oh well, we're still top of the league, but we have to get our shit together all over the park
Lots of the ball, but our finishing is poor lately
Abada starts for me next week and hope the big new Bhoy gets some minutes in to 'gel' with the rest
MotM for me was our ballbhoy at the end not giving the keeper the ball ;-)
HH

Only good thing about today was the 3 points our finishing was shocking our defence was shocking big jenz s passing needs to improve big time David turnbull he came on as sub I wish he hadn't. Kyogo and hatate apart from his pass that ended up with our captain being sent of were the only ones with pass marks for me and only just definitely not good today.

Just back from the game.
Thought we were very poor, Calmac and Reo apart. We got the points we move on.
As an aside where were the GB when the team needed them, singing about Tories and hating the crown.
Maybe a rendition of Hail Hail might not have gone wrong.
Also where was YNWA at the start.
Cmon we are in this as one
HH

Just back from the game.
Thought we were very poor, Calmac and Reo apart. We got the points we move on.
As an aside where were the GB when the team needed them, singing about Tories and hating the crown.
Maybe a rendition of Hail Hail might not have gone wrong.
Also where was YNWA at the start.
Cmon we are in this as one
HH
They didn't sing YNWA????

Hope I don't upset anybody, but for me it was a shocking performance. The last fifteen minutes were torture. There were mistakes made from players that were inexcusable. It happened in all areas of the team, goalkeeper, defence, midfield and forwards. I have to ask myself, is this a team that is losing its way, because it believes all the hype as to how good they are? Well they are at best mediocre based on that performance. Have they become besotted with the Champions League? I don't know. But I do know this. League points will quickly be lost against mediocre teams, if this level of performance continues. Only Ange can fix this.
Can only speak for myself POD. No you definitely don't upset me. You've called it accurately as far as I'm concerned. Said before the game I wanted three points first, and if we got a performance, that would be nice. So maybe one out of two will have to suffice.
Strange thing though, it actually could've been quite comfortable. I'm neither looking to let anyone off the hook or looking for scapegoats. Bad as we were, we made enough decent chances to win with a bit to spare. This has become something of a recurring theme.
It needs to change....soon!
Also got to say I agree with Mag7 regarding the CL. I can only hope the rock ( CV ) is back. It's very difficult to make a case for the central pairing on show today.
We're better than what we're seeing at the moment. But maybe we've overhyped some of our fringe players.
Another three points on the board, so, I'm thankful for that.

Can only speak for myself POD. No you definitely don't upset me. You've called it accurately as far as I'm concerned. Said before the game I wanted three points first, and if we got a performance, that would be nice. So maybe one out of two will have to suffice.
Strange thing though, it actually could've been quite comfortable. I'm neither looking to let anyone off the hook or looking for scapegoats. Bad as we were, we made enough decent chances to win with a bit to spare. This has become something of a recurring theme.
It needs to change....soon!
Also got to say I agree with Mag7 regarding the CL. I can only hope the rock ( CV ) is back. It's very difficult to make a case for the central pairing on show today.
We're better than what we're seeing at the moment. But maybe we've overhyped some of our fringe players.
Another three points on the board, so, I'm thankful for that.
We had lots of the ball today, and plenty of chances to put the game out of sight, but we didn't take our chances
Murderwell showed nothing and it was a nevry finish, but FFS, moving the ball quicker puts the opposition on the back foot, so our strikers need to protract the digit, and nail those chances
Three points, but we need to improve on Wednesday, and going forward as there's a lot of football to be played
YNWA

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back