Celtic v Dundee, Wed 28th Feb, 7.45pm

Maybe soo.....but there's absolutely no way that the board want them to win the league....we are 2nd because we have dropped points against killie at Celtic and dropped points against other teams too and rangers haven't......we have been second for less than 2 weeks and it's a conspiracy theory ....mangers that don't try against them etc as an excuse too especially when the team that people are talking about already beat them thos season....killie fans hate Celtic and rangers
What is obvious is the Celtic board will not spend when they see a weakened side as Sevco were. Whilst this period was happening and Celtic claimed that not enough opposition to them hampered them in Europe, what did they do to make Celtic a strong force in Europe.
IMO they welcomed a strong Sevco and whilst i agree we nearly blew it at the weekend 1st half showing, i still believe there are managers like Livis who accept their position is survive, they would rather see Sevco win than Celtic and this can be transferred to players on the park who do not feel threatened of the managers wrath should they under perform.
I believe it is the influence or persona they radiate that determines performances in certain games.

Bar 67 Puerto del Carmen or the auld triangle martgorda proper Celtic fans who own them and both easy in taxi (bar 67 is best) it's the same family that owns both (Dublin owners) the son runs the 67 bar
Bar 67 is owned and run by Stevie Miller on the Gallowgate, good Calton Bhoy, it used to be a strong connection for funding over the sea when it was called Norma Jeans.

What is obvious is the Celtic board will not spend when they see a weakened side as Sevco were. Whilst this period was happening and Celtic claimed that not enough opposition to them hampered them in Europe, what did they do to make Celtic a strong force in Europe.
IMO they welcomed a strong Sevco and whilst i agree we nearly blew it at the weekend 1st half showing, i still believe there are managers like Livis who accept their position is survive, they would rather see Sevco win than Celtic and this can be transferred to players on the park who do not feel threatened of the managers wrath should they under perform.
I believe it is the influence or persona they radiate that determines performances in certain games.
Our board are tits mate I definitely agree with that and they refuse to spend......but imo I don't think that they want to lose league and lose out on the champ league cash...I do think tho they want to win league the cheapest way possible tho

The thing In Easterhouse was disgusting.....back to football....how did killie beat rangers this year then?when did Derek say no to rangers job?

Did deek say no to "Sevco"?? Get it right mate. There is no rangers...at least say The Rangers if you're desperate to say their name.
And it's not an exact science. If the scum were shite on the day then, regardless of tactics, 1 time of 50 they will still lose.
I don't believe players throw games, as I've said, most give no shits about us or them. But I do believe managers set up different. They approach the game different.
My point stands....when McInness or Martindale talk in their pre match before playing us....its all positivity around their team...as it should be. But before a hun game it's all about how amazing the scum are....as if setting a precursor to the reason they lose the game.

Our board are tits mate I definitely agree with that and they refuse to spend......but imo I don't think that they want to lose league and lose out on the champ league cash...I do think tho they want to win league the cheapest way possible tho
On that analogy winning the cheapest route. If you are cash rich and do not spend whilst your rivals do is that not another way then of chucking titles to your opponents, and also do they care, as they will simply claim must do better next year and in a sense agreeing to and applying the old adage of swings and roundabouts mentality.
Thus in effect not necessarily giving the same commitments as the fans give to them when handing over the cash. To fans we do not give a fuck about the huns and their demise, but to a business....well.

