Celtic v AC Milan - Match Thead, all comments here

Welsh/Duffy the first goal, McGregor/Duffy the second and Duffy the third. Disnt matter who was in goals tonight, we were losing those three goals
Quality G67. Barkas like Taylor easy whipping BHOYS.
even the Waa doesn’t stop those Goals
The case is the Defending in front of him
Duffus is the problem Brighton scored a winner losing him hurry back Julienne
Taylor also played well when on
Imo

HH 🍀

Can we take a wee moment to honour Scott Brown for all that he has contributed to the club over a trophy-laden career.

A genuine legend who has earned his rightful place amongst the pantheon of Celtic greats, but we are in the middle stages of the end now and Celtic have to plan for the present and the future too.

A much better performance, but the real horror is that they had three worthwhile efforts on goal and scored with all three. From a goalkeeping perspective, Barkas has had a bit of a doing, but he doesn't look 'solid' and looks beatable. He might grow into the Jersey, but at the money spent - he should be custom-built.

In his defence - there was a lack of defence! Big Duffy is a handicap. Far too slow, far too deep, awful positioning and shaken off too easily. Looked a bit more secure in a four, until he got caught sleepy ba-bas at the third.

N'tcham has done himself any justice for the better part of a year and is an empty shirt. Wee McGregor looks short on confidence, but he got a bit more licence to play his own game when Broony went off. Frimpong is a decent final ball away from being a superstar and Laxalt looks a proper player.

Most of you will have seen the game. It wasn't a great Milan side but there was some promise in there beyond the frequently occurring calamities and fuck ups.

However - Lenny got it wrong again..........just an opinion.

So if he is useless in goals lets give ourselves a chance and play Bain for the rest of the season until we can sell Barkass

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I think players should be given a chance. In his 14 or so games there's been 2 goals that I think he could have done better.
If you think Bain's better fair enough, your opinion, I think you're wrong, I'll stick with Barkas and trust our goalkeeping coach

Quality G67. Barkas like Taylor easy whipping BHOYS.
even the Waa doesn’t stop those Goals
The case is the Defending in front of him
Duffus is the problem Brighton scored a winner losing him hurry back Julienne
Taylor also played well when on
Imo

HH 🍀
keeper is not the problem

its always been exposed defensive flanks and the mayhem it creates for centre backs trying to work out how to deal with a winger with pace and accurate passing.

if we played against a team with no defensive flanks they would get exposed by us

why we persist in exposing the flanks then blaming centre backs and keeper is nuts.

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I think players should be given a chance. In his 14 or so games there's been 2 goals that I think he could have done better.
If you think Bain's better fair enough, your opinion, I think you're wrong, I'll stick with Barkas and trust our goalkeeping coach
Watch this space

Members online

Latest posts

Back