Celtic v Hibs - All comments here

A fantastic game of football. We had so many excellent performances - surprisingly Rogic was misfiring, bit he never gave up and kept getting stuck in all match. But I don't want to dwell on anything negative. Imagine how good we can get once the new players get used to the rest and our injured stars return to full fitness.

How refreshing to see a team come and try to play football. Hibs are a good side who should finish top 4. Maloney will improve them. FFS - even Willie Gollum had a good game!

That was an excellent advert for Scottish fitba - here's hoping tomorrow night is as well when Broony fires in an 89th minute winner!

Well done bhoys.

Might as well face it...I'm addicted to...spuds...Reo Ha'tattie' strolled the game
Our 3 new japanese Bhoys fought for every ball and it's good to see how happy the whole team was after the final whistle
Hibs didn't park the bus, unlike most other teams in the SPFL, hope wee Maloney does well with them
Great win for us tonight

HH

Last edited:
A fantastic game of football. We had so many excellent performances - surprisingly Rogic was misfiring, bit he never gave up and kept getting stuck in all match. But I don't want to dwell on anything negative. Imagine how good we can get once the new players get used to the rest and our injured stars return to full fitness.

How refreshing to see a team come and try to play football. Hibs are a good side who should finish top 4. Maloney will improve them. FFS - even Willie Gollum had a good game!

That was an excellent advert for Scottish fitba - here's hoping tomorrow night is as well when Broony fires in an 89th minute winner!

Well done bhoys.
Hoi you great up to Gollum then you went a bit Clayish.
Saved it with Docco’s Dogging buddy Scoring the winner ra morrow.
yir Wurth the watchin. 😂
Great Team performance though first half was immense

HH 🍀

Might as well face ut...I'm addicted to...spuds...Reo He'tetattie' strolled the game
Our 3 new japanese Bhoys fought for every ball and it's good to see how happy the whole team was after the final whistle
Hibs didn't park the bus, unlike most other teams in the SPFL, hope wee Maloney does well with them
Great win for us tonight

HH
Mind the Chip oan the shooder bud makes yi less a Peelin feel a roaster comin am a big tuber a o Coat oan
🥔 🍟 🧥

HH 😂

What are we going to be like with all four Japanese players on at once. The challenge this issues to a number of players is great for the quality of the side and the competition for places. The Balkan Bomber is some weapon down the right. Hopefully a left side weapon will develop from his example. This is a team built for domination and devastation.

Hoi you great up to Gollum then you went a bit Clayish.
Saved it with Docco’s Dogging buddy Scoring the winner ra morrow.
yir Wurth the watchin. 😂
Great Team performance though first half was immense

HH 🍀
I really feel dirty having said something nice about Gollum. Don't worry, I don't think I will ever have to pay that useless fecker another compliment ever again!

But don't ever compare me to that 1980s steeplejack-loving, parrot-snogging classiless troll again or there will be trouble!

Well done bhoys.
That's typical of rogic at times he can be just off his game but still create a superb chance Maeda couldnt really miss

What are we going to be like with all four Japanese players on at once. The challenge this issues to a number of players is great for the quality of the side and the competition for places. The Balkan Bomber is some weapon down the right. Hopefully a left side weapon will develop from his example. This is a team built for domination and devastation.

Taylor played well and has come on loads this year...I like him in there

Might as well face it...I'm addicted to...spuds...Reo He'tattie' strolled the game
Great win for us tonight

HH
Hibs tv was ahead of Celtic tv and quote of the night umwittingly made by Tam McManus, a tattie just peeled of his man.

Last edited:
I really feel dirty having said something nice about Gollum. Don't worry, I don't think I will ever have to pay that useless fecker another compliment ever again!

But don't ever compare me to that 1980s steeplejack-loving, parrot-snogging classiless troll again or there will be trouble!
That's it Bridie put your foot down, fuck wait don't it'll cause an earthquake! 😹

Members online

Latest posts

Back