Last edited:
I never said that. I said certain managers set up different in their games. I believe 99% of players in Scotland give no fucks about Celtic or sevco. They all want to beat both team. I do believe that there are a small amount of players, like Haliday, who would rather see sevco win, than Hearts.
What we have seen, in our own team, is how a managers tactics can stifle his own players. Kyogo being the best example.
McInnes, Naismith and Martindale aren't Scottish peps, yet they have figured out how to set up against our 1 dimensional play. Sit back, defend, keep it tight and pressure our left hand side when the chance arises. The scum, like us, have one tactic. Long diagonal balls. Yet these 3 fucking geniuses set their team up in a way that makes it so easy for sevco to play and beat them. Why is that?
Hearts were flying 2 weeks ago. Then all of a sudden that weird looking troll of a manager, who happens to be a hun, changes something and all of a sudden, a Sevco team, who aren't very good, pump them 5-0!!
I 100% believe there are certain managers in our league that are happy to lose to the scum...
Fuck sake, look at the wee convicted drug dealer at Livingston. Sets his team up to boot the fuck out of us then blames every man and his dog if we manage to win, yet the scum beat them and he's got a massive smile, giving their manager a huge hug and telling anyone who listens how great they are!!
McInnes, tells everyone who listens, that he's figured out how to play against us, yet when talking about the scum it's how great they are and how he loves how they play football!!!
But clubs still employe them as a player you’re expected hopefully to play for the shirt and as a manager you would be expected to prepare the team to win at least you would like to think so yet when they play against Celtic it’s a Battleground to stop them yet when the same team play against the other lot it’s the complete opposite no way are they 5 goals better than Hearts or any other team yet it happens think they only put in the effort against certain teams, may be out on a lim but it’s how it appears to me

But clubs still employe them as a player you’re expected hopefully to play for the shirt and as a manager you would be expected to prepare the team to win at least you would like to think so yet when they play against Celtic it’s a Battleground to stop them yet when the same team play against the other lot it’s the complete opposite no way are they 5 goals better than Hearts or any other team yet it happens think they only put in the effort against certain teams, may be out on a lim but it’s how it appears to me
We beat hearts 4 - 1 away from home this season that's similar to winning 5.0 at home ....I dont agree what so ever that in this day and age that teams try more against us than rangers (we have just dominated and won nearly every trophy going the past 15 years)

Did deek say no to "Sevco"?? Get it right mate. There is no rangers...at least say The Rangers if you're desperate to say their name.
And it's not an exact science. If the scum were shite on the day then, regardless of tactics, 1 time of 50 they will still lose.
I don't believe players throw games, as I've said, most give no shits about us or them. But I do believe managers set up different. They approach the game different.
My point stands....when McInness or Martindale talk in their pre match before playing us....its all positivity around their team...as it should be. But before a hun game it's all about how amazing the scum are....as if setting a precursor to the reason they lose the game.
Mate I will call them what ever I want to call them ....the rangers then if that makes you happy tho 😁.....

We beat hearts 4 - 1 away from home this season that's similar to winning 5.0 at home ....I dont agree what so ever that in this day and age that teams try more against us than rangers (we have just dominated and won nearly every trophy going the past 15 years)
There is no rangers. I find it mad that you keep calling them rangers....but can't bring yourself to put 1888 in your name.
All teams (players) up their game against both Glasgow clubs. That's not my point. My point is the managers change their set up.

Who could honestly argue against that?…

Caus
There is no rangers. I find it mad that you keep calling them rangers....but can't bring yourself to put 1888 in your name.
All teams (players) up their game against both Glasgow clubs. That's not my point. My point is the managers change their set up.
A call them rangers as that’s there name it’s not science…..club belongs to the fans not the guys in suits that’s make the decisions …I’m a Celtic fan I’m actually in pub the now before I head to glasgow for game ….i just look at things differently or have 101 excuses for us been poor recently and also I don’t like rangers but I don’t hate just normal rangers fans….

Caus

A call them rangers as that’s there name it’s not science…..club belongs to the fans not the guys in suits that’s make the decisions …I’m a Celtic fan I’m actually in pub the now before I head to glasgow for game ….i just look at things differently or have 101 excuses for us been poor recently and also I don’t like rangers but I don’t hate just normal rangers fans….

