Celtic v AC Milan - Match Thead, all comments here

I'm usually the type to give someone at least half a season before writing them off, but Barkas looks nowhere near good enough. I honestly don't feel he's worth defending, TET.
time will tell

could be another waste of cash from board backing manager?

I think barkas will come good but hopefully not too late

Am gettin mixed up.....a mind even wan o the tins had macaroni in it and a thought ffs thats a denner no a puddin
The only rice a got when a wis a bairn was rice puddin....made in the oven...wi carnation milk in it and a braw skin wen it was ready........Never even thought o rice bein part o a main course .....But noo it is.....

time will tell

could be another waste of cash from board backing manager?

I think barkas will come good but hopefully not too late
One thing I will say about Lennon is he can find a player. Frimpong, El Hamed, Ajeti, Jullian. I rate them all.

Rodgers signed a good few players, but majority of his signings were questionable.

Look over Lennons time here over the years and, I'd say, the majority of his have been good.

I don't like Lennon, but that doesn't mean I won't give him credit where it's due. I just hope he sees he's made a blunder with Barkas, and soon.

One thing I will say about Lennon is he can find a player. Frimpong, El Hamed, Ajeti, Jullian. I'm a rate them all.

Rodgers signed a good few players, but majority of his signings were questionable.

Look over Lennons time here over the years and, I'd say, the majority of his have been good.

I don't like Lennon, but that doesn't mean I won't give him credit where it's due. I just hope he sees he's made a blunder with Barkas, and soon.
He's turnin aroond and so are you

Members online

Latest posts

Back