Who said anything about hating "normal rangers fans"
The club belongs to the fans? So are you saying that the club playing out of ibrox is the same club as the one that went into liquidation in 2012?
That, because the scum fans believe it, all their titles and trophies are intact?
So a club can cheat its way to death and as long as the new one plays at the same stadium and has the same name, then it's all fair game?
Do you believe that the club and company are different entities?

Cause a don't see things through green glasses that's why....u say killie lay down to them but they beat them this season already....I don't care if you think I'm a Celtic fan or not as I think that was your dig ....
All this shit about board want us to lose league for the old firm brand is bullshit too
But is it bullshit bud the proof of the pudding is in the eating we’re currently watching inferior players in Celtic shirts put there by Nepotism. with a huge bank balance the same treatment of our manager when he left
previously. We’re seeing the same pathetic players who he didn’t want and not the ones he wanted in.
I’m going to hate myself but our clubs board
Need The Rangers they want a strong Hun keeps our working model always earning.
It could be that financially we do me I’d let the basturts die a long slow painful death.
Don’t think I’m alone with the last bit
We need this board gone with new blood in its place.
And they need to support the Manager first and foremost the FANS go to watch the HOOPS not the Bank accounts.

HH🍀

Caus

Us being shite has nothing to do with how managers set their teams up against us v against the scum. It also has nothing to do with certain managers gushing over the scum team and manager at every opportunity.

I've met celtic fans who still call them rangers. It annoys the life out of me but it happens. Usually podcasters and folk of an older generation....but I have never ever met a Celtic fan who accepts that the club playing out of Ibrox is the same as the one who went into liquidation in 2012. I've never met a Celtic fan who agrees that club and company are different entities...and that the whole going for 55 or 56 isn't just a hun and media freak show.

I think most people on here would agree that 90% of the time, I don't know what I'm talking about...so here goes!
If you don't think the board would be willing to lose £60 million for 1 season, in order to maintain a strong "old firm" you haven't been paying attention. What did lawwell say on the death of rangers. Its cost the club "5 million a year".
We have had the financial capacity to leave sevco in our wake. But we haven't. Why is that? Because our board knows that in order to keep Sky, Adidas, Nike, Magners and all the other sponsors interested, there HAS to be the illusion of the centuries old, bigoted, sectarian, hateful, poisonous rivally between the Glasgow clubs. So we sacrifice 60 million this season. We will win the league next year....then they might get another one....or two...then it will swing back to us. Meanwhile the sponsor money rolls in..topped up by the occasional £60 million...both boards are happy.
The alternative is, we spend the cash we've got and move so far ahead of everyone else, including sevco, that within 3 or 4 seasons, every cunt is bored. The sponsorship dries up. Sky lose interest and give us even less than they give us now and the Celtic board are out of pocket.....sacrificing 60 million for 1 season then doesn't look like a bad idea.

I think most people on here would agree that 90% of the time, I don't know what I'm talking about...so here goes!
If you don't think the board would be willing to lose £60 million for 1 season, in order to maintain a strong "old firm" you haven't been paying attention. What did lawwell say on the death of rangers. Its cost the club "5 million a year".
We have had the financial capacity to leave sevco in our wake. But we haven't. Why is that? Because our board knows that in order to keep Sky, Adidas, Nike, Magners and all the other sponsors interested, there HAS to be the illusion of the centuries old, bigoted, sectarian, hateful, poisonous rivally between the Glasgow clubs. So we sacrifice 60 million this season. We will win the league next year....then they might get another one....or two...then it will swing back to us. Meanwhile the sponsor money rolls in..topped up by the occasional £60 million...both boards are happy.
The alternative is, we spend the cash we've got and move so far ahead of everyone else, including sevco, that within 3 or 4 seasons, every cunt is bored. The sponsorship dries up. Sky lose interest and give us even less than they give us now and the Celtic board are out of pocket.....sacrificing 60 million for 1 season then doesn't look like a bad idea.
I’m at 95% bud but that 5% wiz wurfit
Top post 👏👏👏👏

HH🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back